January 24th, 2012 Written Update - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Wafah

Where is your sense of Romance...LOL as Mahadevi used to say...what's the fun if the hero just walks in through the front door, instead of playing Romeo that comes scaling the walls and windows...
ROTFLLL!!!!! I do have a sense of romance and seeing how MD beau fell from that window is alright...I really don't want to explain when Guddu is lying with broken bones at the base of my window 😆 but I could always leave a ladder out and sit and wait at the top of the window with a flash light 😛😃
Thanks Wafah dear!Runjhun will definitely be restored to her former glory and we would be fed with  little sumptuous Gunjhun's romantic scenes Edited by amritak - 12 years ago

thanks for the update.

All i have to say is, this new development of Runjhun does nothing to help her.  Infact, it just highlights how naive and clueless she has always been.  memory loss or not. 

I so wanted to hug Guddu today.  All this time he's been searching for his love, and he finally finds her and she screams and throws thing at him to send him away.  I want ot cry for him.
Thank you Wafah for the WU. Chachi and Chacha though benefiting from Runjhun's bhag treats her like a pampered, princess unlike the mamma/ mammis who were very contemptuous towards herEdited by irenecooblal - 12 years ago
Though Runjhun's memory has been completely erased, she seems to be falling for Guddu every second.I do hope that she decides to elope with him to Kannauj by this weekend, putting him out of his misery.

Thanks Wafah for your hilarious update..👏👏👏👏👏.

You had me from the start till the end...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 🤣...with your side-notes...

I read the update like 10 times because I had to start over every time I got to one of your side-note...

I like this Runjhun...

Made a note about the fire and bruglary hazard...😉😉😉...dont know if Im going to closed the window you never know maybe some one some one came climb into the wrong window and it turnout to be me...😉😉😉😉😉

Going to the episode...

Like it especially the...Guddu/Runjhun...part and Chachi had me cranking when she wanted to enter the room through the window...😆😆😆😆😆