Redvelvet thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Manyata, or should I say Moniya ðŸ˜¡, was found sleeping in our room. Gosh, that means she will again go meet Akash since, she never got caught this time. How much worse can this get??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
don't worry one day she is gonna get caught and when that day come it will lead her to nowhere else but to her and Uday's wedding happening for sure.
Redvelvet thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Angel

don't worry one day she is gonna get caught and when that day come it will lead her to nowhere else but to her and Uday's wedding happening for sure.

I hope so! The show is just getting depressing day by day with the same repetitive scenes. There is no progress in the story at all. The stupid Monash story is just being shoved down our throats again and again.🤢. For, the first time, I felt bad for J.
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I  hope that happens cuz it getting worse by worse yaari cant seee Monash romancing yaar
Seema1987 thumbnail
after watchn tonights episode seems lyke Uday and J is goin to be 2gethr in futur.."tum achey maharayny kaby nehy bansahthy" i thnk later she will prove dat she can become achey Maharany..
pearls_88 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
dnt worry she will caught by uv one day coz us na jo pics unnati ko send ke hain use sa he b day secret reveal ho ga n that day will come
arryline thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She'll not get away everytime as J has taken the Pratigya to expose her soon😉
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hope the day comes soonnn