Naina007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
What is wrong with him? Does he not realize Lovely does all of this for HIS happiness? I agree, lying is never the right solution, but intentions always matter the most. It's so annoying and disappointing to see Kartik never support Lovely whenever she needs him. (Except for when she was being kicked out) But seriously, to want nothing to do with her anymore? That's way too extreme!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blueocean_787 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Even i feel that way, he dont deserve to have wife like Lovely...
deebasd thumbnail
Lovely should win the 15 day test and at the end of it she should leave Kartik. As we know he will calm down as time goes. Thats when she should leave him and make him realize all that she had to undergo just because she accepted him into her life.

It was Kartik who went after her and disrupted her life. He tracked her down to teach her a lesson and instead confessed he loved her. Than when his mother opposed he discarded her. Now he is doing the same thing (circumstances a little diff only). Why is he not man enough to form 1 decision.

As one of you mentioned he himself resorted to lying in 1 to 2 instances so why is it such a big unforgivable act whatever Lovely has done? Whatever she did was for his happiness so why is he so blind and stupid. She could easily have any sort of life she wants but she is putting up with all the hell for him. What more else does he want? Why are the CV's potraying his character like this? They want him to win in some best male villian category in the next awards show is it?
spyers thumbnail
The thing is, Lovely never confided in him about her ideas.

And Karthik has told her time and time again to not continue lying even if it's for a good cause.

We the viewers know that Lovely has good intentions but Karthik does not. Remember, Lovely is the same girl who slapped him and made his mother believe that he was also a liar.
MARHABAA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kartik's attitude is not natural ,hes turned into some kind of freakozoid !😡

OK so she didn't tell him- HOWEVER he should have enough logic in his head to realise why his wife acted in the way she did...after all she only ended up cleaning,cooking etc etc not as if she used the situation to go enjoy herself !😲

Kartik has come across as highly insensitive which is a disappointment as if anyone should have understood Lovelys thought process then is should have been him!

rvmluthra thumbnail
Wonder what would happen if Lovely's parents found out the truth.
They would probably request Lovely to come home with them and give a nice insult to Karthik and his parents that they did not take good care of their only daughter.

There is no use going through this test when Karthik has already decided that he is not going to support her and wants her out of the house.  I think she has been patient enough and has tried her best to fit in. The families mindset is not to accept Lovely.  So even if she does everything they say never will never be happy with her or accept her.
orianthi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Naina007

What is wrong with him? Does he not realize Lovely does all of this for HIS happiness? I agree, lying is never the right solution, but intentions always matter the most. It's so annoying and disappointing to see Kartik never support Lovely whenever she needs him. (Except for when she was being kicked out) But seriously, to want nothing to do with her anymore? That's way too extreme!

I totally agree with u. I mean i understand how he would feel hurt by this but seriously he is taking it too far. I mean he is acting like if Lovely did something horrible like murdering someone or cheating on him. U rightly said that Lovely did this for him and surely he must know that. The CVs have made him and the rest of the family brainless and inhumane in a sense. Basic logical thinking is lacking in these ppl. Gehna is crazy, Ria is not making any sense and worst of all Karthik is acting foolish and incompetent. He wants to disown Lovely and kick her out because she lied to him to help him regain his relationship with his family that he could not stop crying and sobbing about? Come on man.

I bet if she acted like a vamp and she did not attempt to make amends with them that he might still have had a problem. What is a girl to do? The characters in this show are wack! It doesn't matter if he reconciles because he can never take back this horrible and abusive behaviour. Where is he going to get more wedding pictures? Can sorry really appease Lovely's heart of all this pain and loneliness? I know that if it were me instead of her that I would never forget what my husband did to me. Karthik's character has been tainted and ruined. He is supposed to be smart and loving. I mean threre are far more dangerous things that Lovely's silly lies. Btw how could he go from opposing massa's decision to kick her out for no reason to now wanting to kick her out himself?

Why isn't he still mad at his family? So he can forgive his insensitive family but not his loving wife who lied to help him? The show will go off air if this continues no1 like the whole lonely, poor DIL track. We want to see couples supporting each other against all odds.
orianthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: rvmluthra

Wonder what would happen if Lovely's parents found out the truth.

They would probably request Lovely to come home with them and give a nice insult to Karthik and his parents that they did not take good care of their only daughter.

There is no use going through this test when Karthik has already decided that he is not going to support her and wants her out of the house.  I think she has been patient enough and has tried her best to fit in. The families mindset is not to accept Lovely.  So even if she does everything they say never will never be happy with her or accept her.

I agree with u. I hunger for Lovely's parents to find out. They are not so bad. Sure they aren't perfect but who is? At least Lovely's parents seem to be more compassionate and caring that the Kaushiks. Mrs. K and family may be extremely religious but what good is that if their minds and attitudes are disgusting. I KNOW that Lovely's family (including her sweet nanny) are wonderful ppl and the Kaushiks should try to be more like them.
orianthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: MARHABAA

Kartik's attitude is not natural ,hes turned into some kind of freakozoid !😡

OK so she didn't tell him- HOWEVER he should have enough logic in his head to realise why his wife acted in the way she did...after all she only ended up cleaning,cooking etc etc not as if she used the situation to go enjoy herself !😲

Kartik has come across as highly insensitive which is a disappointment as if anyone should have understood Lovelys thought process then is should have been him!

Preach it!!!!👏
orianthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: deebasd

Lovely should win the 15 day test and at the end of it she should leave Kartik. As we know he will calm down as time goes. Thats when she should leave him and make him realize all that she had to undergo just because she accepted him into her life.

It was Kartik who went after her and disrupted her life. He tracked her down to teach her a lesson and instead confessed he loved her. Than when his mother opposed he discarded her. Now he is doing the same thing (circumstances a little diff only). Why is he not man enough to form 1 decision.

As one of you mentioned he himself resorted to lying in 1 to 2 instances so why is it such a big unforgivable act whatever Lovely has done? Whatever she did was for his happiness so why is he so blind and stupid. She could easily have any sort of life she wants but she is putting up with all the hell for him. What more else does he want? Why are the CV's potraying his character like this? They want him to win in some best male villian category in the next awards show is it?

You are absolutely right. Lovely could have gotten any eligible bachelor she wanted but she settled for this mama's boy. Her family could have easily refused to get her married to this poorer guy but no they did not object to Karthik at all. In fact they welcomed him as a son. But how did his family treat her? Like an outcast. I wonder how he'd have liked if Lovely's family gave him hell like his family does her... Lovely and her family are nice ppl but i can't say the same for the Kaushik's.