Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

IPKKND - WU - 25.01.2012 - Shart is not over yet!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

-Srushti-

Viewbie

-Srushti-

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Mein aa gaiTongue

And aaj toh wednesday ..so you know..if you get one good scene..it is almost a miracleOuch

So the episode begins with Blackwa (Shyam) doing the bitchoo dance...Bicchoo O Bichchoo...ye biccho mujhe kaat khayega (Bless the saintly soul...I meant the bicchooROFL)

poor thing (Bicchoo) found that there is a more venomous insect (Read Shyam) in the room and escapes and we have the Akal se ganji Anji heaving a blessed sigh of relief (Madam you just missed the making of the Scorpion snakeDead)

Naani and the Maami...brainless women with a not so manly Man called Aakash all haywire with concern (Arrey stupid women!! Catch that bitchoo first...before it turns anyone of you into Scorion supersonics...) and Bigada Nawab enters and shifts the Akal ki ganji Anji from her room along with her not so handsome, Bitchho wala husbandDead...and then gives them his own roomConfused and shifts himself to the guest room (And how is exactly gonna help this 'Made in weirdo room' couple??? Dont tell me the Bigada Nawabzada has  a 'bichho proof' system installed in his roomTongue...

And then even manages to stop Anji the akal se ganji sister of his from going to Payal's house and shifts the whole mehendi ceremony to Raizada pagal khaanaConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused(And what would that achieve??? God knows!!)

The Guptas arrive and the usual Anji's nonsense...Akashwa blushing like he is the to-be bride and Anletwa(Payal) giving him coy looks (haye haye mere Blushing heroDead)....Hello hi bye bye taunting and we fast forwardTongue

Jhalli coming in with bags and gobbling a box full of jalebis( I tell you ...I envy this girl...even with this amount of gorging she maintains a figue that would just pass the pole dance testOuch...)

Jhalli as usual mumbling to herself and feels the breeze and aha!! out comes the Raizada nawabEmbarrassed
and he says hi...
(And I literally fell off my chair...that was so damn good! I think this is the first time he said hi to her na??? and what that simple gesture does to us...I tell you..that was one seductive hi I ever heardConfusedEmbarrassedLOL) and Jhalli the phulli says Namaste(More is the pity...she can learn what the what the...copy Maami's hello hi bye bye but cant hi hi backConfused...Ram Milayi jodiLOL)

He asks her whether she is here to give the luggage and she says no..and then yes...(Girl decide! before he starts ranting What the What the)

She starts to leave...when he stops her...takes the luggage from her hand (haye haye!) and then puts it down and takes her hand (Oye hoye...haye haye *hyperventilates*) brings it near himself (Me fainting)...and puts her earring in her palm (Dhatt teri ki!! Gadha kahin ka! expectations badha ke jullu nikal diyaOuchLOL)

He then tells the 'stupified' Jhalli that he knows what she is thinking (yup...she is thinking ...Donkey..this was the perfect opportunity and you lost it!!! AngryLOL)

he tells her that if you are thinking that you have won the bet and you can make me do anything then you are mistaken because the bet is not over yet(who wants to put a bet that making him do whatever she wants was the last thought in jhalli's mind and Raizada nawab actually is wanting that she puts the foot on the accelerator and MAKE him do whateverTongueLOL...but ofcourse humari tubelight will not know even if he hits her on the head with the hint *ahem**ahem*)

and am I right or what!Tongue
she retorts that the bet is over and the Nataraj idol is with her ( E lo...she is stuck on Nataraj Idol...*bangs her head*)  ...and walks off saying that he doesnot bother her and that she wishes that he would never show his face to herConfused

Bigada having a very Naughty nawab expression as she leaves...and the dhak dhak tune again starts...

Do nikamme in Raizada pagalkhaana...
Aakash and NK...and ofcourse the ever lasting chips(Question of the century...What did NK bring in his big luggage bag??...)

Aakash as usual lamenting about not able ot meet his lady loveDead and NK babbling
Iss function mein sirf ladies jaa sakti hai (Errr...dont even think about that NK...it is dabloo ideaDead)

The Mehendi ceremony...Priyanka Chopra ke photuwali mehendi ki book...couldn't you get some decent high class wali books...hai filmi stars wali mehendi ki book....Garima showing it to jhalliphulli but Jhalli is eavesdropping on any news available about ...

