Diya Aur Baati Hum

Are they not promoting Child labour! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
hey welcome to forum ... even chaturi can be counted on same thing ... waise bhi they just said he was studying and him being scared of Maths ... but they never showed him actually holding a book and asking sandhya for help

would love to see it in show , i adore chotu , his cute and inncocent masti with suraj and sandhya is phun no denying but when ur talking about education in every other episode , show the same thing fr chotu too ., a part time school or something ... kuch tho 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-b2011Nishtha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Are they not promoting Child labour! (Page 2)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nishtha

IF-Veteran Member

Nishtha

--

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by april2003

I totally agree with your points, the CVs are promoting a few things that are a bit heartless. Chotu don't go to school neither can he read. Do you remember the episode where he destroyed Sandhya's recipe book? It's quite obvious he is a child laborer full stop. There is no two ways about it, and Bhabo also told Sandhya previously that Chotu is learning the halwai trade as well just as his brother. The CV's need to reconsider a few of the tracks as they not sitting right with a lot of viewers. We already know how selfish and evil people can be, but we don't continuously want to see such hatred thrown in our face everyday. They've also turn Sandhya into a mouse and Suraj into a spineless character. I know they can do better.

Yes he is a child laborer but how television and channel given the permission is a mystery Stern Smile We know how people are... call it an iroy but except suraj , babsa and Sandhya rest of the family members are either selfish, or complexed! I hope they do not end up justifying Bhabho hatred towards studies due to some person spoiling their life and was educated Wacko look at Mohit and chavi for that instance they are educated but manipulative and negative!!! why so...why cant people be educated and nice yet stern and strightforward about their views and ethics?? why Sandhya can't raise her voice against the ills?? Why cv are scared to show where a lead has the courgae to call spade a spade full stop!!

Time has come for production houses and specially CVs to change their frame of mind and thinking..being realistic doesnt mean you have the right to glorify the wrong doings.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Olive_Rose

Nishtha

IF-Veteran Member

Nishtha

--

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by breezy

hey welcome to forum ... even chaturi can be counted on same thing ... waise bhi they just said he was studying and him being scared of Maths ... but they never showed him actually holding a book and asking sandhya for help

would love to see it in show , i adore chotu , his cute and inncocent masti with suraj and sandhya is phun no denying but when ur talking about education in every other episode , show the same thing fr chotu too ., a part time school or something ... kuch tho 

Thank you for welcoming me Big smile yes Chaturi as well but atleast she is an adult I hope so Ermm I adore chotu too he is very cute and loveable character..and acts brilliantly tooClapClap but yes time has come to show him studying and staying with Suraj ...rather than working full time in his shop and sleep there!Confused...

Do you remember the instance when Suraj was teaching Sandhya how to cook...he was sleeping there..in the shop which was closed from outside as Suraj went to get the keys to open the shop at night..how cruel it is..atleast they can show him sleeping in the house and not in the shop itself!Thumbs Down

Edited by Nishtha - 26 January 2012 at 6:25am

-Swetha-b2011leavesandwaves

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
agree with u chotu sleeping in shop was beyond taking ... ok we get he works there but sleeping there ???? wat is chotu;s brother doing ? dont they have a place to live ... t hat was not dont scene ...  

as much as i love this show , not blind not to see its loop holes LOL 

-Swetha-leavesandwaves

bhavika0611

Goldie

bhavika0611

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
lol, then what about all child artist and children taking part in reality show.

In india, you can work once you are 14, it's legal.

Btw, thanks for raising this issue, awarness is always help to reduce problems.

-Swetha-leavesandwaves

desikudi2008

Groupbie

desikudi2008

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
the kid who plays the role doesn't look 14 so he must be around 12 years or 13 most probably and ya it's really weird when he sleeps there too because he has a brother and mom too then why he is living almost like an Orphan?..anways in atleast upcoming episodes they should show about Chotu's studies (he can work at dhukaan part time) and also maybe Sandhya and Sooraj can help him in studies then the creatives can rectify this mistake..also stop showing Chotu sleeping in shop without a valid reason

Edited by desikudi2008 - 27 January 2012 at 7:01am

b2011leavesandwaves

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 27 January 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
i agree with fragrance too , it world is showing so much with kids , can ask same  thing every where 

esp in reality shows , kid dancing to sheela ki jawani , munni and singing them in shows, mama papa so proud of them Broken Heart gosh where are we really going in name of talent search and promoting eveything ... 

-Swetha-b2011leavesandwaves

sneha_17

sneha_17

Posted: 01 February 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Hi All,

I think CV is showing what happening in our small towns. Surely there are not promoting child labour but it is the fact of some childrens in our society.

I hope Sandhya will tell Suraj to make chotu to study and as we know Suraj well will immediately approve and Sandhya will teach chotu as well Suraj Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.