Souchenge tumhe pyar kare ke nahi

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Guys,

I usually don't do this...but I wanted to share my VM with you all on Arnav & khushi...The song is from Deewana (1992)...its one of my favorites! This movie was amazing!!!! I don't know how many of you have seen it but every song in the film was just so beautifully written...and this one in particular...there is just something about it...that makes you giddy😆

I thought it was perfect for Arnav because It perfectly describes how Arnav evolves in his feelings for Khushi...he starts off uncertain...thinking her childish, someone who always gets on his nerves...but eventually, he falls for her. Though he denies it...we all know he is madly in love with this girl😳 I've been wanting to do a VM on this song for so long, but no t.v. characters fit the lyrics properly...until this show!😆😃 Hopefully, I did the song justice.

Anyhow, have a look if you can spare a few moments and do leave me some comments/suggestions for next time. Thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVxvuqGVyxs&feature=g-upl&context=G26ff5e8AUAAA
awesomee!!! i liked it...even i like the song :😊😊
really nice song and 1 of my fav song too.
Thank you guys for watching and commenting here!😊
Liked it a lot but found the name flashing in the middle of the screen very disturbing.
Bubble