Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Wafah

Viewbie

Wafah

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Amma announces to everyone that Runjhun is found and all the Mama and the Mamis consider it fortunate it for their business. Diamond who is also happy to hear the news rolls his eyes (Don't Worry Diamond...Nowadays Runjhun hits people with jootas freely. If Guddu got one then can you imagine how many jootas to the mamas and mamis deserve...Amma will be proud)

Guddu comes with the police to the gathering. Lakhan says that Guddu is a thief and was creating trouble last night as well. Guddu tells them to keep quiet. Lakhan instigates the crowd against Guddu and asks for proof. Guddu hands the FIR made for Runjhun and her photo, which Lakhan says can be falsified. Guddu tells Lakhan to keep quiet. Runjhun tells Guddu to be quiet and asks him why he keeps calling her Runjhun, she's not some anklet that keeps on ringing. Lakhan tells Runjhun to tell the police inspector that Guddu came into her room and harassed her. Runjhun looks at Guddu and smirks and tells the police that he came and he was saying some things to her, but she doesn't know what he said and throws her hand up in the air. Guddu grabs Runjhun's hand and asks her if she doesn't remember anything at all. Runjhun wonders why he always grabs her hand.

The police tell Guddu that he will look into the matter but they made it a case of religion and people's blind faith is not letting them see reason and tells Guddu to let the matter go. Guddu watches as Lakhan and Chachi continue to promote and hide behind the name of Joota Mata Rani and makes a mental note that no matter what the world calls her, she will be Runjhun for him always. He and Runjhun exchange glances and leave.

The PI wonders what's next and Guddu says they have to find out more about hte situation. THey spot one of the kids of the chillar part. The "Photo Seller" Member of the Chillar Party (henceforth known as "Brown Kurti". They try to get some information but the kid says that the Chillar Party is the cheapest labor and the kids don't get any money from Lakhan (I knew they were abusing the Chillar Party)

Janardhan (the PI) gives him money and they find out that Runjhun was badly injured and they didn't think she would make it but she did and they were happy that they found Bhagonwali as they would use her to earn money, which they keep. Guddu asks Brown Kurti for help and tells him to come with him as he has a plan to take Runjhun back to Kannauj. He believes that this happened because of Neelu and Pappu harassing Runjhun so much that she lost her memory. He says from today onwards he will make sure that RUnjhun never gets used by anyone. Not the mamas and mamis, not the chacha and chachi and not by the likes of people like Pappu and Neelu. He says out aloud that he will take Runjhun with him tonight itself.

Runjhun is being waited hand and foot (literally) by two ladies (who I'm going to call "White Hair" and "Duck Face" -  not to be rude but that's what Runjhun describes them as). White Hair is massaging Runjhun's legs and Runjhun notices White Hair's white hair and tells her to stop what she's doing. She asks her to take a seat in front of her and get her golden shoe. She pulls out White Hair's white hair and then gives her blessings with the shoes so she'll never get white hair again. Then she notices Duck Face is looking sad and asks her why she is sad (or rather why she's made a face like a duck, hence her name)

Duck Face says that the Mishras didn't give her money when she asked and she has to pay her rent and feed hungry mouths at home. Runjhun understands that the Mishras are cunning and earn a lot of money but when they have to give money it's like their grandmother's are dying a thousand deaths. The Mishras have just finished counting and lock the money up. Runjhun asks White Hair and Duck Face to follow her and takes her Golden Shoe with her. She asks the Mishras for money to feed the poor. She says the house is her, and the money comes because of her so she has full right to it. Lakhan tells her the poor are happy just getting her blessing and don't need to be fed.

This earns him a whack with the Golden Shoe as he can also then fill his stomach with her shoes. He tells her that they will feed the poor and she doesn't need to carry the extra burden. Runjhun turns to Chachi and tells Lakhan that chachi is the one carrying the weight (pun intended due to her being heavy set) and chases Chachi around the bed asking her to give her some of the weight she's carrying. Duck Face and White Hair hold their hands in front of their face as they laugh.

Runjhun takes the key and removes the money and gives it to Duck Face and then excuses her and White Hair. She tells that she will keep the key from now on and if they harass her devotees she will whack them with a shoe. She leaves telling them to get ready as it is time to make an appearance in the Joota Mata's Court.

Guddu hands Brown Kurti a bag with some things in it and Janardhan tells the kid to do his job well. Brown Kurti leaves and Guddu is determined to take Runjhun with him at any cost.

Precap: Guddu and Runjhun are together and Runjhun is feeding him and eating as well. Lakhan comes to the street side eatery and Guddu and Runjhun hide behind his car and Runjhun tries to remove air from the tire as they hide.

We have word to watch tomorrow's episode as it promises to be interesting...I do believe that Guddu will manage in taking Runjhun to Kannauj...I'm sad that because it doesn't look like the Golden Shoe got kidnapped. I think it would have done serious damage to the Mamas and Mamis but that's okay. I'm sure next week they are going to get their share of Jootas.

