Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Wafah

Viewbie

Wafah

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Please Pardon the written update...Raniji says I'm in a rare mood (not Joota Mata Rani), so any faux pas are to be overlooked

So Guddu goes and grabs Runjhun...wait sorry Joota Mata Rani and claims that she is Runjhun.(Since Joota Mata Rani happens to like the name Runjhun...I have been given approval to use Runjhun instead of Joota Mata Rani...which is good news because typing out Joota Mata Rani a million times is a pain)

Runjhun tells him to leave her hand and Guddu asks her what she is doing and tells her he's her husband and that he won't let her go (Guddu Ji aapki wife to Neelu thi :P tsk tsk...aur joote padenge). Runjhun doesn't recognize Guddu Shukla.

Guddu gets pulled away by Lakhan Mishra and the Chachi Mishra who pretend not to know him. Guddu isn't a fool (even though he had been for two plus months) He accuses them of taking advantage of Runjhun. Chacha and Chachi accuse him of being mad and call out Runjhun's name in the public. Runjhun herself looks out in the crowd seeing if someone named Runjhun will raise their hands (no girls this isn't an invitation for anyone to get close to Guddu by pretending to be Runjhun)

Guddu tells them Runjhun is Runjhun, pointing at Runjhun (this is going to be fun), and calls her his wife. Runjhun is confused by all of this. Lakhan and Chachi accuse him of speaking ill and rouse the crowd against Guddu.

As Guddu gets dragged away or rather pushed away and partially coaxed away by the PI, his phone falls and is snatched up by one of the members of the Chillar Party. Runjhun watches Guddu as he sadly looks at her and wonders about Runjhun.

At home too she ponders about the name Runjhun, repeating it. She asks the "Cell Phone Stealer" Member of the Chillar Party (who shall henceforth be called Blue Kurti because "Cell Phone Stealer" Member of the Chillar Party is a mouthful) how is the name Runjhun. He says he likes it. Runjhun repeats Runjhun again and again and tells Blue Kurti that it sounds like something is ringing and proceeds to tickle him as she calls out Runjhun.

The PI shares info on Lakhan and Chachi with Guddu and he wonders how Runjhun came to Hardoi (if he didn't think she was going to be in Hardoi, what is doing searching for her in Hardoi?). PI doesn't know and Guddu tells him to get on the bike (The PI must have been afraid of Guddu dropping him...he held on to Guddu's waist pretty...um...comfortably... :P )

Runjhun is still doing the Runjhun dance as she chases Blue Kurti across the bed and Guddu's phone rings. Runjhun takes the phone from Blu Kurti and calls it Runjhun as well (Uh...one Runjhun too many...this will get confusing.) So Runjhun picks up phone Runjhun that is making the sound Runjhun...

Okay  I'll behave...Rani is going to be rolling her eyes...

Runjhun picks up the phone and Amma is on the other end asking Guddu if he's found Runjhun. Runjhun wonders if the world has gone crazy as everyone keeps on saying Runjhun. Amma wonders who it is on the other end but she soon realizes it is Runjhun and asks her when she's coming home. Runjhun thinks Amma has gone mad and hangs up.

Amma is happy and announces to everyone that Runjhun has been found. Back in Hardoi Lakhan and Chachi are counting their money. (They might be greedy but they've kept Runjhun in great condition unlike certain people who shall not be named and are not mistreating her). Chachi worries about the storm Guddu blowing their rich cloud Runjhun away and Lakhan tell her not to worry as he's hired Security so that Guddu won't be able to get close to Runjhun. They don't want Runjhun to regain her memory as her regaining her memory would be bad for them.

This ofcourse means that Guddu surpasses all the security and reaches to Runjhun's room. He finds her sleeping. (Just a random note...never sleep with burning candles in your room it's a fire hazard).

Guddu kneels down by Runjhun and tells her softly that he's waited so long just to catch a glimpse of her and has prayed and finally all his prayers has been answered. He apologizes for all the hardship she might have gone through and tells her he never intended to hurt her. He says that he's always loved her and that Neelu marrying him was a big conspiracy. He tells her that he didn't mean to hurt her and he never will. He smiles as he studies her and tells her that she's looking pretty in these new clothes, then he leans over and places a kiss on Runjhun's forehead.

Runjhun wakes up and screams but Guddu places his hand over her mouth and tells her that it is him. Runjhun pulls away and continues screaming that "Thief". Guddu tries to pull her down and ask her if she's gone crazy and he's not a thief. Lakhan and Chachi are roused from their sleep and run to check on Runjhun, who throws the nearest thing on Guddu. (Which is a blanket...good thing she didn't have any jootas on her. Blanket is much softer...pillow fight anyone?) Chachi tries to climb out into the window and Lakhan tells her to move aside. and climbs in and then opens the door for Chachi (since she can't really fit through the window).

