Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Nishtha

IF-Veteran Member

Nishtha

--

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Hi Friends...

Just started watching this show and come across Chotu...
The helper of Suraj at shop.
By showing this and he not going to school aren't they are promoting

CHild Labour??

Why nobody is raising any question over it???

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

jackeyjsjnpSonarMeyeRitu-b2011RaadhniOlive_Rosearshi_karish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Are they not promoting Child labour!" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Olive_Rose

IF-Dazzler

Olive_Rose

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Chotu brother used to work with Suraj but has now opened his own shop. Chotu is actually learning to become a halwai. These people don't seem to be interested in education

Bhabo's treatment to Sandhya is very questionable as well. I don't know how long we will have endure this. The program started off so well, but now it's dragging day by day with the same antics everyday. How can a woman who's praying every morning have so much hatred in her heart and such vile thinking? I am really getting tired of the track day by day. Chavi's truth should be out now, we can leave meena's for later. I think CV's has gotten carried away a bit.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

virmaan84sooraj_sandhyab2011Shaily.NishthaChillMaarYaar

ande1111

ande1111

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
I thought Chotu does go to school ,One of the epi showed that he was studying. I would love to see Sandhya teaching  him english and maths. Would be cute Suraj watching them.
And yes they need to stop too much of verbal torture of Bhabo. I am watching this serial because of SURYA.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyesooraj_sandhyab2011Shaily.arshi_karishNishthaNeloufer.

arshi_karish

IF-Rockerz

arshi_karish

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Chotu does go to School...He is just helping Suraj at his shop when he is free...bcoz Chotu's elder bro used to work there...he is not a child labour from my POV...n I think Suraj also luvs him lyk a bro,...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011NishthaNeloufer.

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
It is just our assumption that Chotu might be studying.  The CVs need to make it clear and definitely not encourage child labor on a national tv program.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpOlive_RoseNishthaNeloufer.

Neloufer.

IF-Sizzlerz

Neloufer.

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 1:21am | IP Logged
hmm...

Nishtha

IF-Veteran Member

Nishtha

--

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged
I agree with you all that suraj likes him as his younger brother, but still he is taking his help and he even sleeps in the shop, so not only child labour they are in a way promoting Badhua majdori(where a person eat sleep and lives in the very premises where he works.) and this is shocking..I know CVs may not have any intention of showing it like this...but it is a indirect promotion of Child labour which should be stopped and condemed by all.

I have never seen any instance where I saw him studying..going to school...or anything related to studies. Fine he wants to become a halwai but still...we are trying hard as a nation to stop such acts and CV are showing it on national television!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sjnpSonarMeye-Swetha-ChillMaarYaar

Olive_Rose

IF-Dazzler

Olive_Rose

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishtha

I agree with you all that suraj likes him as his younger brother, but still he is taking his help and he even sleeps in the shop, so not only child labour they are in a way promoting Badhua majdori(where a person eat sleep and lives in the very premises where he works.) and this is shocking..I know CVs may not have any intention of showing it like this...but it is a indirect promotion of Child labour which should be stopped and condemed by all.

I have never seen any instance where I saw him studying..going to school...or anything related to studies. Fine he wants to become a halwai but still...we are trying hard as a nation to stop such acts and CV are showing it on national television!!!

I totally agree with your points, the CVs are promoting a few things that are a bit heartless. Chotu don't go to school neither can he read. Do you remember the episode where he destroyed Sandhya's recipe book? It's quite obvious he is a child laborer full stop. There is no two ways about it, and Bhabo also told Sandhya previously that Chotu is learning the halwai trade as well just as his brother. The CV's need to reconsider a few of the tracks as they not sitting right with a lot of viewers. We already know how selfish and evil people can be, but we don't continuously want to see such hatred thrown in our face everyday. They've also turn Sandhya into a mouse and Suraj into a spineless character. I know they can do better.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SonarMeyeNishtha

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.