Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

January 24th, 2012 Written Update (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Keshawn

Keshawn

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Thank you very much Wafah!

Like this is Gunjhun separation track 4!

Gunjhun Separation Track 1: Mamma/Mammis

Gunjhun Separation Track 2 : Mamma/Mammis

Gunjhun Separation Track 3: Neelu, Pappu and Jabbu

Gunjhun Separation Track 4: Chachi and Chacha

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

godblessallamritakafghan33ampliphyFlagindi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "January 24th, 2012 Written Update (Page 3)" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

godblessall

godblessall

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
  1. Thanks Wafah...update is wonderful as well as hilarious...LOL...Guddu-Wifey scenes are amusing...after a long time I'm actually watching Bhagonwali in titz blitz...! This track of joota kahani could be introduced a few days back...why they had to go ahead with the evil wedding...Angry...btw, really feeling curious to see what Guddu Ji is going to do to get back wifey's memory back...I'm sure this time his famous "Kan ke neeche ek thappar " is not going to work good...but don't stop showering kisses Guddu Ji...next time try when she is awake...don't be scared of holy jootas...remember, that is your strongest weapon to get her back...Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vanfanamritakirenecooblalindiWafahLeesan

OmaRamdass

IF-Rockerz

OmaRamdass

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update wafah

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amritakirenecooblalWafah

Wafah

Viewbie

Wafah

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SushmaGill

Hey Wafah & Rani-ji once it's Guddu he will never have to climb in windows, I'll open the front door because I wouldn't want him to fall and hurt himself in the dark  Big smileLOL

Where is your sense of Romance...LOL as Mahadevi used to say...what's the fun if the hero just walks in through the front door, instead of playing Romeo that comes scaling the walls and windows...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SushmaGillamritakirenecooblalrani2007LoveGuddujps01Leesan

SushmaGill

SushmaGill

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafah

Originally posted by SushmaGill

Hey Wafah & Rani-ji once it's Guddu he will never have to climb in windows, I'll open the front door because I wouldn't want him to fall and hurt himself in the dark  Big smileLOL

Where is your sense of Romance...LOL as Mahadevi used to say...what's the fun if the hero just walks in through the front door, instead of playing Romeo that comes scaling the walls and windows...
ROTFLLL!!!!! I do have a sense of romance and seeing how MD beau fell from that window is alright...I really don't want to explain when Guddu is lying with broken bones at the base of my window LOL but I could always leave a ladder out and sit and wait at the top of the window with a flash light TongueBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amritakirenecooblalrani2007LoveGudduWafah

amritak

amritak

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Thanks Wafah dear!Runjhun will definitely be restored to her former glory and we would be fed with  little sumptuous Gunjhun's romantic scenes

Edited by amritak - 24 January 2012 at 9:43pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

irenecooblalrani2007

ampliphy

Goldie

ampliphy

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

thanks for the update.

All i have to say is, this new development of Runjhun does nothing to help her.  Infact, it just highlights how naive and clueless she has always been.  memory loss or not. 

I so wanted to hug Guddu today.  All this time he's been searching for his love, and he finally finds her and she screams and throws thing at him to send him away.  I want ot cry for him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amritakirenecooblalLeesan

nishersal

Goldie

nishersal

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
thank you for the WU Wafah

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

irenecooblalLeesan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top