sosoramy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Valentine is so very near and we want to see sum romantic moments between ashu n nidhi The director should now start showing some romantic moments like holding hand ,smooth hug etc😳😳

Ashu shook hand? with Nidhi for wishing best in life. I think after that Ashu has not touched her he didn't even held her hands. It is so natural to comfort a person you love by at least holding hands.

the cv Please show some mercy and let us enjoy some romance and love scenes bet Ashu and Nidhi
Edited by sosoramy - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
holding hands is a far fetched idea.
they dont even look into others eyes and talk directly (they do that to BD)
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: mudraswathi

holding hands is a far fetched idea.
they dont even look into others eyes and talk directly (they do that to BD)

Yes..😭..But AshNi used to talk looking into each other eyes in earlier episodes....now it has become history...

vasanthi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think the CVs have forgotten that Romance kis chidya ka nam hai...for them it is only Mallu jaap !!!😆
Armu4eva thumbnail
So true... being a love story.. Valentine should have been the best opp to show the couple aka AshNi come closer.. and take a step ahead..😳but looking to the sorry state of affairs... it looks highly impossible.. or at best... BD-filled.. event! ðŸ˜’
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I can only say one thing dear...

"If wishes were horses beggars would ride..."

No harm in us dreaming...Valentines day may come and go but Ashni's BD romancing will go on for ever...I mean till the end of this show...
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I think holding hands is probably too much to ask for at this stage with all the BD issues and I treally don't wanna see some lame ass scene of the BD's holding hands and romancing with ghosts...at least on valentines we should be spared the torture.

SHIKHA19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very good idea ..they can show like ..ashutosh is all awkward in celebrating valentine's day considering his age n all but on the other hand nidhi is all excited to celebrate it as its her first . n then how she convince him n then how they spend whole day together , shopping , movie , candle light dinner etc ...n how this day become special to both ..😳

n ya i know ..this is only a dream ..as cvs to bilkul bhi romantic nahi hai lol . 
Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sosoramy

Valentine is so very near and we want to see sum romantic moments between ashu n nidhi The director should now start showing some romantic moments like holding hand ,smooth hug etc😳😳

Ashu shook hand? with Nidhi for wishing best in life. I think after that Ashu has not touched her he didn't even held her hands. It is so natural to comfort a person you love by at least holding hands.

the cv Please show some mercy and let us enjoy some romance and love scenes bet Ashu and Nidhi

totally agree with u. we need Ashu n Nidhi romance scenes.