Phulwa

AP- A wounded fairytale

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged

Note- The credit of the title goes to some other member. Its not my idea. Rest of the post and everything said is purely my opinion. Wont make sense at some points, kindly ignore those. Quite long and boring I know but give it a shot!

Like, comment or criticize if you feel its worth it. Embarrassed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She sat in silence ready for the impending death to come but how could she die? Even death refused to come for her savior was there once again saving her from the clutches of death. As she heard the familiar voice call her name she mumbled that one name that she had come to depend on. In a state of shock her mind swayed between disbelief and reality. And when finally she raised her head and their eyes met she knew she wasn't in some dream for he really stood there. Relief flooded her; he had come finally releasing her from pain. 'Abhay' she whispered with tears flowing down. Her voice held so much pain yet a note of happiness.

His face bore the same expression. Looking deep into her eyes the world around them ceased to exist. He even seemed to forget that two killer goons were standing right there ready to take them down. For in that very moment his eyes were fixated on her.

'Whoever comes between me and Phulwa I will not spare them.'

I guess even he didn't realize the impact those words will have in the future. What will happen when he will know that his own saint father is the one standing between them? But the last few minutes answered my question.

Later as the police took the goons away his mind went back to her, in a way it never really did left her but now looking at her lastly before him a small pensive small came across his face. Calling her name softly he walked towards her. Hearing her name in his voice filled her with life and despite her injuries she immediately stood up. Their faces held only respite and happiness upon seeing each other. The pain and hurts dissolved as their presence worked as a soothing balm on all their wounds. 

AbhayPhulwa. Their lips kept saying each other's name like they had come to know only one. The essence of their bond highlighted once again.

As she walked down the small distance her life slowly moved away. Abhays smile immediately fell as he realized something was wrong. And just as she was about to fall to the ground once again he came forward to hold her in his arms catching her from falling down. Cradling her in his arms he continued to look at her softly asking again and again if she was fine. As her life slowly slipped away into darkness her heart couldn't stop thinking about him. She borrowed a few seconds from her life, gathered enough strength to tell him how much he meant to her and how unknowingly he had given her what she had always been deprived of; love, the sense of belonging.

'You gave me everything that was missing from life that too without my asking.'

True she had other people in her life too whom she called family but he had given her what every girl wishes for; love. Moreover the bond that they share I believe is more precious than any other they may have, also their relationship; husband and wife, the most sacred relation between a man and woman. He had given her a chance to know it, live it. Even if it wasn't rosy all the time she had moments of happiness scarce as they maybe.

As her words echoed in his ear afresh and even before he could fully comprehend them he saw her slipping away into a deep slumber. Tears welled up in his eyes, disbelief took over. No his mind shouted. He had just found her he can't let her go just like that. His eyes held such longing, he wanted to hold onto her for one more minute, he needed her. Terrified at the prospect of losing her again he looked almost in a state of denial the way he asked what was wrong. He called her out and as instinct he hugged her tightly as if that would keep her from passing into the shadows. While holding her close his face held such concern and fear that almost broke you.

Destiny has always played a big hand in their relation I believe and even today as they were on the verge of a losing battle it turned it around and the event ended on bring them much closer and we witnessed it so. As the world around her phased out, the touch of his blood on her bare skin as if surged her with new life and she sat up taken aback. Feeling his blood symbolically placed at her temple and realizing the meaning of it she looked at him surprised.

Both too stunned to say anything just looked at each other hoping to find answer in each other's eyes. He kept holding her like that; her head in his hands and looking at her he understood the meaning of that relation he had always considered baseless. The final rituals complete with that their relation, they completed what was left. The vows they had taken stood true.

He had referred to her as his wife countless times during that one single day but now as she lay almost lifeless in his arms with her maang filled with his blood he realized the meaning of his own words. As the realization dawned upon him the care, affection in his eyes grew prominent and he looked at her with a hint of apology, longing as well so much love that could melt even the hardest person.

