Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer

January 24th, 2012 Written Update (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

luvsagar

Goldie

luvsagar

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks Wafah, Had me in stitches...

Still have a big smile on my face...
Feel bad for Gudduji...bechara...kitna tadpaogi Joota Mata Rani?

i like this Runjhun avatar..childish or not at least its way better than Neelu on the tv screen!

I just want him to kidnap her back to LN and see her give those M&Ms some jootas ...

CVs you owe us some fantastic romantic scenes for the final episodes for all the damm torture we went through witht the separation and Neelu track!!!

Don't be like Zee and ignore us please!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vanfanamritakKeshawnirenecooblalCleosrani2007WafahLeesanSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "January 24th, 2012 Written Update (Page 2)" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cleos

Goldie

Cleos

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Muchas Gracias Wafah!Guddu planting that kiss on Runjhun's forehead, waking her up from her deep sleep and had her hurling pillows and other items within her reach at him as a consequence had meROFL up to this time

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vanfanamritakKeshawnirenecooblalrani2007luvsagarWafahLeesan

SushmaGill

SushmaGill

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
"Cell Phone Stealer" Member of the Chillar Party (who shall henceforth be called Blue Kurti because "Cell Phone Stealer" Member of the Chillar Party is a mouthful) ...ROFLROFLROFL weak with laughter...LOLROFL ...have noted all safety precautions about burning candles and so forth! Also on a side note we need to remember to always lock our windows because we never know who/what will crawl into them ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

TY for the updat Wafah!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

vanfanamritakKeshawnirenecooblalrani2007luvsagarLoveGudduWafahLeesanSurish

Wafah

Viewbie

Wafah

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SushmaGill

"Cell Phone Stealer" Member of the Chillar Party (who shall henceforth be called Blue Kurti because "Cell Phone Stealer" Member of the Chillar Party is a mouthful) ...ROFLROFLROFL weak with laughter...LOLROFL ...have noted all safety precautions about burning candles and so forth! Also on a side note we need to remember to always lock our windows because we never know who/what will crawl into them ROFL

TY for the updat Wafah!

You mean to tell me Sush that you wouldn't be glad to have Gudduji crawl through the window to see you...If you lock your window how will that happen?

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

SushmaGillvanfanamritakKeshawnirenecooblalCleosrani2007LoveGuddujps01LeesanSurish

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Thanks. I Knew It. Mermory Loss. Waiting For Tomrrow's Episode.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vanfanamritakKeshawnirenecooblalrani2007CleosWafahLeesan

rani2007

Goldie

rani2007

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
LOL.  You are in a strange mood today aren't you?

Thanks for the update Wafah!

Runjhun answers Runjhun making the noise Runjhun...LOL

I'm sorry... but trying to imagine Runjhun being confused why someone like Guddu Shukla is not scared of her...ROFL  I really would like Guddu to come up with a proper response to that... something other than "why would I be scared of a munchkin like you?" LOL

Does anyone else keep picturing the bhang episode?  Where Runjhun is carefree and dancing?  She tells Guddu then that she used to love to dance and play but then she couldn't as she had to do so much work at home.  It kind of seems like Runjhun's revenge in a way.  She's now getting to do all the things she didn't do when she was young. 

Runjhun Devi Ji, you have my full permission to harass Guddu to the fullest.  About time!!  Take full badla for the challenge days when you had to deal with drunk and mean Guddu. Big smile

Originally posted by vanfan

Thanks Wafah! The crazy thing about these episodes are your updates that have me cracking up at work (tsk! tsk!) and I am a manager who is supposed to set up prim and proper office etiquette example for my employees. Oh well. I can have a brief setback for two weeks till this ends. So now Guddu know she has lost her memory? Would have been great to watch except for two things: The time is very short and I still wish the ill fated wedding had not taken place. We could have had the exact same track without the wedding gone through. God! Will I ever get over that bitterness? 

I completely agree with you vanfan!! The supid wedding did not need to occur at all.  It has tainted the show for everyone.  What was the point? Especially since they had planned on killing Neelu?

Originally posted by SushmaGill

"Cell Phone Stealer" Member of the Chillar Party (who shall henceforth be called Blue Kurti because "Cell Phone Stealer" Member of the Chillar Party is a mouthful) ...ROFLROFLROFL weak with laughter...LOLROFL ...have noted all safety precautions about burning candles and so forth! Also on a side note we need to remember to always lock our windows because we never know who/what will crawl into them ROFL

TY for the updat Wafah!

Sushma-ji, I will have to agree with Wafah's last response. Are you sure you'll be locking your windows? Tongue

Edited by rani2007 - 24 January 2012 at 2:35pm

SushmaGillvanfanamritakKeshawnirenecooblalCleosLoveGudduWafahLeesan

SushmaGill

SushmaGill

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE= Also on a side note we need to remember to always lock our windows because we never know who/what will crawl into them ROFL

TY for the updat Wafah!
[/QUOTE]

You mean to tell me Sush that you wouldn't be glad to have Gudduji crawl through the window to see you...If you lock your window how will that happen?
[/QUOTE]

Hey Wafah & Rani-ji once it's Guddu he will never have to climb in windows, I'll open the front door because I wouldn't want him to fall and hurt himself in the dark  Big smileLOL

Edited by SushmaGill - 24 January 2012 at 2:48pm

amritakKeshawnirenecooblalrani2007LoveGuddujps01CleosWafahSurish

Cleos

Goldie

Cleos

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
When is Guddu going to realize that Runjhun is under the amnesia spell?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

irenecooblalKeshawnamritakLeesan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top