Well lets accept few harsh facts .. - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by ConnectTheDots.

Hi Jyoti. Okay i agree that today's episode was an extreme low point for ManVeer fans. Many hopes crashed and we were forced to witness MonAsh's Bore-mance for the majority of the airing time. Hence such a post from you is not surprising which would mirror the feelings of a lot of manveerians.

However I dont see how this one episode proved that MonAsh are the leads of the show and are going to remain so.

U know one dialogue which broke my heart was Manyata telling Akash that "Uday has everything but not me ...and we both hv each other" ...this is sort of future indication which scared me and made me write this post with a broken heart πŸ₯Ί

How did it come across that Udayveer is a villain? Like seriously, are Villains given so much importance? so much screen space in every episode with the exception of this one, and are villains supposed to be so multi dimensional and so attractive like our Uday here?
No. heck no. Because villains are never portrayed like this, atleast never in hindi tellydom. They are downright loathsome, totally black hearted and conniving. Brutal and cruel. UV here, is anything but a villain.

At present if u notice its been more than a week Uday is portrayed like a villain in Monash story where Manyata is the damsel in distress who after crossing all hurdles finally meets her birthday boy ...this is how CVs hv been projecting Uday so far and this is what is painful to watch ..I never want Uday to b a villain and so my post was extremely sarcastic for the CVs who r hell bent to convert him into a stylish villain

I wont say dont feel the way you feel because i dont know how to convince you as i myself dont see any clear signs to show others, but what i Will say is that I am pretty sure that ManVeer is the Endgame. Not only in the end but throughout, the ManVeer journey of finding love and togetherness will be a beautiful one.

My only worry is it should not b too late or else ivewers r slowly going to loose interest and trps will fall ...And once trps start falling ,the show's creativity gets lost ..thats why they need to start showing some progress in ManVeer track now ...

Don't know what it is that gives me such a strong feeling to back my confidence but that's how it is. Hope you and others dont lose hopes either :)

Dont worry I m not the kind to loose hopes so easily 😳 ..but its just that today's full episode was big disappointment for me
Originally posted by reeha...k

Well here's some positive: This is not even the 50th epi: The show is VERY young.

I'm going to take it as our patience can and will win out:
WE WILL GET MANVEER.

"Abused patience turns to fury"
-Thomas Fuller
That means, if the CVs leave Manveer to hang out and dry, they will LOSE the SHOW.
They will LOSE a MAJORITY of the viewers.

Manveer will happen, we just have to be patient: It takes a while for hate to turn into love πŸ˜‰
thats an interesting quote πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›...I hope someone pastes this quote on Shrishti Arya's twitter account πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Eternized_Blues

yeah u r right,  Unless these people plan on doing a full on love triangle "Dhakan Style' this show is not going anywhere. I have my timeline set for first two weeks of feb. if nothing happens by then...i might jus stop watching the show. the show is not progressing at all in any sense and i have really started to hate manyata

Actually thats what even I feel is good way to go, MANVEER and then angry MAKASH comes into their well settled lifeπŸ˜‰
Edited by bbbccc - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -Moni-

Today epi was pathetic for a ManVeer fanπŸ˜”  if anyone has not seen it  till now I would strongly advice NOT to watch...

Jyoti I felt the same thing they will continue with MonAsh's Lovestory no matter what we what..Akash's dialog about how Uday is a rich spoilt brat who got everything served to him on a golden plate was included just to show us how Akash is the hero😳...ab audience maane na maane the makers feel so🀒...I don't feel a thing for MonAsh's so called love story  it's just sleep inducing for me and will remain so...and due to Akash I m slowly starting to hate Monia as well...
I m feeling more bad the way Uday is projected ...I dont mind CVs using Monash track to make Uday possessive for Manyata 😳 ..but here Uday is reduced to a fool or a villain type in Monash story and this is what is really bothering me now
Originally posted by matreyee

chill out guys i am sure we will get our manveer...the way moniya keeps repeating that akash luv's her without any incentives its very obvious that akash will turn out to have sum hidden agenda  also the dialogue writer when asked about akash turning evil had said that ' story cant change overnight but all of u have a lot in stock to wait for'...everyone is aware the popularity of uday they wont risk their trp's 

I hope Akash's character is given a twist and he is shown to hv a hidden objective behind loving Moniya ..because thats the only way Moniya will come out of her Akash love mode
Originally posted by fatim30

honestly jyo i dont like manyata at all ...i think she is fit for that uncle πŸ˜‘ ..i really want some other girl for UV , some other fine actress to match AK...she is too loud and miserably fail to give good expressions ..
U know I will blame the CVs for this ...its high time Moniya's body language is toned down a bit ..she is too loud and thats what is getting irritating now
Originally posted by kuls11

Jyoti positivity queen...please dont give up so soon...its Maanveer...
Kuls I hope its ManVeer only ..I dont want to get emotionally attached again and then feel betrayed in the end if its not ManVeer but Monash 😭
Originally posted by -Mystery-

No way!! 

I will not watch the show if it's not gonna be ManVeer together.  Don't give up so soon.  I'm sure the creatives know by now that ManVeer are loved so much more than Monash so I'm sure they'll take that into consideration.  I really hope so, otherwise there's no way I'm watching this show.

ManVeer have that spark that keeps me glued to the screen, which Monash lack big time. I just can't love them as much I love ManVeer already!

I'm very much agreeing to you ^^
Even if the story line so far has Akash and Moniya as the leads, creatives will be forced to change their scripts once again, since the entire name and fame they are getting is through Udayveer and Maanveer chemistry. So I don't think they will sacrifice the whole love that audience is giving to the show merely for the scripting basis.

We shall not lose hope Jyo :) β­οΈ
Keep watching the show, and at the end, we will get Maanveer πŸ˜³ 
Originally posted by austenrox

ditto feelings from yesterday..no point hoping cause no one is listening to us..so the cvs might just count the  literal days this show  will still tick on...if it is MonAsh...then they have to entertain about 10-12 people probably at most...j and uv seem to be getting a track by the cvs , even though it is miserably failing..so rather..just leave a show where the creators cannot listen to the audience for the betterment of this show , cause there is no point..i have faced this phase of cvs not giving a crap about their audience despite having a beyond magical couple at hand...this particular couple in the past which i am talking about... gathered more than 100 , 000 fans across india...and yet from the second season , the cvs took all of their billion fanatics for granted...i prefer not suffering from that agony ever again..so might as well leave the show and read a few posts by you wonderful members rather than wasting my time πŸ˜³
I really hope CVs come and sees this outburst in the forum and develops some brains 😑

All we want is a track which does not make a fool of Uday at least ...his character should not b compromised in the process of showing Monash love story and same applies for Manyata's character as well ...there has to b a touch of royalty in their body language ..thats gone missing completely with this Monash saga
Originally posted by pri01

I don't have words to describe how I am feeling after watching todays' bakwas epi I just feel like banging my head against the wall🀒🀒😑😑. 

How can CVs torture their viewers like that?  They already know majority of the audience love ManVeer but instead they are keeping the track of Monash and as if this is enough now UN has joined the list.  What UN has to her dada today is unbelievable and both UN and M fooling UV is too much.

Me too after watching the epi have the feeling that Monash are the leads and I hate this to the core.

For me No ManVeer No DEK ... so CVs can keep the show for themselves.
About Unnati ..she did clarify her stand regarding she will b the happiest if Manyata marries her brother but she will not force her opinion or wish on Manyata ...so thats the reason she was supporting Manyata as a friend ...

Well all said and done I still dont really agree with Unnati here because helping a friend does not mean u start lieing to your own brother