Hi/Namaste..sm spoilers...& will miss the FORUM !! - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Happy anniversary!

I have this horrible feeling that it might be anjali, and she'll tell arnav her last wish is to see him married :| hope I'm wrong tbh
Hi Priya,happy anniversary...hope you have a great vacation...thanks for the spoiler news...really don't want Anjali to die. Edited by shaz2009 - 12 years ago
Have a great vacation๐Ÿ˜Š and happy anniversary
A funeral Hope shyam's funeral then
hi dear happy aniversary and enjoy ur holiday !๐Ÿ˜› but about 2 weddings i am up 4 it but the funeral i hope nothing happens to anjali it will not b fair 2 arnav to lose his only blood she matters a lot 4 him and i love her in the show but snake can day for he plotted it!๐Ÿ˜”
maybe laxmi dies๐Ÿ˜ฒ...she's loved by all๐Ÿ˜‰...n a funeral means we'll be sad๐Ÿ˜ญ...n ones gonna shed tears for Snakewa...๐Ÿ˜ก
nani will be devastated though...๐Ÿ˜‰
I read the post and its 2 weddings and 2 funerals - on the comments it says different places in raigad , shivaji park , kanjurmarg and one - Gautam ..

so I think its just one wedding for us ... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I just read Janaki Viswanathan's FB wall there is no mention of any funeral? She si the same gal who posted it all happened by the poolside right? Here is the link

Happy Anniversary Priya. Have loads of fun!
Edited by Swap-Arhi - 12 years ago
okies research done it says one in raigad, one in shivaji park, one in kanjur marg and one in gautam? guys where the heck in mumbai does IPKKND get shot any ideaS?
Happy anniversary...have a good time and enjoy...๐Ÿฅณ

Funeral makes me think ke abhi  to koi redundant hi lurak sakta hai...

options:

1)Laxmi...poor goat keeps saving everyone might die doing so again
2) NK:  Shyam is getting super jealous of him and has slipped twice in front of him so might think of getting rid of him
3) Babuji: He gets a heart attack again because he being the silent observer in the corner of RM notices shayam's antics.
4) Khushi's mom: Trying to save khushi gives her life 
5)Scorpion: uski to maut aaye gi agar usne khushi ko bite kiya to

Edited by oh... - 12 years ago