ASTITAV : ek pahchaan

Khwahishmalik thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This is a short story & my first attempt here so just enjoy it and please comment on it.
ASTITAV : ek pahchaan
" Uthi lehron ko saheel ki darkaar nahi hoti,
Honshlon ke aage koi dewaar nahi hoti,
Kal aaega naya din nayi kiran lekar,
umeed ke bina koi subah nahi hoti."

The story starts with a beautiful house,covered with darkness everywhere. In between we she a shadow(or we can say somebody) sitting near window looking in dark. The shadow or better the girl is looking in the sky towards the stars & moon just lost in her thoughts.
                 "kya bina in chaand taron k is raat ka koi astitav hai? ya kya bina inke bhi ye raat itni hi khubsurat hoti? sayad nahi bina inke ish raat ka koi astitav nahi hota nna hi ishke baad aanewale naye suraj ke hi koi mayne hote. kuch ish tarah hi  aaj sayad meri zindagi k bhi mayne badal gaye hain. main kya thi or aaj main kya hun kya ye sab mumkin tha?kya sach main aaj meri yahi pehcaan hoti? sayad...

Beep Beep...
The girl came to present after the ringing of her pager. it was the emergency case in hospital, therefore  she left hurriedly for the hospital. Its a clear night wind bowling in its speed. People are in their houses. The reaches hospital & in hurry parks her car. She rushes towards O.T where her patient was in critical condition.

Edited by Khwahishmalik - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khwahishmalik thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
😕hi friends i m new at this blog & is totally confused so please help me😭