SS/FF: UnBroken Update Pg 13LAST PART

FlamingsOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Unbroken

My heart aked seeing the dreadful sight.Not having words to describe this nightmare flashes of images arrounded me.
It was to much

A tear fell from my swallon eyes,I was tired of this nonsense.was it to much to ask for kushi? 

Knowing now that she was someone else crushed my soul.
I have already suffering my hole entire life in pain
I guess not even Arnav Singh Raizada could change destiny.
I was torn in pain,my heart wanted to cry out.After all that happened why,why did she have to go?
Leaving me crushed?
leaving me heartbroken?
leaving me to heartbroken?
leaving me to die in this tragedy 

I refused to see her for the last time.But realizing what a stupid move i took, it was to late now.

I took a long sigh, knowing this pain will stay. Regrading myself of hurting her extremely right in her delicate heart.
She would never love me 
She hated me 
She wouldn't even give pitty on me, due t my actions.

I walked towards the window, seeing the crowed city of Mumbai.I cried on my lame excuse of leaving Delhi for 4 months.

Now,life  was only pain in my dictionary.Suffering  my the way was only the resolute.Wiping my soggy eyes to see the night sky clear as ever.
Moments flew when we used to sit around looking up at the stars,making conversation to never leave each other.Promising never to let go.
He still was holding on to that it promise,after all it was his kushi's request.
Wishing someday she would run back to his arms.Wiping all the pain all this months desperation in seconds.

Arnav still convinced himself to not stop loosing hope.But he knew deep down that hope was another name to convince himself to find away to still live.
Looking away from the light that still could his name out,he refused to listen.And had already mentally convinced himself,never to let go of the past..Not caring what was about to come,not caring if he died standing here right now.
Arnav Singh Raizada was desperate.
He new he couldn't Carey on,he need her ,wanted to see her glowing face.thoughts deep hazel eyes.The quivering light shade of red lips.

Everything reminded him of kushi.
That it, I can't take it any longer, the heart hurts like hell.it felt like he was drowning in his own misery.I need to go back,I need to, I don't care what dam comes threw my way, I need to see her, I need her.

This is a new SS/FF i wrote If anyone would like Pms do Ask Hopefully u will like the Intro From Arnavs side 
xoxox 
Hira

Index

1 part 1Pg

2 part 4 pg

3 part 7 pg

4 part 9 pg ..

5 part 11 pg

6 part 13 pg 

LAST THANK U ALL 
Edited by HiraHasan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purplekid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ooh! Me first! Sounds interesting... Do continue, and pm me when you do!
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome start sound interesting loved it can't wait to read 
nareshSV thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Wow...interesting start,...and he had finally realised and going for his love...Will she accept him?...😍

gom3090 thumbnail
lovely dear...
waiting for ur update...
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Sounds Interesting :) πŸ˜³
zafi thumbnail
Interesting Start.πŸ‘β­οΈ
I am intrigued. Please PM me any updates. Thanks.πŸ˜ƒ