What will be d reason behind Prishna's MU ?

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello ABians . I m again here wid a topic  . First of all Happy republic day 2 all of U . ðŸ˜ƒ . 

Okk As U all might hav read some articles tht Prishna gonna part their ways as they wll again have some Misunderstanding.  So I was wondering tht They already hav so many MU b/w them So what will b d reason for their New MU ? Anu guesses ? ðŸ˜• May be Krishna will come 2 know abt d Bet thng n she will think Pintu helped her just for winning tht Bet , On other hand Pintu already hav MU for her tht She didn't thanked him for d Ques Bank till now. So Can these be reasons for their MU or There will happen somethng in future episodes whch will create New MU b/w them ? Plzz Share Ur views .😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I think moni something will happen like some problems might have happened before she go to give which krishna might think are created by TTS and Pintu SO she will misunderstand him. Pintu singh ko koi reason nahi chahiye agar ek baar Krishna gusse mein kachu bolegi aur pintu singh ka dimag 8 aasman par
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Republic Day!

I think the MU is going to be because of TTS or because Krishna finds out about the bet Pinto did with his friends.

If it is because of TTS , I think it would have to do with the marriage fixing and because of the differing view points of Krishna and Pinto regarding TTS.

If it's about the bet Pinto made I think Krishna would consider it as an insult to her as a person and though Pinto would be forced to tell her how much he respects her and there is a place in his heart for her I think he would be too shy to say it. Also his marriage is fixed , so I think he might try to sabotage what he feels for her, that is in trying to explain that the bet does not mean anything to him anymore.

Krishna would be angry either way so lot's of fights that would leave ripples in Krishna's heart and life , I think.
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

I think moni something will happen like some problems might have happened before she go to give which krishna might think are created by TTS and Pintu SO she will misunderstand him. Pintu singh ko koi reason nahi chahiye agar ek baar Krishna gusse mein kachu bolegi aur pintu singh ka dimag 8 aasman par

Yeah Rachu May b . But I m sure Krishna will 1st misunderstand him n will lash at him n In return DBPS thera DBPS , He not gonna bear tht yelling on him by Krishna . So he 2 will yell at her .There will b hugee fight b/w them  n They wll decide not 2 see each other's face in future . 

Originally posted by: AngelDark

Happy Republic Day!

I think the MU is going to be because of TTS or because Krishna finds out about the bet Pinto did with his friends.

If it is because of TTS , I think it would have to do with the marriage fixing and because of the differing view points of Krishna and Pinto regarding TTS.

If it's about the bet Pinto made I think Krishna would consider it as an insult to her as a person and though Pinto would be forced to tell her how much he respects her and there is a place in his heart for her I think he would be too shy to say it. Also his marriage is fixed , so I think he might try to sabotage what he feels for her, that is in trying to explain that the bet does not mean anything to him anymore.

Krishna would be angry either way so lot's of fights that would leave ripples in Krishna's heart and life , I think.

I don'tt know why but I m having feeling tht ur 2nd guess is rght. I think Krishna somehow or frm soem person will come 2 know abt d Bet thing n She will misunderstand him tht Till now whtever he did It was just becoz of his bet n 2 win tht bet.becozz 2dy She thanked Pintu n gave him credit in her success . n So fighting n misunderstanding b/w Prishna due 2 Bet thng have more chances. 
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

Yeah Rachu May b . But I m sure Krishna will 1st misunderstand him n will lash at him n In return DBPS thera DBPS , He not gonna bear tht yelling on him by Krishna . So he 2 will yell at her .There will b hugee fight b/w them  n They wll decide not 2 see each other's face in future . 

Moni precap dekh kar to mujhe sure ho gaya ki MU ki vajah sirf aur sirf TTS hi hoga. As pintu TTS ke against to kuch seh nahi sakta. Jo bhi kuch hogA tts WILL BE central part
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Moni precap dekh kar to mujhe sure ho gaya ki MU ki vajah sirf aur sirf TTS hi hoga. As pintu TTS ke against to kuch seh nahi sakta. Jo bhi kuch hogA tts WILL BE central part

That would be enjoyable to watch. Pinto fighting with himself and fighting against for two people who he loves (p.s.even though it has not been named what Pinto feels for Krishna))
Edited by AngelDark - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: AngelDark

That would be enjoyable to watch. Pinto fighting with himself and fighting against for two people who he loves (p.s.even though it has not been named what Pinto feels for Krishna))

I know It would be interesting 2 watch Pintu fighting wid some1 whom he loves n Fighting for some1whom he loves . 
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I also think it is to do with Pinto's dad because of the Precap.
kmfan_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A completely new thought - maybe Pintu ( Kinshuk will go on a holiday...) now that the serial is on for a month now...just a guess...

MU hoke bhi agar woh aata rahe toh theekh hai but if he is going to be absent then we will miss him... want to see him in all the episodes...