Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

why every1 is blaming kriya????

Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

hey guys y r u blaming kriya wats her fault ..rey even didn't asked her even didn't talked to her about the separate pratice ...just told her that now we r doing separate practice.if he understands her so well then he shud know y she's upset... ...she was feeling owkward while teling him but he just said hall is buked...it just clicked her like sum1 killed her ...ven i felt so bad by hearing dazzler and weaklings..think about kriya's pov...

for the first time i m sorry guys i m saying this

ITS REYANSH'S FAULT...😭 ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­

Edited by Angel56 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Rish.. thumbnail
NO..its not! I disagree!!!!
Kria shud understand that obviously sharon won't practice in front of WEAKLINGS...its OBVIOUS! and swayam also told her on the phone about the SEPERATE REHERSALS!!!!!
luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yes kria is not at fault  
tshe was sooo upset because she thought some one very special to her did all this but its not  that way
and i think so its neither reys fault he dint have the intentions to hurt kria its just the situation which created this all mess
felling sooo bad for kriyansh😭😭

Edited by luv_arsha - 12 years ago
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Kriyaansh0311

Kria shud understand that obviously sharon won't practice in front of WEAKLINGS...its OBVIOUS! and swayam also told her on the phone about the SEPERATE REHERSALS!!!!!

agreed
manali.mulik9 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was no ones fault but ya kriya felt bad that rey took this big decision without even asking her and she again feel like she is a weakling 
uvebeenhad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They need to communicate, raat bar they are talking to each other and they wait until the next day to talk about the rehearsal when the whole world is there to listen in.
but swayam is selfish na he should have thought rey and kria atleast !!!
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Kriyaansh0311

so as swayam i mean come on but she didin't just told him we r gonna practise separately from now on even she was hesitating...just luk in her eyes ..it was
luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Such

but swayam is selfish na he should have thought rey and kria atleast !!!

its nothing to do with selfishness dear he was right as per competition point of view and he said this for the team only
..Rish.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel56

so as swayam i mean come on but she didin't just told him we r gonna practise separately from now on even she was hesitating...just luk in her eyes ..it was

Yes I know that but you see... rey was acting smart...he knew that even if he would try to convince Sharon for together practice she won't agree and insult Kria yet again! Future planning karta hain apna rey! And Kria needs to co-op ... Kria was a lil too much today but yes...The Precap was so depressing!!! I can understand My angel's feelings!!!!!! ðŸ˜­