Unspoken words speaking a lot..

maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So the truth is out finally.. All signs pointing to b***** cancer is exhibited by Priya,so says the doctor..
The reaction of Raya  was expected.. A visibly upset Ram shocked in disbelief, yet immediately assuring Priya that nothing will happen and the disease can be cured..
A stunned Priya, shell shocked into uttering anything.. Her face said it all..Did it show a touch of resigned acceptance of the Fate?Maybe..

The silent ride back home..Unspoken words speaking a lot..Each reminising his/her best moments with the other.. A clear indication of their budding closeness and something more.. A deeper feeling of understanding gently engulfing them, in that confined space..The shock and disbelief still lingering..A future auguring of difficult times..The helplessness, the resigned acceptance was there.. But a small ray of hope of better tidings and overcoming the hurdle was also indicated..The silence speaking volumes of the support and assurance of one another, to each other..

Though I didnt like too much of flash back of their nice times, the final half of the epi was very emotional..A little more silent expressions of their troubled minds could have been shown by the director..One dosent need to fall back on the past to express and portray the present..Guess the CVs missed this point.. But all the same wonderfully acted scene by Sakshi and Ram..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maris08

So the truth is out finally.. All signs pointing to b***** cancer is exhibited by Priya,so says the doctor..

The reaction of Raya  was expected.. A visibly upset Ram shocked in disbelief, yet immediately assuring Priya that nothing will happen and the disease can be cured..
A stunned Priya, shell shocked into uttering anything.. Her face said it all..Did it show a touch of resigned acceptance of the Fate?Maybe..

The silent ride back home..Unspoken words speaking a lot..Each reminising his/her best moments with the other.. A clear indication of their budding closeness and something more.. A deeper feeling of understanding gently engulfing them, in that confined space..The shock and disbelief still lingering..A future auguring of difficult times..The helplessness, the resigned acceptance was there.. But a small ray of hope of better tidings and overcoming the hurdle was also indicated..The silence speaking volumes of the support and assurance of one another, to each other..

Though I didnt like too much of flash back of their nice times, the final half of the epi was very emotional..A little more silent expressions of their troubled minds could have been shown by the director..One dosent need to fall back on the past to express and portray the present..Guess the CVs missed this point.. But all the same wonderfully acted scene by Sakshi and Ram..

totally agree with you. though the silence was speaking thousand words.. Less flashback would have been better. There was so much scope to get at least 1 more powerful scene instead of all the flashbacks. I hope tomorrow is not wasted on Nutz and her anger issues and instead is focused on Ram and Priya.

Personally, is these 3 weeks are to spread the awareness of Breast Cancer then 100% of the time should be focused on this track alone ... just personal opinion. I am sure no one will disagree that we want to see more of Ram and Priya.

Kudos to Sakshi and Ram. Today, Ram stole the show as Priya has still not reacted to the news. Once the news really sinks in, it will be interesting to see how Sakshi plays the role of a women who just learned of Cancer...

All in all.. lets hope Thursday leaves us with more Ram and Priya and less of nut house.
neha445 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
first of all gr8 post ,i so agree the unspoken felings exhibted by rashiu were amazing ,the pain  the melancholy at their flashbacks was necessary and heartwrenching according to me ,both feeling that they are oosing something ,last bt not the least kudos to ektamata also for giving sucha sweet scene to the best pair bade ache lagte hai ekta mata and raya👏
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Indya4u

Personally, is these 3 weeks are to spread the awareness of Breast Cancer then 100% of the time should be focused on this track alone

Agree fully on this point..This track needs to be given importance and handled properly.. Hopefully no thamasha must happen , with screaming Nuts, scheming Niharika and others taking advantage of Raya's pain and difficult times..
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Maris

Great post asusual.. Your topic on the post states exactly what's on my mind. They both didn't react or break down but the silence clearly portrayed their minds!!

It was their silent reaction that killed me and amde me emotional!! And regarding FB's... I kinda liked it becoz I thought it was instantaneous reaction. They are people who are not teenagers or OTT people who would react to the present. Their immediate reaction was the little moments that they shared or what little past they had in their short time together! This was more a reminder of what they really had and what was at stake!!

Also Iam surprised abt tomo's precap: What the?? Aren't we getting our focus on RAYA and the BC awareness? Didn't people at Ekta's office get the memo??Where did they decide to make a  U turn on Nutz?? Please CV"s.. JUST STAY ON TRACK!!

Edited by fosla - 12 years ago
waseela786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Raya being paired together is the best pair onscreen.their natural acting towards each other is remarkable.I mean with all other soapies the couples are like compatible in all respects but rayas differences is what's make them perfect.their relationship is like on a whole new dimension its slow taking but beautiful.with this whole BC track I agree with all it shud b only on raya and no one else.I hope this will bring them even closer and make niharika so angry wud love to c that and ram taking priya part instead of niharika...let's hope for an awsme today yet we know 3 days gonna drive us insane!!!!
crystal30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Maris..nice post!!!

I am completely taken by the way they portrayed their emotions once the heart breaking news was delivered to them.. It generally takes an ample out of time for anybody to actually accept wht's been said to them,..n was perfectly shown by our couple as well. Ram was really good in querying to the doc as to wht wld be the next steps & assuring Priya that nothin wld happen, loads of these wld be much more expected out of Ram. I felt the silence b/w them spoke volumes & their drifting back to their lovely moments was quite expected..agree the CV's cld hav worked a lil better on this.. I hope they handle this issue with loads of sensitivity..

leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
uff i was moved to tears the way ram looked at priya and held her hand , the strong assurance, kuch nhnhuga tumku , mei hu na, is just awesome, i ddnt even mind the other song playing, it has also started to grow on me😆.

the ride back uff was killer, they are pros , salute to them the way they potrayed the shock the disbelief is simply fantablous

i guess nuts track is shown cause that priya would want to talk to her dad but he will share how nuts spoke to mum and priya will not tell anyone yet and it will just be between ram and priya !! and they will grow more strong!! i am really turned into an optimistic watching the magic of raya 😳
neha445 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
raya are awsome ,but nutsis pissin me off ,i know  she will never change ,cvsplz concentrate on raya ,i will just skip her part ,i cant bear her😡