Everyone else arrives too and Chachi and Lakhan wonder how he got in (it's because your security system is lousy) and Guddu points a finger and scares them away (I love how everyone is still so scared of Guddu besides Runjhun) Chachi says that he's the same thug who tried to harass her earlier. Runjhun says they are right and says that she will hit him (Guddu...Runjhun is hell bent on beating you up in this avatar...sometimes shoes, sometimes blanket, sometimes something else entirely). Lakhan and Chachi pull Runjhun away from Guddu before she can hit him. He calls security who also are scared of Guddu. (They are nothing like Lakhan described them)

Guddu tells Lakhan that he will take Runjhun with him at all costs and Runjhun wonders who he is, and Chachi tells Runjhun he's some gold digger (Well the male version. I wonder what male diggers are called...silver diggers?) who wants to take advantage of Runjhun.

Runjhun wonders why he's not scared of her (I'm sorry but this cracked me up...Runjhun Devi ki Jai!) Guddu scares her instead and asks her why he'll be scared of her. He grabs her and asks her why she's doing this to him. He tells her that he's done everything for her so why is she still punishing him. While he's distracted with convincing Runjhun, Lakhan brings in the real muscle men who grab Guddu (oh so he had some muscle besides the skimpy looking security men)

Chachi takes Runjhun away, apologizing for the inconvenience and while she's confused she scold them to be more careful next time. She leaves as Guddu calls out her name. Lakhan tells Guddu there is no point as Runjhun has lost her memory and remembers nothing.

Precap: Guddu comes with the police and says that Runjhun is his wife. He looks at Runjhun and thinks that no matter what the world might call her but to him she's Runjhun and he will take her with him and leave.

Here's the fanpages...leave your love...park the jootas outside...as always

Nivedita Tiwari Facebook Fanpage

Himmanshoo Malhotra Facebook Fanpage

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

OpandaywebkapMC4821momsx3muah143asaharyaAMSTrachel2jaan1004monicayashumashureena71pappy123ManishaSwonderwoman02sheenz26Brindha87nandaniemystifyregiguserlaimdaddeep27fesunilskamanififsK__SuzeePrincess3101ramonamljcruzvanfanbeanaqamritakgodblessallKeshawnirenecooblalpressujps01tanutesCleosorianthiLoveGuddunishersalluvsagarrani2007Gauri22OmaRamdassanna44ll-Bliss-llLeesandesicrowdSilverBellAreYaarSurish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "January 24th, 2012 Written Update" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanutes

Goldie

tanutes

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Thanks Wafah for your awesome update! Only Amma will be able to help Guddu revert Runhjun to her normal self once she is cognizant of the fact that Chachi and Chacha are involved.These two may reunite on the final day of Bhagonwali with little or no romantic scenes at all.

Edited by tanutes - 24 January 2012 at 12:53pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

amritakvanfanKeshawnirenecooblalorianthiCleosrani2007luvsagarjps01LeesanSurish

Leesan

IF-Rockerz

Leesan

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Thanks ever so much for the WU ,Wafah!! You had me in stitches,as is usual these days!!!  Well as I've said in an earlier post, Runjuhn is fast transforming from a Cinderella ,to a Sleeping Beauty!!!  Next?? Maybe Little Red Riding Hood??!!

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

vanfanamritakKeshawnirenecooblalindiorianthitanutesCleosrani2007LoveGuddujps01WafahSurish

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
@Wafah Tanutes, Leesan and  Vanfan
Thanks Wafah for your splendid update. You are indeed the best! Tanutes I doubt very much that the CV'S will be that callous to deprive us of Gunjhun's romantic moments after being brutally tortured by  three months of the Neelu track. Leesan I'd say Sleeping beauty. Vanfan you were absolutely right about Chachi and Chacha. They are definitely after Runjhun's bhag

Edited by Surish - 24 January 2012 at 1:03pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

vanfanKeshawnirenecooblalamritakindiorianthitanutesCleosrani2007Leesan

K__S

K__S

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks Wafah! Cant wait to see the episode.. I kinda like this new Runjhun..

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

vanfanamritakirenecooblalindiorianthitanutesCleosrani2007luvsagarLoveGudduWafahLeesan

jps01

Goldie

jps01

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Thank you Wafah Di for this hilarious write-up!! Still laughing even after I have read your commentary!! What would we do without you??

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

nirchiKeshawnirenecooblalgodblessallvanfanamritakrani2007luvsagarLoveGuddutanutesCleosindiWafahLeesan

indi

Goldie

indi

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Thank you Wafah - Enjoyed the WU!!! 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

vanfanamritakKeshawnirenecooblalCleosrani2007luvsagarWafahLeesan

vanfan

vanfan

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks Wafah! The crazy thing about these episodes are your updates that have me cracking up at work (tsk! tsk!) and I am a manager who is supposed to set up prim and proper office etiquette example for my employees. Oh well. I can have a brief setback for two weeks till this ends. So now Guddu know she has lost her memory? Would have been great to watch except for two things: The time is very short and I still wish the ill fated wedding had not taken place. We could have had the exact same track without the wedding gone through. God! Will I ever get over that bitterness? 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

FlaggodblessallamritakKeshawnirenecooblalorianthiCleosjps01rani2007WafahLeesan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top