Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

   
Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

~^~ BALH Facebook/Twitter Updates Thread ~^~ (Page 146)

...RamonaG.... IF-Sizzlerz
...RamonaG....
...RamonaG....

Joined: 12 December 2009
Posts: 22514

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged


Sudhatma manju
 [email protected]reikidada

@SnehaRajani .pl. Tell Ketan Gupta He can do .watch only Kbc & bal . If Ram leave show no seriel is worth watching .

Collapse
10:52 AM - 3 Dec 12  Details
9mSneha Rajani [email protected]SnehaRajani

@reikidada What has Ketan got to do with it???!!! Pls think!

 Hide conversation 
  •  Reply 
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite
11:08 AM - 3 Dec 12  Details
2mSudhatma manju [email protected]reikidada

@SnehaRajani .he can persue Ram.I think so. Good night.

Expand

Sneha Rajani [email protected]SnehaRajani

@reikidada Really??!! PERSUE?? GN

 View conversation 
  •  Reply 
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite


Edited by ...RamonaG.... - 03 December 2012 at 3:24pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leo4ever

PoojaAmla Goldie

Joined: 09 May 2012
Posts: 2275

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
NandiniSh IF-Dazzler
NandiniSh
NandiniSh

Joined: 02 September 2010
Posts: 2991

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...RamonaG...

ConfusedShocked

Sudhatma manju
 [email protected]reikidada

@SnehaRajani .pl. Tell Ketan Gupta He can do .watch only Kbc & bal . If Ram leave show no seriel is worth watching .

Collapse
10:52 AM - 3 Dec 12  Details
9mSneha Rajani [email protected]SnehaRajani

@reikidada What has Ketan got to do with it???!!! Pls think!

 Hide conversation 
  •  Reply 
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite
11:08 AM - 3 Dec 12  Details
2mSudhatma manju [email protected]reikidada

@SnehaRajani .he can persue Ram.I think so. Good night.

Expand

Sneha Rajani [email protected]SnehaRajani

@reikidada Really??!! PERSUE?? GN

 View conversation 
  •  Reply 
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite


ShockedShocked
ranii.sharma Goldie
ranii.sharma
ranii.sharma

Joined: 01 April 2008
Posts: 2165

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...RamonaG...

ConfusedShocked

Sudhatma manju
 [email protected]reikidada

@SnehaRajani .pl. Tell Ketan Gupta He can do .watch only Kbc & bal . If Ram leave show no seriel is worth watching .

Collapse
10:52 AM - 3 Dec 12  Details
9mSneha Rajani [email protected]SnehaRajani

@reikidada What has Ketan got to do with it???!!! Pls think!

 Hide conversation 
  •  Reply 
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite
11:08 AM - 3 Dec 12  Details
2mSudhatma manju [email protected]reikidada

@SnehaRajani .he can persue Ram.I think so. Good night.

Expand

Sneha Rajani [email protected]SnehaRajani

@reikidada Really??!! PERSUE?? GN

 View conversation 
  •  Reply 
  •  Retweet 
  •  Favorite

This doesn't mean anything... ConfusedConfused
This person is basically telling Sony head that ketan gupta can "Persue" Ram to stay Sneha said what does ketan even got to do with it, which is true lol What does he have to do with it? If anyone can "Persuade" Ram it would be Ekta and lastly Sneha is basically laughing at this persons choice of words LOLLOL Persue is not the word persuade was probably what this person was looking for Tongue 

Basically what Im trying to say is that no one should get any ideas or try to figure a "secret-meaning" to this tweet cause there is no other meaning than that (SO I THINK! Embarrassed)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

baas-tvrnvdbhavanileo4ever

mohanmegha1 Groupbie
mohanmegha1
mohanmegha1

Joined: 22 June 2012
Posts: 162

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 3:05pm | IP Logged

seems there is some truth in this or sneha ji could say ram quitting ?? there is no such thing
ranii.sharma Goldie
ranii.sharma
ranii.sharma

Joined: 01 April 2008
Posts: 2165

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohanmegha1


seems there is some truth in this or sneha ji could say ram quitting ?? there is no such thing

He's NOT quitting! Its already been confirmed by Ram Kapoor The actor!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

leo4ever

leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Joined: 02 April 2010
Posts: 5755

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
rani i guess ppl will continue to aks qs till todays epiWink some actually want him to quit so that they fele ahh good one more show ruined some are genuinely worried so to all wait till wed LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rnvdbhavani

Mahaalwayscool Goldie
Mahaalwayscool
Mahaalwayscool

Joined: 08 December 2011
Posts: 1214

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Jai Kalra [email protected]jaikalra

#DietCoke. Always on the table of my makeup room. Damn I'm addicted. Shot by Me... http://campl.us/m53V


chahatt khanna ck [email protected]chahattkhannack

Fried sitting !!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rnvdbhavanileo4ever

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Bade Acche Lagte Hai - Suggestions & Help Desk

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 127 128

Author: Sandstone   Replies: 1023   Views: 137236

Sandstone 1023 137236 25 February 2015 at 1:09am by thelostgirl
Bade Acche Laggte Hai Written & Video Update Archive

2 3 4 5

Author: -Nadii-   Replies: 39   Views: 106981

-Nadii- 39 106981 07 September 2014 at 3:13pm by luvsakshi
Ram Kapoor in Twitter!!! Updated

2

Author: -MariaMars-   Replies: 14   Views: 5436

-MariaMars- 14 5436 07 December 2011 at 11:30am by rnvdbhavani
vedio shared by ram in Twitter!!!

Author: rnvdbhavani   Replies: 3   Views: 1202

rnvdbhavani 3 1202 07 December 2011 at 8:56am by Karna89
Yayy !!! Ram Kapoor Finally on twitter

2

Author: Minnieme   Replies: 11   Views: 2564

Minnieme 11 2564 28 November 2011 at 10:01am by Minnieme

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index