Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Sush - you aren't the only one, I am right with you girl. I wasn't too happy either with the subsequent episodes. I think the CV's are still thinking, story ko aagey badana hai ya nahi. Till they decide their next plan of action, we will get plenty of Shyam's botched plans.

Shyam is one of the worst villains; none of his plans seem to work. Ulta he is getting jiggy with it...🤣 Hopefully ME will put an end to our misery. I had pinned my hopes on Shyam; I am beginning to question his IQ😉😆

Have a safe trip, it helps to stay away from the forum! More time for family & yourself. Hope to see a rejuvenated you😃 Maybe the ultimate stone massage sounds delicious, doesn't it?😉
kushifan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Zuzana

@Diya: SP and moral police🤣

We can fund their holidays for Lala land😆

What with Shyam's plans ...its utterly stupid and turning out comical instead..is it intentional?🤪

@Shweths: Yeah as we were discussing yesterday..I was glad it didnt go the sharat way😃..she didnt ask him not to show his face...uff I felt so relieved to see that ..yes you could see that emotions in her eyes yesterday..even the gust of wind is back😃

.why has she not delved yet to why he helped her in the dance?😕..Is it because she is yet in shock or the CVs conveniently forgetting that  yet again

@Sharu: Hum Saath Saath Hain🤗

Forgot to mention Sanaya was looking gorgeous yesterday!😳

the leads have conveniently got out of their amnesia atleast arnie boy tho definetely looks recharged} but it seems like now cv,s have become amnesic .dat dey conventionally skip  othe tracks which dey hav created.nd one thing which bothers me is dat snakewa has seen arnie boys condition still he is hell bent on killing his wife .looks like his his target is not well orchestrated .his pet scorpio is well orchestrated rightfully pounced on the master itself
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Zuzana

@Diya: SP and moral police🤣

We can fund their holidays for Lala land😆

What with Shyam's plans ...its utterly stupid and turning out comical instead..is it intentional?🤪

@Shweths: Yeah as we were discussing yesterday..I was glad it didnt go the sharat way😃..she didnt ask him not to show his face...uff I felt so relieved to see that ..yes you could see that emotions in her eyes yesterday..even the gust of wind is back😃

.why has she not delved yet to why he helped her in the dance?😕..Is it because she is yet in shock or the CVs conveniently forgetting that  yet again

@Sharu: Hum Saath Saath Hain🤗

Forgot to mention Sanaya was looking gorgeous yesterday!😳

@bold - Moral police absconding😆 They thought desi girl was not Khushi's sanskar but dancing to a sensational number with ASR was A-ok😕 I am not complaining; I loved both dance sequences😉

But I am wondering, she is sanskari if she does it with ASR in full view of all the elders but not ok to do a desi girl dance with Nandu & the youngsters...🤣

In fact, if they have to do filler episodes, they should add a dance sequence every week. It's better than Shyam getting jiggy with the scorpion😆