Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
for gods sake , mallika was just sleeping , wat a patient is suppose to do , why is ashu so over concern ?????  

waat exactly charity is he doing by hurting him and nidhi and pleasing mallu ????? 

other than ashu , mallika, every one are pleasant to watch 
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Nice updates by all of you.

Only agenda of CVs to dish out this picnic kichidi  - Give Mallika a hope that she is still in the race and she has not lost yet completely.  This new hope of Mallika will create some classic situations where Ashu will faithfully fail to be a good lover

Some how I have tolerated this episode by just thinking of the violen date.  But what Ashu miya is going to do whole day ?  I am wondering...

For every other character except Ashu, CVs assume that what ever is disclosed to viewers is also disclosed to the character also. Today infront of Ranga, Rohan and Armaan were talking very casually about Nidhi and Ashu and Ranga also replied as if he knows about them.  Only Ashu will never know about Malika though viewers know it very well.
jayanti_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hayee...cant wait for the DATE...me to gonnna drool over ashu...and gonna watch again and again nd again...
the phone convo...both i miss u and meri kya saza hai were awsum...👏
croziaxx thumbnail
 jitne suhane sapne dekhe ja rhe hai wo sub such hone wale hai ya sirf khyali pulav hai ? Edited by croziaxx - 12 years ago
croziaxx thumbnail

Edited by croziaxx - 12 years ago
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanks tanu...
lovely upi as always...
what to say:
Ashu the duffer is turning in to a Moron...
he is feeding Mallu's assumption that she has a place in his heart...
yes, maybe she does only as a friend...but nothing more...

It was good epi...enjoyed to see NO BD's...
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the update Tanu,have not watched the episode yet...doesn't sound like I've missed much...when is that kebeb me haddi Mallu going to get out the picture and when is stupid Ashu going to start putting Nidhi first?...me getting so frustrated by all this...😡...
Mimoha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Watched the episode on TV. As has been mentioned, I also feel that the only purpose of this suicide track was to give Malika hope that she can take another shot at A. I guess this is fine by most of us. None of us expected Malika to give up so easily anyways. I only wish that they had not made A look dumb and, butchered Arman's character in the process. They could have butchered Malika's character further and, I would not have shed a single tear. Her character is anyways almost that of a psycho. She could have been shown as having planned her suicide to land up in hospital and, then deliberately plan to keep A & N apart. A could have been shown trying to balance his pyar and farz to quote Arman's words. Can not fathom why creatives temporarily tried to resurrect Malika's character only to be taken by Suhasini to the slaughter house again. If they had to make a choice between maintaining characterisation of A & Arman or that of Malika, then wouldn't it have been better to save A & Arman? Why make heroes dumb? Why not turn vamp officially into a psycho? Or perhaps they plan to make Suhasini the ultimate vamp of the show. I will not be surprised if one fine day, they show a well in the backyard of Suhasini's house a la Murder 2 and, we all know what or rather whom we can expect to find there.
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ranga knows abt thm.. remember angie talking abt thm in rangas' cabin after Ashu fired her..

bt thy shud've shown how he recalled it at least gave some signs of surprise or oh!! kinda feeling...
vasanthi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: breezy

for gods sake , mallika was just sleeping , wat a patient is suppose to do , why is ashu so over concern ?????  

waat exactly charity is he doing by hurting him and nidhi and pleasing mallu ????? 

other than ashu , mallika, every one are pleasant to watch 

Exactly...just now finished watching the episode...She just looked like she was having after effects of a sedative which i think they give her so she can rest thru the night...and if he felt she was not well...i did not see her checking her up or anything...for God's sake he didn't even chk her pulse...has he forgotten the basics of being a doctor...

Am Mad Mad Mad...hate to see Nidhi's sad disappointed face all the time whereas this great  " brain surgeon " does Mallu Bhakti !!!!! 😡

And what in the hell was Armaan doing doing ??? Bakwaas karte karte...his brain too went for a walk Huh !!! What was the need to reveal all to Mallu...is she some kind of Agony Aunt ????

And that smile of hers is back and why should not it be ...all signs of encouragment r there only a fool will till otherwise nah and she is defo not a fool...and then aag mein aur ghee in form of Sue ( in Precap ).

Tanu u deserve a Padma Bhushan to sit thru these episodes and post just great updates for us...

Only thing i liked today was that at least the great Ashu realized that he disappointed Nidz  once again ??? Ab agar Mallu Ma allows i am sure he will spend the day with her. She has already absolved him of any guilt for her suicide attempt so he he must be relieved **** me gagging ****

BTW anybody notice matching colours today for AshNi ???