Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Last Post

edwardcullen19 IF-Rockerz
edwardcullen19
edwardcullen19

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

Hi all, maybe I think this is my last post here. Last post????? Maybe you all might wonder why I am saying my last post. I want to leave from here, from my forum for always. I did not wanted to say this ever but when I see members of CCBM forum prefer to be active on other forum rather than CCBM forum, I feel very hurt, very very much hurt. I feel like they all forgot about their love for NivRen and CCBM. I tried to be here very much but I am shattered to see our forum so dull. I was here in IF just for CCBM forum, but when almost all members forgot about our forum then what can I do? I tried my level best to make the forum active but it went in vain as you all don't want to express your views on the topics made on the forum.

Earlier whenever I felt like leaving the forum, one thing always made me change my decision that's my love for NivRen and CCBM forum and my promise to someone to not leave from here anyday. Despite being in 12th class, I tried to be here everyday. But I think what I thought about CCBM forum was wrong. I always thought that our forum members whom I know will not leave from here but I was proven wrong by them. Thank you all for proving me wrong.

This is the last time I request you all to be active on CCBM forum tooo because after this I will not request anything, I will leave from here simply. In case I leave from here, a very good bye to all and have a great life and to the readers of my ff, if you all want to read any more updates of my ff, do tell me.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

ccbm_loverKinshuk_loversammy_2010tashu20paddu503achu28suman4evr-aamina--Atiya-UZIS-Jafrina-Alphabet26ReshJanjaani07deepti_9moniluvskinshukNiViren_fan-SilverDragon-love_never_dies

-aamina- IF-Dazzler
-aamina-
-aamina-

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Neeti,
I'm really sad to read that u want to leave the forum... I can understand where you're coming from, as the forum has gone completely quiet..I know you have tried to do a lot to keep the forum active and I can honestly say I try my best to be active on this forum as much as possible.
I have joined Ab and HJ forums for kinshuk and Neha but my first love is and will always be NivRen/KinHa. It also saddens me to see no1 here, but I also understand people have other likes and doesn't mean there love for nivren has lessened.. I am still living in the hope that we will get KinHa back one day, but get discouraged when no1 is willing to stand by me..:(
My request is that please don't leave and let's stick together.. We can only get NivRen back if we r strong together.
Plz don't leave.
X

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ccbm_loverachu28-Jafrina-edwardcullen19ReshJanjaani07NiViren_fan-SilverDragon-love_never_diesdeepti_9

-SilverDragon- IF-Sizzlerz
-SilverDragon-
-SilverDragon-

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Neeti please don't leave even I am sad that the forum is getting empty day by day but please don't leave and like Aamina said we need to stick together to make this forum active and please do keep updating both of your FF's. Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ccbm_lover-aamina-edwardcullen19ReshJNiViren_fanlove_never_diesdeepti_9

-Jafrina- IF-Rockerz
-Jafrina-
-Jafrina-

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
aww neeti jaan im so sorry i know what you mean and somehow it does indicate to me i know im more active in other forums but dat doesnt mean ive completely leftthis one or i dont like the show anymore its only coz theres ardly anyone here wen i am and plus this forum is very inactive i do visit this forum and ive noticed the change and i can understand how u feel but jaan leaving isnt gonna help we dont want this forum to be locked please dont go hun im really sorry i know ive hurt your feelings unknowingly aww i dont know wat to say jst dont leave hun please please please 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ccbm_lover-aamina-edwardcullen19ReshJdeepti_9love_never_diesNiViren_fan

ccbm_lover Groupbie
ccbm_lover
ccbm_lover

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Hi neeti I totally agree with you that forum became very inactive but remaining few leaving the forum doesnot resolve the problem so think as request please don't leave the forum for us..we love your ff so please continue it..but please concentrate on your studies also as 12th class is very important for your future career..
All the best for your 12th and future
Archana

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

edwardcullen19ReshJNiViren_fanlove_never_diesdeepti_9

suman4evr Goldie
suman4evr
suman4evr

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
Neetika! please dont leave us hunCry...i know that the forum is a little dull now that some many people have left...but we also cant leave...because if everyone leaves and there are no new posting on this forum the IF team is going to close this forum and that is not what we wantDisapprove...we want NivRen to be alive in this forum foreverDay Dreaming...im sorry that i haven't at all been active much on this forum for a while...but once i get my uni schedule sorted out i can come on this forum more...and who knows maybe i will also post some topics to make this forum more activeWink...but have to warn you that im not so good at creating topicsTongue...also im just about finished catching up on your first ff and you want to leave? no...no...no! Angryyou are not going anywhere...you are going to stay here and remind all of us why we love nivren so much...why they were so magical...plzz stay neetiBroken Heart

ccbm_loveredwardcullen19ReshJdeepti_9NiViren_fan

achu28 Goldie
achu28
achu28

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
awww no neeti dear please dont leave this forumCry.i agree with u our forum is becoming slow day by day.i am sorry neeti even i didnt come to the forum for the last one month its not that i have forgot our ccbm or nivren/kinha.sach batau tho abhi bhi nivren hi mere dil mein hein unko bhoolne ki sawal hi nahi heinHeart.now also i see ccbm episodes everday hoping that kinha will come back for usDay Dreaming..for the last one month i was not able to log onto IF dont know what happened.i was also busy in academics xams were also there thats why.now am able to log onto IF and my xams are also over but next month again i have xams but now for few days am free so i will try to make forum active. i will start my ff.going from this forum i cant even think of that this is my second home.ccbm is the only daily soap that i have seen from first to last episode and that have touched my heartHeart.please neeti dear dont leave Cry and do continue ur both ff love ur both ff.as aamina said we need to stick together to make this forum active.

ccbm_loveredwardcullen19ReshJdeepti_9NiViren_fan

love_never_dies IF-Sizzlerz
love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Neeti,, iam so so sorry... i know you are mad on me dear...
last few days i was busy, not that much active in IF till sunday,, rarely visited IF and commented here,, and you know where the other one must be..
from tuesday i did nt visited here and visited the other forum, you might know that i have friends there too,, we got an sacrastic comment, so i completely immersed in it since i read it,,  fully active on FB...
just came yesterday night and replied some FFs and posted in threads..
Ans also whenever i come here, no one is available to chat, i just signed in lj's post and left...
i hope you understand me,, please don't leave the forum...
i admit , i was wrong,, sorry dear..
will message you in detail ..

ccbm_loverReshJedwardcullen19deepti_9NiViren_fan

Go to top