(I am gonna skip the Black Snake ogling at Jhalli from the balcony...or wherever...Just wish that someone pushes him from there and he lands up in between Maami and Bua...who sandwich him to deathDead)

NK tries to come with the saree all around him  (literally...the Saree was all over, under, above and under him!!) and manages to get the Saree stuck between the rails of the steps...
and Aakash goes to save him and gets caught by the ladies who tease him and tell him to get out...(Ladies and Gentlemen ...presenting the groom of the centuryDead)

NK and Aakash climb up..and see the snake ogling and tease him that he is ogling at Anjali which the blackwa denies but manages to bluff his way throughDead

NK finally manages to creep inside(dressed into that saree ofcourse) and between the mehendi ceremony...and the poor thing is just about to enjoy himself when buaji returnsROFL...Sounded like mummy returns...ROFLROFL
...right besides Nandkisorreee...

nK enjoys Jhalli and Bua teasing...when Bua tells him that she would get him a good groom...ConfusedLOL
and Jhalli tells him that if she (NK) doesnot like him (NK) then bua is ready for him...

Poor thing gets a scare of his life and gets out of his disguise...out of the sheer horror of seeing bua in the bride's dressLOL(bache ki jaan loge kya
ROFLROFLROFL)
Epi over...no precapEmbarrassed

Edited by -Srushti- - 25 January 2012 at 8:32pm

The following 159 member(s) liked the above post:

gudiNas1snehasanjanashivnirSejal_Desaimrvlsmedhsbhanot_nisharadhiischhedamuah143gujaratigirlasaharyaalphieoinkoinkkitveshprfanshamidAmoli214akrjhlssprsdSeljaHumayun72pink0213naniAnitadomaKavita1970rithuparnasatyavarshiniJustanotherfanAnjudreamz-RithvikAsha-tzeifjyoti_light29twinkle662JordinnivedithakArmiRidz4everSajimokhimani88towatchshantellbrownashwini6000dent4umiss_patel5fifspisces16Jia1Shalindirk41nanda_gopaGoDsLoVedilliammasingh008dd.coollarimel22rsshreepurvimMaohrealraul2307LoveArnavKhushicanzasanaradiationthamizh93aki001amritabIpkkndworld--Aarzoo--callydy.c.yetikaroxxThreeDsniha12345kushifanBless-Swetha-PutijaChalhov-Araina-deereyedgal504_Sayu_Rozy77varsh8shanthipriyapressulavanyazsurabiNirjhor105hazel16JasveerShastricpervaizChaudhrytmNikki_Clastmincuty_kshagun-rocksTimelessBeautyyDiorRouge.FebruaryFlowermozart66deejagiAishu.SriBipkknd06nav_batbfunofbb123BarunkidewaniJaponicastonexmaaloosparikhOLGNES-Paro-SunriseGreenHot_Indo_Chillybd670816mirka88hamzanuhaparu_roxshwetachauhanChaituvbholabearlavalinaAshi22knumnumRoarkashred12wezyus.MeriAashiqui.KeshriyaFAYKHAN29Black_Paradizelara3110barbie2011Auroni.92Alphabet26Namzzchammak_challoanurao.66.Mandy.nithyamkv|Persephone|khushix-Shayari-minuupatakhaguddirushshriPinkCinderellaDiyaSCandYlicious_SchweetuRiyaDuttamarauderSK1991avivakirkummesulaiman-sylph-LyssaPie.DarkParadise..mishti_17bones88JennyPenny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IPKKND - WU - 25.01.2012 - Shart is not over yet!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ParulRatiShivi

IF-Rockerz

ParulRatiShivi

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Thanx For The IPKKND Jan 25 2012 Written Update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Srushti-

Kinma

IF-Rockerz

Kinma

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
thxxx

-Srushti-

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Thanks yaar. To show Khushi missing Arnav, why must we get tortured?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jennylives85-Srushti-

-Mayuri-

IF-Rockerz

-Mayuri-

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Thank you for the update. Smile

-Srushti-

JustFlameAHolic

Goldie

JustFlameAHolic

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
LOL that was soo funny reading your review! good job :)

-Srushti-

hazel16

Goldie

hazel16

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Thnx for the update!!

-Srushti-

maaloo

IF-Dazzler

maaloo

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
That was such a good read.. LOL Enjoyed your comments in between. .. 
Thank you

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaijume-Srushti-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top