Don't forget to hit the Chaska Meter

Here's the fanpages...leave your love...park the jootas outside...as always

Nivedita Tiwari Facebook Fanpage

Himmanshoo Malhotra Facebook Fanpage

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

reshma12allysiagsvet76vita_narinekrassasaharyamismatAMSTmuah143monicaygold1978starashumashupappy123shazidalmaharajhbearhugnirchirishiramkarankismattieluvmeadowsWawsBrindha87fesunillaimdadvedi821uzeeSushmaGillgodblessallPrincess3101ramonamljcruzdivra4vanfanbeanaqKeshawnirenecooblalGauri22jps01Cleostanutesirene_cpressuLoveGuddunishersalrani2007luvsagarsoapwatcher1indi--BimBim--anna44OmaRamdassLeesan-Ravjot-desicrowd-Priya01Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "January 25th, 2012 Written Update" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanutes

Goldie

tanutes

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged

Thank you for your hilarious update as usual Wafah. Tears began streaming down my face upon hearing that Bhagonwali will be finally ending! I will really miss this show. Once it ends with dignity I'll definitely feel complete. However I do hope that there will be a Bhagonwali 2 in the making with the same two main leads in the near future. It has been approximately one week now since Bhagonwali has transformed me from webs woven tears into resounding laughter! Loved how Runjhun plucked out the white hair from one of her attendants and said that she would heal her then proceeded to hit her with the golden shoe. I was even fascinated when she took away the keys to the safe from chachi and chacha with much to their disappointment before doling out some the money to pay one of the attendants for rent.  Guddu will be successful in his endeavours by escaping the clutches of Chachi Chacha with Runjhun whose memory has been completely erased. What scares me is whether she will revert to normality or not. Common CV'S with the minimal time left please give us some Gunjhun romantic scenes regardless of the situation!

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

kismattieluvrishiramkaranKeshawnirenecooblalgodblessallvanfanvedi821ljcruzluvsagarrani2007Cleospressujps01pensink91Wafahsoapwatcher1indiLeesanSurish

vanfan

vanfan

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Thank you very much for the lovely update Wafah. Story is moving on and they really need to hurry up else they will not get to complete it in a clean manner. Who am I advising to? They dragged the whole story into unnecessary mess wasting time (and making everyone miserable) like it means nothing even after the actors came back. Ok. Sealing my lips or tying my hands from typing? Running out of bitter dollars!

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

rishiramkarankismattieluvKeshawnirenecooblalgodblessallvedi821rani2007pressujps01tanutesCleosWafahsoapwatcher1indiLeesanSurish

Cleos

Goldie

Cleos

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

Another amusing episode! Runjhun's keen intellect was racing today though! She had the greedy Chacha and Chachi under heavy manners! That's how to do it! Go girl! My instincts are telling me that Runjhun will never regain her composure but she will fall in love with Guddu all over again and remarry him probably in the final episode. Por cierto, muchimas gracias Wafah para la actualizacion de suhumor!

rishiramkarankismattieluvirenecooblalKeshawnvanfanljcruzvedi821jps01rani2007tanutespressuWafahsoapwatcher1indiLeesanSurish

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

Thanks Wafah for another one of your convivial written updates! Today's episode was Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! He! He! He! He! He! He! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! and I'm still ROFL 

Edited by Surish - 25 January 2012 at 12:52pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

kismattieluvrishiramkaranKeshawngodblessallvanfanvedi821irenecooblalrani2007tanutesCleosjps01pressusoapwatcher1indiLeesan

Leesan

IF-Rockerz

Leesan

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Thank you ever so much,Wafah, for the splendid WU!! Will really miss the updates...oh well, one of the many wonderful things that I will miss re my BBAT experience!! What a wonderful ride it has been!! 

Hoping  our Runjuhn is whisked away by G tomorrow, so that they can return to LN ASAP and the real fun can begin!! M&Ms...watch out!! Hide the shoes...NOW!!!

kismattieluvrishiramkaranKeshawnirenecooblalgodblessallvanfanvedi821jps01rani2007Cleostanutespensink91Wafahsoapwatcher1indiSurish

jps01

Goldie

jps01

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Wafah Di, thank you!!

Had to stop at Duck Face - OMG - ROFLROFLROFL

Getting better at comedy every day! I enjoy reading your writeups, it relieves any symptoms of stress that I may have!

Edited by jps01 - 25 January 2012 at 1:10pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

rishiramkarankismattieluvKeshawnirenecooblalgodblessallvanfanljcruzvedi821LoveGuddurani2007tanutesCleospensink91Wafahsoapwatcher1indiLeesanSurish

tehzeeb25

IF-Rockerz

tehzeeb25

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
thanxx for updt di ...cant wait to watch ...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

rishiramkarankismattieluvKeshawnirenecooblalvedi821tanutesrani2007jps01Wafahsoapwatcher1indi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top