24th Jan WU Sati is lost in Shivji's thoughts

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

\|/  Om Namah Shivay  Shivaayay  Namah Om  \|/

Shivji protects Sati from Vritrasura. Being near him, touching him, Sati starts getting feeling of love for him.

At Kailash, Shivji is not able to concentrate on meditation, is thinking about past events.

Dasis are getting Sati ready after the bath, Sati is not able to get over her feelings, that touch, those emotions, she is compeletely  lost in Shivji's thoughts. BG music & song is prefect  to show her state.

Sitting in front of the mirror she notices 3 finger marks on her hand, recollects those movements when Shivji had touched her to push her behind him to protect ,thinks as if talking to Shivji, this mark will be with me forever as you sign.

Khyati & Aditi comes there, Sati covers up those marks, wants to hide it form her sisters. They say you are still not ready, you are taking as much time as Rohini to get ready. Seeing her in a happy mood they ask her the reason for her  happy mood . Sati says it's all due to Vasant ritu. Aditi sees her wet hair wants to dry them but Sati stops her saying she likes wet hair, is Revati ready. Khyati says you are the one who is going to make her look beautiful so that Chandra will keep on seeing her only. A dasi comes there informs about  only 2 hours are left for the competition, Madanike will not give any extra time.

Nandi at Kailash is preparing Kailash to make it worth living for devi Sati. Narad comes there, says but Shivji has already told there is no place for Sati here.

Narad asks Nandi  why is he so excited. Nandi says, you only told me Sati was protected by Shivji, Narad says but Shivji had gone to save many other people. Nandi says may be there is some reason behind Vritrasura's attack. Narad  asks Nandi to ask Shivji only about that.

Nandi tells Narad, Shivji is in smashan, some aghori sadhus had come, they invited him for a meeting there.

Narad thinks there Daksha is buzy preparing for a meeting with devata's & here Shivji is buzy meeting these aghoris, what will happen to Sati, how will they meet? Narayan Narayan!!

At the place where Daksha is meditating, Indra  comes & tells Amatya to call Daksh, but Amatya refuses to disturb Daksha. Indra says it is very important,this mahamandal's meeting is in danger, with passing time things are getting difficult. Indra calls out Daksha, he comes out of his penance, says there must be very important reason to break his penance. Indra informs him, that Shukracharya has left for the mahamandal's  meeting. Daksha says there is nothing to worry about that, Indara says he is coming with his army, which is the reason to worry about. Daksha  assures him that after his penance is completed, all those problems will be solved & he gets back to his penance.

Revati is happy getting ready for the beauty compition is helped by Sati. Revati says she is happy that you have stopped Chandra, after some times mahamandal's meeting will get over, In this Mahamandal's meeting something unusal is going to happen. Sati is lost in her thoughts is not paying attention to Revati. But gets alerted when Revati informs her about Daksh trying to patch up between devatas & asuras, Shivji is invited for this meeting. Isn't it surprising. Something very important is going to happen. There will be a big change.Sati gets thrilled hearing this news, thinks may be I know what is going to change,  whatever has happened till now must have happened for a reason, all these indicates that things are going in the right direction. Revati asks her where is she thinking. Sati diverts her attention saying, it's nothing, you are looking so beautiful

Khyati & Aditi  comes there, Khyati tells Revati, Chandra is thinking about Rohini only, they went to give Rohini's dress in her place but lamps were not lighted by dasis. Chandra by mistake applied turmeric on my face, thinking I am Rohini. Seeing Sati smiling they ask her the reason. They leave her to get ready.

Sati in her thought about Shivji- Whatever had happened till now was a coincidence but  now  I wish to meet you once, want to learn moe about you, want to know the secrets about you, even if I am not with you, you are always with me,  so near that I am going away from everyone even  from myself, but I am not worried about that ,not any more. As if I always wanted that to happen.

precap: Nandi & Narad at smashan, where Shivji is present with aghoris. Nandi asks Shivji, about protecting  devi Sati from Vritasura, asks further does that mean your thoughts have changed about her.

Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
thnx mnx
wonderful update
would love to watch it
another wonderful episode...luved it totally..
thank u for the update
😳
I love your updates! Thanks so much for this, it keeps me going until I can finally watch the epi after work:) Seems like another amazing episode!
@ allura, lily_k25, it was wonderful epi., Mouni's acting & expressions made worth watching. 😊
Originally posted by ccolkat

I love your updates! Thanks so much for this, it keeps me going until I can finally watch the epi after work:) Seems like another amazing episode!
Thanks, this was one more amazing episode, a good portrayal of Sati's feellings & expressions trying to hide from others but she is enjoying this experience. You will like this episode.😊
Nice update n epi ws gud..Narad is so smart..he is making Nandi ask all the qstns abt Sati to Shivji, instead of him himself asking..
P.S. The musics in the show r perfect..m liking them very much..
@ Chasmis_31, TINA, am glad you liked the epi. 😊

Originally posted by flora111

Nice update n epi ws gud..Narad is so smart..he is making Nandi ask all the qstns abt Sati to Shivji, instead of him himself asking..
P.S. The musics in the show r perfect..m liking them very much.

Narad is smart he is avoiding asking Shivji directly, this time he's put Nandi who is recently blessed by Shivji, so immidiately he wont get angry at Nandi.
Their music department is very good, they are using classical music which will always touch our heart. Loved all their tunes,songs. Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago