My Intuition...RaYa will share Bed...

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
My Intuition...RaYa will share Bed...in this Week itself...

Hearing Doc 's concern on Priya 's medical report... Ram will definitely not let Priya sleep alone on couch... He will ask her to Sleep on Bed and take it easy be Comfortable...

Really Hope so... it Happens...
Originally posted by KBCFan

what happened to priya?

From today... Breast Cancer Scare will start...

this will show abt Priya may suffer from this... but it will be just a scare...but will take time to clear matters...
Haribol

Muh main ghee shakkar!! I think so too!! Haye Haye!!

Priya had developed a common cold during the honeymoon and Ram had brought in a fleet of doctors to check her upπŸ˜† wonder what all he would do this time...πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by fosla

Haribol

Muh main ghee shakkar!! I think so too!! Haye Haye!!

ditto ! i was about to write the same thingπŸ˜† seriously.. tumhare muh mein ghee shakkar... 😍
gosh.. m eagerly waiting for Ram to break down.. cry like a baby for Priya... n with Sakshi n Ram on screen it will a treat to watch😍
Originally posted by haribol79

My Intuition...RaYa will share Bed...in this Week itself...

Hearing Doc 's concern on Priya 's medical report... Ram will definitely not let Priya sleep alone on couch... He will ask her to Sleep on Bed and take it easy be Comfortable...

Really Hope so... it Happens...

Totally Agree. He will want her to be near him so he can keep an eye on her And will want her to be comfortable. 😳

Also.. i think its Golu's turn to nag Priya about her medicine .. he will be after her to make sure she takes it...Now he gets to boss her around and blackmail her... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Tables have turned.. it will be interesting to watch Ram take care of Priya..
Edited by IndYa4u - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ash91

Priya had developed a common cold during the honeymoon and Ram had brought in a fleet of doctors to check her upπŸ˜† wonder what all he would do this time...πŸ˜‰

Exactly