meme4u.com

India-Forums

|| Happy BIrthday TJ !!! ||

perfectlyflawed IF-Sizzlerz
perfectlyflawed
perfectlyflawed

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged

Happy Birthday

Tadaaa ...ROFL Welcum to the 25th wedding anniversary of RehanROFL oops no no i meant welcum to the 25th Birthday of TJ TongueROFL NO TJ i knw u wanna retort back but its ur b'day so hush up n behave !TongueROFL

N today on the occassion of his b'day , TJ will watch Ra-one 25 times without any brk , bak to bakTongueROFL N i m not pulling ur leg ok , jst admiring ur love for SRK  okTongueROFL

Its been almost 3 yrs fighting with u .. i m talking approximately haan .. n yh fyting coz u hardly talk seedhe se :/ROFL uff so much prb with u .. but its ur b'day now so chalo baksh diyaTongueROFL N u r welcumTongueROFL

A very very very Happy Birthday TJ Hug May the Almighty fulfil all your wishes .. Keep smiling .. n but obvsly hope u keep playing cricketTongueROFL
n i need not complain anything this time coz pehle toh no fayda n secondly pichle birthday par kar liyaROFL n frankly i dunno aur kya boloon :/ROFL

So lets jst proceed to gifts now .. i suck at PS now so sry abt the siggies , appreciate them nonethelessTongueROFL

Once again a very Happy birthdayHug

Happy birthday Rehan TJ Nanna Munna...aur koi naam i don't think so baki hai ErmmROFL ya one latest added -----> Ghajni ke Aamir khan ROFLROFL

May d Almighty shower his blessing upon u n bring lots and lots of happiness in ur life...have an awesome year ahead n may u always keep smiling forever Tongue hope u enjoy d day to d fullest Tongue You have been a wonderful frnd n i have had wonderful time chatting wid u and i hope for d same Tongue n ya may u keep playing cricket n score GOOD runs n take number of wickets EmbarrassedROFL

dekh i always say gud when it comes to u n ur passion cricket and u faltu mein fight and argue wid me UnhappyROFL forget fight u took it so seriously tht u promised urself u won't temme ur score Shocked i mean promise le liya tha tune...tu itna serious hogaya Shocked n once when u told me don't underestimate my cricket ability...u scared me tht time ROFLROFL anyway just play well n keep telling me ur score so tht i can tease u EmbarrassedROFL btw i hope u still rem those three pending parties ROFL once in a blue moon i will get tht Day DreamingROFLROFL say thanks to me main birthday treat nahi mang rahi ROFLROFL

here cums ur birthday siggies Tongue
i tried making Imran sig but i failed Unhappy i can never make gud Imran sig :((( so i thot to make Imran n Sonam sig as u like both Tongue

http://i.imgur.com/f4TVI.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/gfqYp.jpg

Haww Munna how can u like a girl Shocked i mean u luv guy(s) more dan u luv girls na ShockedROFLROFL no worries ur luv sig is on its way...keep waiting ROFL

http://i.imgur.com/vt4tr.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/GsEWu.jpg

Here cums ur luv sig...d one without whom ur incomplete ROFL

http://i.imgur.com/yDd2e.jpg

U always say u take pain for making KSG sig for me na so this time i took pain to make ur  ur master ji sig ROFL text ko seriously mat lena haan ErmmROFL n he is still struggling for his 100 aww ROFLROFL

http://i.imgur.com/oyzRA.jpg

one more TongueLOL

http://i.imgur.com/ttqOR.jpg

n now d most awaited n exclusively for u Munna EmbarrassedROFL read d text PROPERLY EmbarrassedROFL

http://i.imgur.com/IVKoC.jpg

am sry if i have ever hurt or made u angry LOL b4 i end up my msg am telling u rite now u'll HAVE to reply my birthday msg for u..take it as an order ROFL n n n u won't believe but maine HP movie dekhi par thodi si n it sucks (in ur words) ROFLROFL chal khatam hogaya my msg...happy birthday HugHugHug

P.S ur nieces sounds really sweet LOL n am sry if i sounded harsh wid u EmbarrassedLOL cum soon n am not missing ya ROFL

Sonali

You're a friend who I can trust to always be loyal and true and there is no greater friendship than the one I share with you. Wishing my special friend the best birthday ever.Party

I hope u enjoy ur day .. may all ur wishes cum true .. Hug God bless u :) n plz stop being mean to me TongueROFL Happy B'day once again Party

Diksha

Dearest Rehan,
... Another year has passed and I feel very lucky to still have you as my buddy, and I hope that we will stay like this for countless number of years Heart
As u no i'm not good at finding siggies and stuff LOL, i'll just write something for u : ' )

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y

Thank u soo much for everything
I sincerely hope with all my heart that Allah showers his most precious blessings upon you... May you stay happy always!! I hope that the smiles you share with others adorn your face,too, now and forever Embarrassed

Take care and come back soon, we miss you!!
Love,
Amby

P:S I tagged u in a photo on fb, do see it!!! its ur bday gift! 

