Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Even though i found the episode today to be not that bad, I quite agree with you on this. I am also losing hope for ManVeer. Uday is constantly being sidelined. SERIOUSLY, i feel so angry at myself for pinning my hopes on ManVeer. 
Avnish17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: arryline

Please dear I know the episode was ðŸ¤¢ and the constant potrayal of UV as villian but I'm still hoping for some ray of sunshine,.I don't understand so much FB pages,Twitter messages and petitions haven't the cv's got the message .What cv's want?😡

Lastly you are one of the pillars of the forum so "Don't lose Hope"😊

I think the CVs doesn't care about us cuz the writer of DEk said something like- People in small cities like MonAash as a jodi. But if no ManVeer no DEK for me.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: sunflower52

Agree with you the Monash couple has no chemistry and I do not feel any sort love vibe from them. When ever their scenes come on scree I feel the love is so forced upon us. I am also thinking of not watching this show if they are hell bent on making Manyata being a big fake.

I dont mind Akash and Moniya track to b used as a means to progress the ManVeer track but thats not really happening if everytime Uday is made a fool in the end and Moniya succeeds in proving that her love is strong and eternal
-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5
Ok I'm not a MaanVeer fan. I am a Udayveer fan. I think Manyata as a heroine and Priyal as lead both fail to match the caliber of Udayveer/Ashish Kapoor. So I'm not going to be heartbroken if Manyata ends up with Pakash Uncle. The two totally deserve each other. What I hope for is a second lead opposite Udayveer.

Probably, we discover that Manyata is really that watchman's daughter and that the real princess is someone else- someone like Ragini Khanna- mischievous, full of chutzpah and sensitive, and she falls in love with UV. I would love that scenario. Anyway as long as Ashish Kapoor is part of the serial, I'll keep watching it. Don't give a damn about the rest of the cast anyway.
Edited by Chitrashi - 12 years ago
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Dont say that JYO!
Nahin!!!yeh nahi ho sakta!
i cant bear this...

But you are RIGHT!
Its too much! Looks like CVs are lying to us to get some TRPs...
The way the two held hands and were going on and on on their LOVE...
oh boy i felt SICK!

Why are they trying to bring out the cheesy romance between the two?
for what?
MonAsh is an easy love story, nothing new...nor is a Princess Pauper angle new, not anymore.
i have completely lost my interest...

Edited by poulomi12 - 12 years ago
-Deepzz- thumbnail
Jo.. They have to stretch the show for a while yaar..  See unless Manyata breaks UV ka trust and breaks his heart...How will Manyata later realize what she has lost ... Right now she thinks Akash is the moon ðŸ˜³ 
M does not realise how different UV actually is being with her.. Once he steps away from her after her games and she starts seeing him as he is generally to the world..hopefully with some hotties hovering around him ðŸ˜›..Jealousy has to rear its head..before she realize UV is in her every thought and deed of her day ..

No pain No gain ... Angst ke bina there is no romance ðŸ˜†

Akash though seems right for her...he will not gel once M takes over her princess avatar..I bet he would develop an inferiority complex and then M will realise she rooted for the wrong guy. Tab she might actually start to woo UV ðŸ˜‰
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: nams100

Oh no Jyoti! I did not expect so much negativity from you😭 You and Poco manage to find out positivity even in the most bakwaas epis, then what happened today?😭 Was the epi so depressing? So this b'day tamasha was just an indirect way to show that MonAsh are the leads?😭

I had expected a very strong climax for this much hyped party and thats why all this while I was defending everything I was seeing in the episodes ..but today when the party is over and the final result is declared once again in Monash's favour while Uday is projected as a looser yet again ..I seriously dunno from where to bring any more positivity CryCryCryCry...

CVs r making Monash track even more strong now with this victory ..so where does that leave ManVeer track ?? 😕
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
awww...jyoti
i will only say IF MANVEER WON'T HAPPEN they don't show manveer as couple
than show is down the hill WITH NO TRPS also
bcoz its bcoz manveer the show got high
 so cv's will realise that soon if they not they should than pack there bags.
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Jyoti I can feel the pain 😭 even though I haven't watched the epi..

CVs are getting on my nerves.. ðŸ˜¡ Gonna give this show until the end of nxt week.. If there's no progress in the story and as always torture MonAsh.. Its adieu frm my side to DEK as well.. .. I can use my 30 min to some new shows..
-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5
I would say let them dwell on Monash love story. Already the b'day track has seen the down ranking of the serial, as well as loss of TRPs. So let them run the week with this track and compare it with the track when AK was given prominence. It'll speak for itself. The CVs, channels and producers are all slaves to numbers. Let the numbers do the talking for us.