India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

EKTA WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?

margaretpinto Newbie
margaretpinto
margaretpinto

Posted: 16 April 2005 at 1:24am | IP Logged

IN THE BEGINNING, WHEN KKUSUM STARTED, EVERYONE WAS HAPPY TO WATCH. THEN STARTED THE MESS OF STORY. EKTA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING ? DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING THE CORRECT THING BY MIXING THE HUSBANDS, BRINGING THE DEAD ONES ALIVE. THESE THINGS ARE NOT POSSIBLE IN REAL LIFE. WHEN WE CREATE STORIES, WE MUST SHOW THE REAL THINGS WHICH IS HAPPENING IN OUR LIFE, INSTEAD THIS KKUSUM IS BECOMING MESSY SERIAL DAY BY DAY.

LOOKS LIKE EKTA HAS LOST HER WAY IN THIS SERIAL AND SHE DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO PUT AN END TO THIS. WE DON'T MIND IN WATCHING REASONABLY GOOD, REAL LIFE STORIES WHICH IS HAPPENING IN OUR LIFE NOT LIKE THIS WHICH IS ONLY HAPPENING IN DREAMS.

LOOKS LIKE KKUSUM'S SECOND HUSBAND, SIDDH (I HOPE SO) WILL BE ALIVE VERY SOON. SOME OF THE CHARACTERS DISAPPEARED. KKUSUMS YOUNGER 2 SISTERS. WHERE THEY HAVE GONE ? ARUNDATI'S 2 DAUGHTERS ?

WHEN IS THE END OF THIS MESSY KKUSUM.

Moderators Message: Don't use all caps in your message PLEASE

Edited by sai14 - 17 April 2005 at 6:01am

LKABUGSY Groupbie
LKABUGSY
LKABUGSY

Posted: 16 April 2005 at 3:26am | IP Logged

I TOTALLY AGREE SHE HAS MESSED IT UP TOTALLY BEFOR IT WAS LIKE WOW BUIT NOW ITS ALL ABOUT WOMEN LOVING SOMEONE MARRIING SOMEONE ELSE, DIVORCE IS SO EASY AND MARRYING LOTS OF TIME IS A FASHION. I STILL WATCH KKUSUM CAUSE I JUST WANT NAUSEEN TO COME AND HOPE SHE WILL REFUSE TO DO DUMB STORY LINES.

IF I WAS A MOTHER I WOULDNT WANT MY DAUGHTER TO WATCH THIS CAUSE AT THE BEGINING I WAS INFLUENCE BY THE WAY KKUSUM BUT NOW NO WAY

AND BRING DEAD PEOPLE ALIVE PLEASE THIS ISNT A ***** CARTOON

SORT IT OUT PLEASE

EKTA

Moderators Message: Dont use all caps in your message PLEASE

Edited by sai14 - 17 April 2005 at 6:00am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top