Those few seconds of camera rolling around them as their faces changed from shocking realization to the beautiful acceptance, the sheer intensity of that scene was MOVING beyond words.

She still seemed too shocked to react at first but quickly moved to brush the blood away not because she considered the relation any less but because she fully understood the meaning of that sacred bond that they shared and the fact that Abhay may never fully accept it always haunted her. For this reason she wanted to remove it as if the act would undo the impact of it. For a moment what tethered them seemed to weaken but their bond came out stronger than I thought.

His next words whispered stopped her hands in their track. 

'Rehne Do Phulwa'  

His words maybe whispered but his tone was firm for he really meant it. Those simple words had more impact than any eternal promises of love or confessions of undying love. Those simple words signified that he understood their relation and the acceptance of it. He was finally seeing her and accepting as his wife, those words carried that message.

She looked at him with questions in her eyes but then the love in his answered it all. As her face crumbled over whelmed with emotions and tears rolled down her cheek his hand instinctively went out to brush them away like always. Caressing her face in his hand he continued to look at her with warmth and love.

That moment the world really did close down around them. That one moment changed everything; what seemed impossible at one time was now realizing. Without their knowing fate had been weaving their story but like every fairy tale their story will not be complete without some struggle and pain. No Prince gets his Princess without having to defeat the evil witches. Here too their struggle against the evil world continues. They both have suffered enough pain in the past but the tests of fate are not over for them. And they both do realize that. 

They did not utter a single word because the intensity of what had just transpired between them left no space for words yet they shared an unspoken understanding. They knew where they were heading and both were glad for it. They also had the understanding that the journey will not be an easy one for them, but right then in each other's arms that pain and suffering did not matter much to them. In that one moment it was just AbhayPhulwa. And with the silent acceptance of their relation, of what they meant to each other and sense of being together- it was the beginning of their wounded fairytale. 

Edited by Ameres - 25 January 2012 at 5:43am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

gulupadagudiya74larimel22madhubansenMulapressuvita93mimi_sAllbut1-Gaganjot-tiny15tamanna1391

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AP- A wounded fairytale" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vita93

Goldie

vita93

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 5:07am | IP Logged
First comments reserved!:D
First thought: You made it longer!!:D

Edit ---

ClapClapClap
Before I begin, I just wanted to say: Wow. I mean, really, what you wrote here, it not only reverberated with my own thoughts but pushed through some meaning of beauty in them. 
It's a typical episode analysis spun through with so much feeling and emotion, it became atypically beautiful.

I truly have to say that there are not many things that impress me very easily, yet somehow reading your post made me feel like picking out some of those lines and words and running my fingers through them just to feel the entirety of the situationSmile

In a state of shock her mind swayed between disbelief and reality. And when finally she raised her head and their eyes met she knew she wasn't in some dream for he really stood there

Looking deep into her eyes the world around them ceased to exist. 

I think at that precise moment, when she was hit and she fell, her face was not so much an expression of fear of death but restlessness at the face that she couldn't see him. She knew he was around but he wasn't in front of her. When he called out her name, it truly was a sight to watch. Her fear disappeared. I think at that precise moment, it didn't matter even if she was struck, she saw him and that was it.

His expression when he saw her was really heartening. Somewhere something told him that she wasn't afraid of dying, she was just looking for him. And all he needed to say was her name. Her smile made him smile and it was just a moment shared between them - a moment of pure relief and his silent acknowledgement that he had found her and he was there. 

The pain and hurts dissolved as their presence worked as a soothing balm on all their wounds. 

Really yaar, that line probably described the entirety of the situation they were in. It's like being away from one another for so long, no matter how much they called out, it wasn't enough - it would never be enough. It's really like they didn't need anything else to say. And the best part is it's so true, when we're in desperate situations, we remember the one person whom we'd want to see most of all.

She borrowed a few seconds from her life, gathered enough strength to tell him how much he meant to her and how unknowingly he had given her what she had always been deprived of; love, the sense of belonging.

