Reth

UR OPINION

Poll

WHO LOOKS BEAUTIFUL IN SAREE?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
c_monalisa thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I THINK NETRA LOOKS BEAUTIFUL IN SAREES DUE TO HER GOOD HEIGHT AND FIGURE NETRA LOOKS GORGEOUS IN SAREES.  IN ADDITION TO, JIA DOESN'T LOOK BEAUTIFUL IN SAREES DUE TO HER LESS HEIGHT. HER FIGURE IS ALSO NOT GOOD.  U SEE SAREE ALWAYS LOOSE TO JIA.  IT DOESN'T EXACTLY FIT TO JIA. IT LOOSE FROM EVERYWHERE EVEN BLOWSE ALSO DOESN'T FIT TO THE JIA ALWAYS WEARING SAME SIDE CUT BLOWSE DOESN'T SUITS HER. EVEN JIA IS FAT AND ALSO LESS HEIGHT BOTH THINGS MAKE HER LIKE GAWAR GIRL.

NETRA'S ALWAYS WEAR DESIGNER SAREE AND SAREE EXACTLY FIT TO HER BODY AND EVEN ALSO THE ORNAMENT NETRA WEARING EXACTLYMATCH WITH HER SAREES & CLOTHS WHICH IS BEST COMBINATION.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetchick786 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i think jia lookz good in all indian clothes n netra on the other hand lookz good in formal stuff like jeans and shirt!

Windzzz thumbnail

Even I think Netra looks better in sarees, no offense to Jia, even she does look good, but not as good as Netra.

sarina_202 thumbnail
nethra does look really pretty in sari's ...i know u probably didn't mean it the way i got it..but it was mean of you to say all that about jia...waht i got out of that was that fat and short people are ugly??....sometimes having a little bit more meat on you is a lot better than being a freakin stick ...at least that's wat i've been told..but i was 17 at 98lbs..and now that i've put on some weight people tell me that it looks better than wat i was before...and i agree w/ them..anywayz..i know i got a little off on ya..but nothing personal...😉
SimarikSmokin thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

it all depends on height i am5 ft i know i wouldnt look good in saree but then yet again no offense short people. Tall people do have problems finding clothes. Rather a short person can easily find clothes.

Height does play a big part

SimarikSmokin thumbnail
like my jeans also tear at the bottom. Thanfully dolce and gabbana has nice short low rise jeans which btw are the best jeans
sarina_202 thumbnail
lol..haha..dude i have these light blue jeans which i love so much..but they're gettin torn from the bottoms..man..those are some nice jeans...i think they're one tuff babe or something not sure..
SimarikSmokin thumbnail
jeans are like comfort clothes for your bottoms and hippie skirts are so hot with cute flip flops. if you want everyday wear jeans try gap or abercrombie also old navy ones are  nice
sarina_202 thumbnail
i dont' like old navy pants..they're always too big on me even the size 1
SimarikSmokin thumbnail
awwww try banana repulic  or lucky jeans those are nice man i have sooo many jeans everytime i go shoppping i cant help but buy a new perfume flipflops or jeans