jheel1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Was that really the famous diary that Kunal was writing in?๐Ÿ˜ฒ
If it was, then thankuu director saab for listening.

If the diary is back, then good days are surely ahead๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i really want to know if he was writing about Sidhi...
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I just mentioned about the diary in EDT.. i want to know what kunal wrote in it.. must be something for sure.. ๐Ÿ˜‰
jheel1 thumbnail
Ya, It's got to be about Siddhi, either he's heard the whole S-R showdown or he has come across  something on his own. Either ways dimaag ki batti seems to have finally gone on. Atleast, lets hope so.
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Expecting that Kunal wrote about his newly developed feelings towards Siddhi.Showing Kunal writing in his diary after a long time that too at this moment,it has to be something significant n related to Siddhi.
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I don;t want to burst the bubble but i have a feeling its more on what he found about Vineet and how Richa is not listening to him .Also he could have written about how Thakral harasses siddhi
Edited by priya.nair - 12 years ago
tanyashrivastav thumbnail

yeah i too feel the same ...nd moreover the voice over in the promo does seem to be like a poetry...so quiet possible he wrote those vry lines in his diary...

jheel1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya.nair

I don;t want to burst the bubble but i have a feeling its more on what he found about Vineet and how Richa is not listening to him.Also he could have written about how Thakral harasses siddhi

That is a possibility, although there were many hints today pointing in a more +ve direction.
The 24 hr timeline, the reappearance of the elusive diary, kunal asking Siddhi when her contract finishes & most importantly the promo itself! Even if the promo is only about his musings in his diary, its still worthwhile. ๐Ÿ˜
vidhisalot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I really loved the days wen kunal used to write his diary...n finally its back..
gaya3sp thumbnail
Originally posted by: jheel1

Was that really the famous diary that Kunal was writing in?๐Ÿ˜ฒ
If it was, then thankuu director saab for listening.

If the diary is back, then good days are surely ahead๐Ÿ˜‰

Very true jheel... looks like Diary is kunals first love and the soul of this show... it is more lively than the dumb characters... I missed his diary a lot... I guess the last time he took diary was to write that iss kamre ki khamoshi bhi kamosh hei... tat too when he was angry on siddhi