Wow, just wow...the way you put it...Clap
That's the last thing she wanted to tell - that he filled the emptiness in her life. And that truly is the most powerful thing she could've told him. All her life she's only known what it means to lose and hurt, and here is one person who taught her how to accept and take...
And the timing was so perfect...just moments before in the shelter, hadn't he said the same thing - that he couldn't lose her either? 

He had given her a chance to know it, live it. Even if it wasn't rosy all the time she had moments of happiness scarce as they maybe.

Very true! He gave her a chance to love and now he's giving her a chance to be loved...The simple instances of the laughs they shared, the quarrels they had - somehow in the abnormality of their relationship they had had a few simple moments that strengthened their bond to where it stands today.

His eyes held such longing, he wanted to hold onto her for one more minute, he needed her.

The way he was just taking in her face, he wanted to just sit there and look at the one person he had thrown his life to save. In the dim of the night, it didn't bother where and how they were, she was finally with him.

And it was truly heartbreaking when he started to realise she was slipping away again...the way he hugged her, with one hand on her head and the other supporting her, he didn't want to have to let go of her again...

Destiny has always played a big hand in their relation I believe 

It truly has. It's what brought them together in the first place and it's the one thing that's kept them tied together against their wishes. It gave her the one man she loved wholeheartedly and it gave him the one woman he could love against all odds.

;her head in his hands and looking at her he understood the meaning of that relation he had always considered baseless. The final rituals complete with that their relation, they completed what was left. The vows they had taken stood true.

...but now as she lay almost lifeless in his arms with her maang filled with his blood he realized the meaning of his own words. As

It was fantastic, the expressions that his face held. Some disbelief at first, which subsequently morphed into realisation and as you said, some semblance of an apology as well as a sense of waiting to see her reaction. 

because she fully understood the meaning of that sacred bond that they shared and the fact that Abhay may never fully accept it always haunted her.

I think she had grown to accept their relationship after their time in the hospital, and absolutely agree with you that it was the thought that he wouldn't accept it that made her want to wipe it away. I think following the terrace scene, when she was looking at the sindoor, she showed a hint of longing for the day he'd come to put in on her himself, and I guess she was reminded of that day again.

Those simple words had more impact than any eternal promises of love or confessions of undying love. Those simple words signified that he understood their relation and the acceptance of it.

And it was truly all she wanted wasn't it? No matter however she tried to convince herself she wanted revenge on him, somewhere was a girl who wanted the man she loved to accept it and reciprocate. And it was their situation that made him realise he would keep fighting for her and he would always want to keep her safe - and he could finally accept that she was his wife. 

tears rolled down her cheek his hand instinctively went out to brush them away like always.

The gesture was truly very sweet. It's like a continuation of the day on the drive, when he hesitated, keeping his hand lingering for a few seconds as confusion took over. But he's confused no more and he'd always keep tears away from her pretty eyes:)

No Prince gets his Princess without having to defeat the evil witches. Here too their struggle against the evil world continues. 

I loved that line!! So original yet so true (more like demon here than witch but the feeling's the sameLOL

And with the silent acceptance of their relation, of what they meant to each other and sense of being together- it was the beginning of their wounded fairytale

It's a very powerful statement, "a wounded fairytale". Because it's so true, that they'll share a love that's magical and enchanting, yet they'll have to keep fighting against their own demons and monsters. 

Very beautifully written. It just compelled me to respond. And now I'm too tired + no more words to write another oneLOL

Sigh PhAb. I wish I could get to read more of such beautiful posts, especially from people who have such great command of the language:)

Edited by vita93 - 25 January 2012 at 6:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mulatiny15Ameres

tamanna1391

IF-Stunnerz

tamanna1391

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
its awsem yaar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

larimel22

larimel22

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
WOW. You described the whole scene so beautifully. Every little emotion felt by the two of them was so wonderfully portrayed by your words. 