AmbyCious

undefinedundefined

undefined

A very special person wants to wish u 'Happy Birthday'..and he's one and only...
undefined
..my Voldeyyy.. ROFLROFL

Neelanjana

Happy wala Budday to the LOOSER Rehan Hug  Hug Hug

Well , here comes the day finally ...Birthday of  som1 who is completely a GONER ROFL
ROFL
How v came across and then became freinds is just too exceptional...that Debate topic...yur fav Anna ji WinkLOL...and then the phamous Banner contest LOL...
Gosh like v really spoke wid those long PMs
ROFL.. and yur Ohh so boring SB Disapprove ...Pinch

v have had so much fun be it on FB or yur silly FB ...being with yu was complete fun
those weird names with which v both  adress each odr ..LOL ohh but yu gotto admitt yu are defo WEIRDSleepyYu have been a great freind ever since v met..Embarrassed

Oops I was supposed to wish yu naa?? So wish yu Many many returns of the day...have an awesome year cmng ahead ...and may yu be blessed with good health ; wealth(Wink) ; peace nd success in every way of life;may yu get all that yur heart desires for ...EXCPET My Shona diTongueLOL

and and I got a special gift for yu Guess what !!   I m *rolling my eyes*
ROFLROFLROFL

Once again Happy Birthday and have a blast wid yur family ...Party

Thers a siggy made by zee (lol now did yu expect me to make 1 ConfusedLOL)
Hope yu like it Tongue

Ohhh I fogot smthng D'oh  hmm yaa ...Keep Smiling ...!! SmileLOL

http://i.imgur.com/a65Pp.jpg 

neha-rockss

Wish u a very happy birthday RehanBig smile have a rocking one...May ur love for SRK, Tom& jerry and Harry Potter keep growingLOL Miss our rapid fire game...the thread seems to have lost again :|

Oh well back on topic...herez a cake made on special order for uWink

May God bless you and may you 'KEEP SMILING' forever :) Happy Birthday once again!

Shona93

Hey Rehan ..many many happy returns for d day ..may u hv a wonderful year ahead ..!! :)
Best wishes
Nikki :) :)

nikki18

Hey TJ Wish you Many Happy Returns of the Day ! ClapClapClap May God bless you and fulfill all your wishes ! :)

Cheers
Ishan

Ishan.

May every path be smooth for you,
May every corner bring you happy surprises,
May every day put a smile on your face,
May every friend bring you price and joy,
May you get whatever you always wished for,
And may you never forget ME!
I wish you a very Happy Birthday.
http://teresascakes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/Yellow-birthday-cake-1024x768.jpg

Today I'm happy for a reason
For you, today is the beginning of a new season
Today, I want to show you that I care
With lots of happiness, wishes and love to share
With pride, joy and utmost delight I say
Wish you a very very Happy Birthday!

Only special people receive birthday messages from me. And you have always been that special one. Wish you a very Happy Birthday!

ramyapuppy

May the happiest day of the year bring you what you care for the most. May the most joyous day in the year bring you unlimited hope. Happy Birthday! May you have many happy years to come.

HugHugHug.

-PixieBunnie-

Wish you a very Happy b'day sirji!!!...EnjoyBig smile..and keep the cc aliveTongue

Tum jeeyp hazaaron saal ye meri aarzooWink

Ann..Smile

-anisha-

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi rehan...Hug
On this very special day... I take this opportunity to wishing u a very very very

*** Happy Birthday ***

Party
PartyPartyParty

dear u are a good friend that I met in my life...
and I think... I have to say thanks to SRK for this...Wink coz we met for the first time on SRK FC na...LOL...I have a gift for u darling...hope u like it...Embarrassed

and I wish that all ur dreams come true yara...
glad to have a friend like u sweetz...god bless u...and love u...
Heart

*** SK ***

HugHugHug

---------------------------------------------------------------------

SK1991

a2zahid

Edited by perfectlyflawed - 25 January 2012 at 9:46pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunnipwincessxaitor-metrowzer-Komal-kashrocksMyLoveMForever--Mahi---Sonali-bamboocopter268143

MyLoveMForever IF-Rockerz
MyLoveMForever
MyLoveMForever

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Tongue...Have a good oneSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sonali-bamboocopterperfectlyflawed--Mahi--

perfectlyflawed
perfectlyflawed

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday TJHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sonali-bamboocopter--Mahi--

aitor-metrowzer Goldie

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sonali-bamboocopterperfectlyflawed--Mahi--

-Sonali- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sonali-
-Sonali-

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Munna Hug

bamboocopterperfectlyflawed--Mahi--

-Sonali- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sonali-
-Sonali-

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
http://i.imgur.com/Oo6Zx.jpg

ROFLROFL

see see Munna n u think its only me who calls him God UnhappyROFL

btw nice post Reha TongueROFL

bamboocopterperfectlyflawed--Mahi--

bamboocopter IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

aitor-metrowzerperfectlyflawed--Mahi--

perfectlyflawed
perfectlyflawed

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sonali-

http://i.imgur.com/Oo6Zx.jpg

ROFLROFL

see see Munna n u think its only me who calls him God UnhappyROFL

btw nice post Reha TongueROFL

Thank u SonuTongueROFL