where is Priyas beautifull smile gone.. :( :(

Celina_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

where is Priyas beautifull smile gone.. :( :( kis ki nazar lag gayi Raya ko.. :( :( aww the way Ram held Priyas hand was so sweet and touchy..both acted very well in emotional scene..specially Priya..gosh she has hide her emotions so beautifully in her fiery eyes.. :( :( i was nearly cried..ab yeh haal hain toh next week kya hoga..😭😭 

i want Priyas beautifull smile back..😭😭
Edited by Celina_ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Celina_

where is Priyas beautifull smile gone.. :( :( kis ki nazar lag gayi Raya ko.. :( :( aww the way Ram held Priyas hand was so sweet and touchy..both acted very well in emotional scene..specially Priya..gosh she has hide her emotions so beautifully in her fiery eyes.. :( :( i was nearly cried..ab yeh haal hain toh next week kya hoga..😭😭 

i want Priyas beautifull smile back..😭😭

Dont worry Celina.. Ram will bring that 1000 watt smile back on Priya's face. He will be her rock solid support and make sure she comes out of this with flying color and her signature smile 😉
fosla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Celina
She's gonna come back laughing and make us smile too!! Just a few weeks wait tho!!
And such a sweet scene naaah.. I had tears today!

girdharmona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
was also feel heavy hearted with raya's situation.
both raya will control their emotion in frount of each other to make other relax.
but when they will be also spesialy ram he will be break down.
neha445 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this track will choke me up for sure aww ,thsse two ar such gr8 actors  tears sting my eyes ,so get ready for a rollercoaster ride of emotions.😭