Ameres

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vita93

ClapClapClap
Before I begin, I just wanted to say: Wow. I mean, really, what you wrote here, it not only reverberated with my own thoughts but pushed through some meaning of beauty in them. 
It's a typical episode analysis spun through with so much feeling and emotion, it became atypically beautiful.
Thank you!! I'm glad you liked it and could connect with it. It feels great! Embarrassed
I think at that precise moment, when she was hit and she fell, her face was not so much an expression of fear of death but restlessness at the face that she couldn't see him. She knew he was around but he wasn't in front of her. When he called out her name, it truly was a sight to watch. Her fear disappeared. I think at that precise moment, it didn't matter even if she was struck, she saw him and that was it.

His expression when he saw her was really heartening. Somewhere something told him that she wasn't afraid of dying, she was just looking for him. And all he needed to say was her name. Her smile made him smile and it was just a moment shared between them - a moment of pure relief and his silent acknowledgement that he had found her and he was there. 

Very true, the fear of death wasnt there as much as the happiness and relief was present. Just the knowledge that they have finally found each other alive was enough to put any other emotion out. 

Really yaar, that line probably described the entirety of the situation they were in. It's like being away from one another for so long, no matter how much they called out, it wasn't enough - it would never be enough. It's really like they didn't need anything else to say. And the best part is it's so true, when we're in desperate situations, we remember the one person whom we'd want to see most of all.

Yup, a very natural reaction. Like when a kid gets hurt the first word he utters is 'mom' because for him mother is someone who would ease the pain, the one who can heal their wounds. Similarly for Phulwa that one person was and will be Abhay, always. 

Wow, just wow...the way you put it...Clap
That's the last thing she wanted to tell - that he filled the emptiness in her life. And that truly is the most powerful thing she could've told him. All her life she's only known what it means to lose and hurt, and here is one person who taught her how to accept and take...
And the timing was so perfect...just moments before in the shelter, hadn't he said the same thing - that he couldn't lose her either? 
True. Both need each other more than they can tell. And like you said earlier, even here the fear of death wasnt there in her eyes. She would have easily accepted death as long as he was there holding her in his arms and his face would be the last thing she would take with her. Sigh...it was such a touching dialogue. 

It truly has. It's what brought them together in the first place and it's the one thing that's kept them tied together against their wishes. It gave her the one man she loved wholeheartedly and it gave him the one woman he could love against all odds.

EXACTLY!! Nicely put. Destiny despite the hurdles it places has been bringing them closer. 

It was fantastic, the expressions that his face held. Some disbelief at first, which subsequently morphed into realisation and as you said, some semblance of an apology as well as a sense of waiting to see her reaction. 

I felt there was some repenting going on still...esp when she said how he had given her. There his face felt like...like he was debating with himself that she thinks so much of him and what i had done with her. And yes beautifully enacted. 

I think she had grown to accept their relationship after their time in the hospital, and absolutely agree with you that it was the thought that he wouldn't accept it that made her want to wipe it away. I think following the terrace scene, when she was looking at the sindoor, she showed a hint of longing for the day he'd come to put in on her himself, and I guess she was reminded of that day again.

Yes that sindoor scene was very touching and i even thought of it when i saw the epi again. She did feel bad about the fact that she got married but what it turned out to be... and his acceptance filled her with a new life. 

I loved that line!! So original yet so true (more like demon here than witch but the feeling's the sameLOL.

LOL! Yes i was thinking ke witches ke bajaye what word to use but then i thought like in almost every fairytale the evil is mostly witch so i would go with it, more symbolic in a way.  :P

It's a very powerful statement, "a wounded fairytale". Because it's so true, that they'll share a love that's magical and enchanting, yet they'll have to keep fighting against their own demons and monsters. 

Yes, they would have a fairytale but not the one without any pains or struggling. But what matters is that in the end they will be together..and they will have their happy ending. :)

Very beautifully written. It just compelled me to respond. And now I'm too tired + no more words to write another oneLOL

Sigh PhAb. I wish I could get to read more of such beautiful posts, especially from people who have such great command of the language:)

Ufff! AP make even the non-writer into a writer! Lol. And the scene was so moving that made me write it. 

