Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*shivnirMC4821rachirastogiKushi27vir123neetapiluswarajgirguninoorshiny3rajpalkashishsamchisanchanasjaya.s~~~Sweta~~~miss_patel5Shalinmyths_vazChasmis_31beeangel11divra4bmm1985shilpa_maitythamizh93asyadada-Swetha-maaneet_crazydeepa911-RD-tanyashrivastavpiyualka-Khush-LoveTVShows--AiSha--LuvStrk-001MsCeylonnancy1996knraji-sahasra-AnkitaKaranserialwatcher16bholabearDew-dropnyctophilia-MariaMars--RaniRajinilicious-Nightingale-norzar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "!'WU,24 JAN 2012'! Siddhi & Ritcha FIGHT starts" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 11:37am | IP Logged
WoW neeme! kal sahasra ki baari thi aj tumhari baari! tum dono ko bada maza aaya hoga na WU karne mein!LOL By the way thanx for WU!

Edited by --nIdHi-- - 24 January 2012 at 11:48am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001AnkitaKaranneeme-Rani

AnkitaKaran

IF-Rockerz

AnkitaKaran

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 11:43am | IP Logged
thank you for the written update...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001-Rani

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Neeme thanks for the luvly updt

Daddy Thakral came today Party

Rest of the epi mega crap frm Siddhi's side pathetic zero xpressions zero impact infact negative impact if thats the way she is going to fight then ho gaya ...in her confrontration with witch she looked like a lost school gurl begging for her candy ...where is the lawyer gone or is she a lawyer  bas naam ki ?...majorly disappointed with the execution n content of this epi ...n acting also from siddhi's side

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001nancy1996AnkitaKaranneeme-Rani

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --nIdHi--

WoW neeme! kal sahasra ki baari thi aj tumhari baari! tum dono bada maza aaya hoga na WU karne mein!LOL By the way thanx for WU!
Seriously, I write In so hurry ..bcz i was late Today..First I missed The Episode Due To power CuttOuch And Then i watched It online For WU only..as U Knw I m not well..So it was Difficult To write Today.Hope WU is Okay..

sanchanasLuvStrk-001AnkitaKaran-Rani

.RajvirNandini.

IF-Stunnerz

.RajvirNandini.

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeme

Originally posted by --nIdHi--

WoW neeme! kal sahasra ki baari thi aj tumhari baari! tum dono bada maza aaya hoga na WU karne mein!LOL By the way thanx for WU!
Seriously, I write In so hurry ..bcz i was late Today..First I missed The Episode Due To power CuttOuch And Then i watched It online For WU only..as U Knw I m not well..So it was Difficult To write Today.Hope WU is Okay..

It is okay dear! when ur not well so u should have given this task to someone else!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001AnkitaKaran-Rani

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rdfan

Neeme thanks for the luvly updt

Daddy Thakral came today Party

Rest of the epi mega crap frm Siddhi's side pathetic zero xpressions zero impact infact negative impact if thats the way she is going to fight then ho gaya ...in her confrontration with witch she looked like a lost school gurl begging for her candy ...where is the lawyer gone or is she a lawyer  bas naam ki ?...majorly disappointed with the execution n content of this epi ...n acting also from siddhi's side
U knw When i saw Thakral...FIRST TERA NAME MIND MA AYEA LOLLOL.NOT DADY..UNCLE HAIN UNCLE HE RAHA DO..LOLBut atleast he is back for u..WinkLOL
Yah I m not Happy with Siddhi Reaction..How he was speaking with Ritcha.It was Looking she is There to say Sorry To her.LOL Why she was Scared from her??Confused Angry Is She was Going to beat her..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvStrk-001AnkitaKaran-Rani

jotiangel19

Groupbie

jotiangel19

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the update. can't wait to watch the show and see ritcha's expressions when siddhi tells ritcha to stay away from her husband.

LuvStrk-001AnkitaKaranneeme-Rani

Post Reply New Post

Go to top