Character Assassination of Nuts

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Why has Nuts gone back to square one?😡 I thought she had started to respect her new family and the love that she is getting. I was liking the way her character was being etched out despite her taunting Priya about her relationship with Ram. 

In the precap, they show her angry and breaking the phone. She shouts at Shipra and breaks the glass of milk she had got for her. Eeks, don't like the violent side at all. 
Keep her act to the min if she will be the wacky Nuts again.
I rather see emotional and beautifully performed scenes of RaYa. It is their testing time. 

REQUEST TO CV'S: pls do not spoil her character! Leave it the way it is, discovering what family is!

May be she's guilty...tired of lying to the family that loves her
Originally posted by urcrazy

no, she was screaming on the phone of how her designs got rejected. It is definitely not guilt.
Originally posted by urcrazy

You may be on to something here.. OR she is having one of those Wide eyed open dreams again.😆😆

Either case.. i think her journey towards getting positive about family and marriage was good. I hope they dont ruin it again. She might just break down seeing all the love and care from the family and tell them the truth herself.. 😃
Yaa she's back with her ranting mode...     
precap dakh kar muje laga ye nuts bhi poora pagal hoaya vuski maaki tarah i mean yesterday's episode niharika behaving like that ...i really hate her in the precap..how she talking to shipra with out giving respect to her...i think now she don't have any tensions i mean from past days she is very tensed abut her pregnancy that's why she behave like  that...but now she don't have any tensions she is free bird like before marriage...waise bhi ek proverb bhi hai "jaise maa waise beti" today nuts real kardiya that proverb ko
ritigl

Cv's ki Jai ho!! Only they can do this.. make a character change overnight!!
I was really having hopes on nutz esp with all those changes in teh past..
This might easily be the 1st time she has behaved with Shipra this way! Rude and ridiculous!!
Y;day Niharika was having a temper tantrum and today Nutz!! Wonder whats in store.
For safety sake, lets open a pagal khaana for these two!!

BOGO - Buy 1 get 1 free!!
she was always like that negative ppl never change ,kehte hai na kutte ki dum tedhi he rehti ,so she wiill never change ,loser kahin ki😡
Originally posted by fosla

ritigl

Cv's ki Jai ho!! Only they can do this.. make a character change overnight!!
I was really having hopes on nutz esp with all those changes in teh past..
This might easily be the 1st time she has behaved with Shipra this way! Rude and ridiculous!!
Y;day Niharika was having a temper tantrum and today Nutz!! Wonder whats in store.
For safety sake, lets open a pagal khaana for these two!!

BOGO - Buy 1 get 1 free!!

😆😆

I didn't feel bad for Shipra. She sort of deserves it. Look at the way she shouted at Priya in the initial episodes. Priya was treated like dirt by he mother and now after her marriage to Ram Kapoor, Priya has become the apple of Shipra's eyes ðŸ˜•
Edited by ritigl - 12 years ago

Nuts will never change.. I had mentioned it in one of my previous post too..Some people never change..Nuts seem to follow her mother's footsteps..