Reson Of ASR Sweetness?*Must Read*

--HiNa-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hayeee Guys πŸ€—How Are You All ?I hope You All Are Finee :DDD😳

I Dont Know Why But I Thing *Something Its Black In Daal* 🀣 🀣 i Meant
Daal mein Kuch kalla Hai πŸ€“How Can ASR Change Only After One dance?πŸ€” How Can He Say You Cant do anything wihout my help to her and just afteer soome mint he helps her and not Siad That Dialogue agineee ??πŸ€” How Strnge
I Thing There Can Be alot Of Resson
1st:Maybe One Member Of Cv,z Its Busy With There New Show Coming Story Because Somedays Back The Others Show Of IPKKND,z Cv,z Had Same Thing ,,I Am Talking About Humse hai Life The Lead Cv Was Busy with New show story Line so He Leave All The Handle Of Humse hai Life to other Cv And In Show one Day raghav the mean lead of the Show was Too Much Angry At Her fighting with Her At Mean Lead female But 2nd Day He Stars Behaving Too Sweet With Her and Stars Romance b/t That Jodi 😍 But Now The Lead Cv Its Back To Handle Humse Hai Life Agine And Now Agine There Are Fights B/T That Jodi πŸ˜” Soo   That Show Its Of IPKKND Cvz  Tooo So Maybe Its Happing Same πŸ˜”
2nd: Maybe with meri teri prem Kahani song and Dance ASR Got That What is B/T Them😍 😳
3rd:Maybe ASR Is Planing Something 😈
4th:Maybe Cv,z Made Him Behave Nice Because He is almost Gonna Losse Khushi when That Bichu will Bits Her

Do reply😳
Edited by ArHi4ever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bazzinga thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I love 2 n 3, but most possible from all of the opinions is 4.
Geet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Option 3 and 4, both are possible.. Lets wait and watch.. We all know both cv's and ASR are unpredictableEdited by Geet24 - 12 years ago
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Kya baat hai hinu bade texual post de rahi.

I will go wid 4
zonera1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Cvs should have specified the real reason!!!That is not fair!!It looks lyk ASR's change of behaviour is too abrupt!!
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
The change in ASR is too abrupt. On New Year's Eve, he was furious. Now he is very much in love. Hope he does not go back to being furious again.
shane1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
:Maybe ASR Is Planing Something 😈  My option is 3. I think the change in ASR is because he has realised the effect he has got on Khushi and wants her to admit ke Fark pharta hai.
Arhimaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it could be 2,3 or 4th...πŸ˜•
sushi-la thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am going to go with the forth one, but here is another random guess:

Arnie wants to confuse Khushi with all his kindness so that she forgets all about the bet in the "confusion hai utter" πŸ˜†Edited by sushi-la - 12 years ago
Ramaacool thumbnail
I go wid 3 coz nw d scorpio thng is ovr nw i thnk so frm d maha epistles trailer...wat say??????????