Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

frockstar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: HeadOverHeels

Shayam's scenes are just ridiculous now. Sorry, but today he looked at Khushi with a FOND expression. If he's obsessed, at least make him look at her with some lust and snakey eyes.

To be honest, I actually welcomed the scene where he grabbed Khushi, just so SOMETHING more about him was shown. Otherwise, he's just this idiotic, failed plan dumb ass, who thinks killing his wife will make the object of his obsession, simply forget everything, and fall in love with him. What nonsense!

So far only NK has been witness to some of Shayam's odd behavior. So, some flashbacks would be a good idea sometime in the future.

guess the creatives are done spoiling kushi's character that they moved to shyam...
he has transormed from a conniving obsessed love to a lovelorn puppy... 

serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hi, you guys didn't know this? Shyam's character sketch has changed to comedy. So his future will hold lots of quixotic plans and bizarre plots to kill anjali. The more bizarre the better.

Long time ago, I had written a letter to Shyamji on I-F to join the World Amateur Murderers Association for some basic training and feasibility study of DIY (do it yourself) murder plans. Guess, he did not listen.

music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
He should have listened to u SJ.I agree.Now I know what a true comic villan is.He is sick and is making me sick too.I always knew that the CV's take us for granted,but pouring liquid in to a perfume bottle and then sealing it cool...Never heard about it.Well if nothing else I have learnt quite a few tricks from him...though most of them are too lame to be used...
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: frockstar

with shyam and his harebrained murder plots... even if he manages to kill anjali, what on bloody earth makes him think kushi is gonna marry him??

i guess the mor*n is never gonna be revealed in this show!! and how clever of raizdas to let the scorpion escape??

Either he is so stupid to believe that the Raizada's will get him married to Khushi or he is so confident of his love 😊

xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i wish the scorpian would have bitted him he would have been gone n ipkknd would have been peacefull without him
xxx