Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: minnie.reet

u know what Siddhi is as dumb as Raveena πŸ˜†

I think she is worse sorry no offense to anyone. Atleast Raveena does not know the truth and no one is there to guide here. Unlike Siddhi who has all the tools to tackle Richa and yet does not use them Seema has been explaining to her for a long time, Kunal is her husband on paper and she herself has seen Richa's true colors. What more does anyone need to stand up and fight.

in past too Siddhi was the reason for MUs , problems , her so called Mahaanta 

why she doent tell Kunal every thing 

ok fine this time she thinks Kunal wont believe her , then she went to confront Richa and told her that she knows every thingπŸ˜† ...when she doent even know how to confront properly

What more does she need to know Minnie. Everything has been spelt out and she is a lawyer who fights for others . If she is not able to fight for her own cause why would any one go to her Surely she will not get any of my casesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

now Wicha will bhadkaofy Kunal against Siddhi ...she will dare it even in front of Siddhi and Siddhi madam wont be able to do anything

she only knows how to shout at Kunal in room πŸ˜† ...and now when Kunal will help Wicha and will try to expose Vineet ,  Siddhi will mind it , will feel upset instead of getting that they r brainwashing Kunal and he is seeing what they r showing to him ...she didn't even try to find out the reason what can be Wicha's plan πŸ˜† ...blindly following Seema ...till date she never did Self talk abt her love to Kunal ...its only Seema who keeps on Telling she loves Kunal

She knows only to take her frustration out and that too on poor Kunal. Instead of building the frustration she needs to know how to handle it . Richa lost Kunal and instead of self pity she decided to work on winning back her love. When in need people are able to go above and beyond while Siddhi seems to go down and under.

now her anger will come out on 26th . she will vent out on Kunal and then Consummation πŸ˜†

I hope not as i really want her to be sensible and not dumb. Kunal deserves better and so does she.

BTW thank you for using the avi minnie..it really means a lot as i am new to this and don;t really get time to play and learn stuff.
jheel1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Priya,
You can take a horse to the water, but you can't make it drink. It's one thing that Ritcha knows that Siddhi has seen through her facade, but what will Siddhi do about it? Other than saying 'leave my pati alone', that is... Infact will Siddhi have to do all the work here too, to stop Ritcha or will the gold-medalist foam-head pitch in & do his bit??

I agree, Keerti has a long way to go in the emoting dept. but I have to say, she did modulate her voice well. Whatever bland lines she was given for the shot, she conveyed them with a calm conviction. Now if only she could match her expressions with her voice, it would be so much better. i suppose there will be more of this scene tomorrow. I'm really hoping that kunal is hiding behind Dolly Bindra or some such person & hears everything, bcoz that's the only way he'll come to the truth. He seems quite incapable of piecing the clues together himself, unless some brilliant stroke of genius overcomes him in tomorrow's episode.

OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Originally posted by: angellovergirl

tnx for the written update
siddhi did get on my nerves today.
she was ASKING richa to stay away - she shld have bluntly told her GTFO my husbands life or else...
like siddhi said, he is HER husband so she has a right over him
she should have made clear her disapproval and made clear that there wld be consequences
oh well, lets see what happens tomorrow

thanks for appreciating but this is not the written update..that will be posted soon if not already posted.

This is just my ranting and thank you for replying and feeling the same about the episode.
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice analysis Priya,πŸ‘πŸΌYou were late today,so I was thinking epi was such a crap that you were not interested to post,but i must say your analysis gives some positive vibes for us 😊

They showed 5pm in the clock,probably left for our assumption that both are back from workπŸ˜† or Sinal are special employees(boss favorites) that they can come n go at anytimeπŸ˜†.The whole epi was like bits n pieces with a scene here n there ,no continuity at all.

Sinal scene was very nice,the comfort level Kunal showed while trying to get a hold of photo was nice.

I guess Kunal n his asst were talking about the girl who was abused by Vineet n was in coma then(Kunal saw case file on Vineet in police station)

Same here any day Thakral as main villain than Witcha at least we get to see a powerful Kunal n Thakral's style of revenge is pretty open.We already named Thakral-Kunal as our most Lokpriya jodiπŸ˜†(ThaNal🀣)

That whole Vineet n assistant scene seemed like just to create EK's typical drama that will Siddhi come to know or not(we know the answer already) just like y'day Kunal going back to get his mobile.

