Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Hi Everyone,

It's time we started getting the ball rolling. With more and more people joining our ranks LOL, it's time to organize and have a ball here. So for February, I introduce the...drum rolls please...sign-up sheet. Well, that didn't require drum rolls, but whatever.

Please sign up for one slot each.

Also to make the games more fun, I would like one AGOTW each month. An AGOTW is an award GOTW. Basically, it's a GOTW with awards for the best people. So if we were playing Antakshari in AGOTW, then we would assign points to each person. For each good movie name they get some points and for each movie name they repeat, they lose a point. At the end, the points are tallied up and awards are given. There could also be special awards. To give everyone the basic idea, I'll do this month's AGOTW, but starting in March, someone else better sign up for it. I'll pre-assign a week for the AGOTW so that everyone knows which week it is coming and we can get ready for it.

For the DOTW, we have normal discussions and then special discussions. The special discussions are usually on a special episode or if there's a special appearance of someone or anything special. So for each month, we'll have two people sign up for the special discussions so that if anything special does happen, these people can open threads on that. The first name would be the first person to open one. And if there's another special topic, then the second person would open the second topic.

GOTW:
Feb. 6 - Feb. 12 (AGOTW): Sri
Feb. 13 - Feb. 19: Bipin
Feb. 20 - Feb. 26: Roopal
Feb. 27 - Mar. 4: Bipin

DOTW:
Jan. 30 - Feb. 5: Bipin
Feb. 6 - Feb. 12: Sri
Feb. 13 - Feb. 19: Bipin
Feb. 20 - Feb. 26: Roopal
Feb. 27 - Mar. 4: Sri
Specials: Sri

Edited by khota_sikka_sri - 31 January 2012 at 4:07am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "GOTW/DOTW Sign-up Sheet (Feb)" in Hum ne li hai... Shapath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged

Second week of february GOTW n DOTW

jan 30 to feb 5 is in jan sign up so exclude it  n iam gonna volunteer for dat week GOTW

Edited by arsh4life - 25 January 2012 at 6:21am

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Cool. I'll add you in.

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Jan 30 to Feb 5-DOTW

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 3:39am | IP Logged

Do you want to do it or did I forget to remove it? LOL

Magical_KaSh

IF-Sizzlerz

Magical_KaSh

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged

add me for jan last week DOTW and   for Feb second week DOTW 

u added me for feb  1st week DOTW remove dat 

Roopal_ArDi

IF-Stunnerz

Roopal_ArDi

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged
well u can add me up for gotw

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
Where would you like to be added Roopal?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.