I'm super happy you liked it! *hugs*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vita93tiny15

Allbut1

IF-Rockerz

Allbut1

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Wow, wow, wow, Anu that was absolutely fabulous! I am super sick right now and my brain isn't working properly, so I am going to refrain from writing a long comment, but seriously this was wonderful!
The way you phrased your thoughts, just made all those moments all the more beautiful and touching! You really do have a way with words, and if this is what your scattered thoughts looked like, then I am kind of afraid to see how good you'd be on a normal day!
This truly was inspiring, all I could do was nod and smile as I read your words, agreed with every word you said! Thank you for posting this! Clap

Ameres

gudiya74

Groupbie

gudiya74

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Beautifully written, most beautifully described with minutest details. Thanx it is a delight to read you

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15Ameres

vita93

Goldie

vita93

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Originally posted by vita93

Thank you!! I'm glad you liked it and could connect with it. It feels great! Embarrassed
It was awesome!:D ClapClap On a side note, so sorry for my lengthy reply, your words just kept me writing:/ -maafi-!!

Very true, the fear of death wasnt there as much as the happiness and relief was present. Just the knowledge that they have finally found each other alive was enough to put any other emotion out. 

Yup, a very natural reaction. Like when a kid gets hurt the first word he utters is 'mom' because for him mother is someone who would ease the pain, the one who can heal their wounds. Similarly for Phulwa that one person was and will be Abhay, always. 

It's a very sweet comparison you put there. And for them it truly stands because they've lost everybody else around them, they've only learnt to depend on themselves all their lives, and for now, they're starting to open up to one another:)

True. Both need each other more than they can tell. And like you said earlier, even here the fear of death wasnt there in her eyes. She would have easily accepted death as long as he was there holding her in his arms and his face would be the last thing she would take with her. Sigh...it was such a touching dialogue. 

I think that was what her smile was for. That she was happy she could see him, and that she could let him know how she felt too. 
It was as happy for her as it was painful for him...such a sad state of affairs:(

EXACTLY!! Nicely put. Destiny despite the hurdles it places has been bringing them closer. 

That and Thakur's maha failsLOL But on a seriouser note, hopefully now they'll take charge of their own relationship and bring it forward of their own accord (i.e. please no more natural disasters/kidnapping/dying/accidents thanks!)

I felt there was some repenting going on still...esp when she said how he had given her. There his face felt like...like he was debating with himself that she thinks so much of him and what i had done with her. And yes beautifully enacted. 

Fully agree! I think the regret of his own actions are always somewhere there, yet they get amplified a million times when she's in danger. For her she's come to accept and move on from it, but the goodness in him would never let him rest till he can apologise to her in full:)

Yes that sindoor scene was very touching and i even thought of it when i saw the epi again. She did feel bad about the fact that she got married but what it turned out to be... and his acceptance filled her with a new life. 

I think deep inside his acceptance was something she really yearned for but would obviously never voice out to him. You could see the way she took her mangalsutra after his drunken blabbering, and hit it on her head as though she was cursing her fate. He's truly made her happy with her life right now, and hopefully that gives him some relief in the coming few epis.

LOL! Yes i was thinking ke witches ke bajaye what word to use but then i thought like in almost every fairytale the evil is mostly witch so i would go with it, more symbolic in a way.  :P

Yes, they would have a fairytale but not the one without any pains or struggling. But what matters is that in the end they will be together..and they will have their happy ending. :)

Happy endings are so awesome, na?Day Dreaming I hope they move on to show her becoming a politician or some sort of leader for the people, and he'll be her right hand man + protector with the perfect job as a cop. And they can have like 2 adorable little kids and live witht he kabiley walo and Thakurayn and dadi foreverLOL

Ufff! AP make even the non-writer into a writer! Lol. And the scene was so moving that made me write it. 

LOL but you write well whut! As is pretty evident from all your previous posts!:D You're too humble, na!LOL

I'm super happy you liked it! *hugs*

Loved it!:D

tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top