When i saw Witcha inviting i was confused why are they promoting screen awards now when it was already aired but they actually showed both Siddhi n Witcha there,Nice idea,something different.Mona hosted Screen awards,but Keerti was shown at red carpet,may be they took few shots of her with the guests.Juhi,Alka yagnik,Shakti kapoor were shown

I'm not getting what the cvs are upto,on one side they already took Kunal's character to the heights of dumbness,n same with Siddhi-when she herself saw what Witcha is upto,why is she behaving that dumb.After knowing n seeing so much does she really need Seema to give her a push n how far Seema will help her.Seema can take horse to water but she can't make the horse drink it,it has to be the horse who has to do the final deed,n here nothing of that sort is happening.The way she confronted Witcha was so pathetic.No wonder Witcha is fooling Sinal-the maha dumbo couple.

After knowing Witcha's plans,what kind of person Witcha is,why was she pleading her to leave Kunal n does she think by saying so,Witcha will happily say-Aww my sweety,i was waiting for this moment only,when you'll come n ask me to leave Kunal and when i will happily leave you both together.Pathetic portrayal of lead pair.

GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
You all are just pointing out siddhi's mistakes but i just loved her look today! she was looking awesome! So cute cant take off my eyes!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
i guess everyone takes wrong abt siddhi talking in a meek voice to witcha...as if she is pleading...why siddhi was so nervous confronting witcha?...how can she fight or speak daring to witcha when she doesn't know what kunal feels for her...does he even have feelings for her...she is confused...and the worst part is witcha is kunal's ex-love...and kunal has been caring for her so much...this is enough to make her feel insecure as she might feel that kunal is still in love with witcha...how can a wife for her husband when she doesn't know what her husband wants...what if she confronts witcha...and even warn her in angry voice...a determination voice...and she goes home to find out that kunal is still in love with witcha...it would be shattering...she might feel dejected...

siddhi's meek voice had alot of meaning in tdys episode...there was a fear in her heart and eyes of loosing kunal because she knows witcha shrewd mind...and that disgusting women can go any extend to gain her man...when she can act drunk and seduce kunal...that disgusting women can do anything...there was a fear...a pain in her voice and heart of loosing the man whom she truly loves...

if you compare her with bani..prachi...prerna...parvati..tulsi...its really no point because these womens mentioned knows their husband's feelings...emotions...they know their husbands only loved them and their fight happened after consumation mostly except for prachi she knows ayesha intentions more earlier but milind gives clues that he loves her that was the foundation that made prachi fight for her husband...with the love of their husbands as a support...the trust they have in their love makes them confront the devils in a very stern manner...but what is siddhi...till now she doesn't know what her husband feels for her...she doesn't know what her husband wants...even being married to her...he is still caring for his ex-gf...in what basis and foundation that can make her confront witcha with a stern voice when she doesn't have her husband love nor support...nor trust...she is only a friend to him...

there was so much in tdys episode in terms of siddhi...why she gave such expressions...confused look...meek voice...after seeing what witcha can do...she has the fear in her heart of loosing her husband...her love...her soul named kunal chopra...

witcha is so confident and dominating siddhi because she knows SiNal's relationship status...she knows SiNal have not consumate in true sense as a husband-wife...and she has her once upon time love as the strongest ever weapon...thats the reason the devil is so confident...and dominatiing siddhi...

when siddhi could confront thakral with full confident and determination...and she fought her own husband in the court...she fought with her own husband with determination before marriage and after marriage...she confronted dhokit with police with full confident and determination...why she will be meek infront of witcha...there is a reason...the answer is witcha is kunal's ex love...and the symptoms kunal giving...she feels that siddhi kunal is still in love with witcha...fighting with vamps is different...fighting with husband's ex-love is totally different...every wife has a fear especially if the marriage is a compromised or arranged...thats goes same for siddhi

seema is right on her own way...siddhi have to fight for her rights...but there is a fear in siddhi's heart of loosing kunal...she has to let go that fear...then she can fight for her rights as a wife
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: priya.nair

BTW thank you for using the avi minnie..it really means a lot as i am new to this and don;t really get time to play and learn stuff.

Thanx to you priya for making those πŸ€—...i really wanted promo AVs ...even if u r new,  those r really nice ones ...came out really good 
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
one question

is it only me who feels keerti is uncomfortable in saaris ? i mean her walking style , posture etc  is different in saris than in jeans ...and the way she ties those donnu how to explain ...but something is defo wrong 

if its hard for her to handle saris then i think she shld start wearing suits only ...we shld let CV's know abt it 
GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: minnie.reet

one question

is it only me who feels keerti is uncomfortable in saaris ? i mean her walking style , posture etc  is different in saris than in jeans ...and the way she ties those donnu how to explain ...but something is defo wrong 

if its hard for her to handle saris then i think she shld start wearing suits only ...we shld let CV's know abt it 

Her saree seems to be much longer than her!πŸ˜†
When she wears saree she looks like a 12th class/college student!πŸ˜†
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Originally posted by: norzar

hi

enjoyed reading everyones rtake

yet to catch the episode, will watch and post my take later on today hopefully

norzar

waiting for your take norzar.