Page 2 Page 2

roshaa

IF-Dazzler

roshaa

Jokes Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 5:14am | IP Logged
-

Edited by rosha - 12 February 2012 at 12:59pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
its about liberty jones and hardy cates ... and gage is the eldest sun of travis ... and gage and hardy always fight ...
she has to choose between two men ... and ofcourse gage is also a romantic angle
so i donno how to explain it to u ... lolz
coz if i tell u there is no need to read the book all suspense broken

SHE'S FROM THE WRONG SIDE OF THE TRACKS
Liberty Jones has dreams and determination that will take her far away from Welcome, Texas---if she can keep her wild heart from ruling her mind. Hardy Cates sees Liberty as completely off-limits. His own ambitions are bigger than Welcome, and Liberty Jones is a complication he doesn't need. But something magical and potent draws them to each other, in a dangerous attraction that is stronger than both of them.
HE'S THE ONE MAN SHE CAN'T HAVE
When Hardy leaves town to pursue his plans, Liberty finds herself alone with a young sister to raise. Soon Liberty finds herself under the spell of a billionaire tycoon---a Sugar Daddy, one might say. But the relationship goes deeper than people think, and Liberty begins to discover secrets about her own family's past.
WILL THEY FIND THEIR HEARTS' DESIRES OR WILL HEARTBREAK TEAR THEM APART?
Two men. One woman. A choice that can make her or break her. A woman you'll root for every step of the way. A love story you'll never forget.

roshaa

IF-Dazzler

roshaa

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
oh okay ! its just that i wanted to read liberty and gage romance :P

how is blue eyed divil ? i really like smooth talking stranger . is blue eyed devil romantic like that ?

roshaa

IF-Dazzler

roshaa

Posted: 25 January 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
btw thank you so muchSmile

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
ahem ahem .. blue eyed devil is something betweed hardy cates and haven travis so i guess u can come up with a guess tht in sugar daddy who is the heroine going to end up with ... hahaha and in blue eyed devil she does it better ... u l love it

roshaa

IF-Dazzler

roshaa

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishwaryagayen

ahem ahem .. blue eyed devil is something betweed hardy cates and haven travis so i guess u can come up with a guess tht in sugar daddy who is the heroine going to end up with ... hahaha and in blue eyed devil she does it better ... u l love it

yeh i know who she ends up with LOL 

okay then i guess i am going to buy blue eyed devil . its good na ? like smooth talking stranger ?

and i have red her other book a christmis eve at friday harbour i loved it . it smaller then her other books .

do you know any more writers like her and a small book like her chirstmis eve at friday harbour ?

btw its okay for an 17 and a half to read books like these ??LOLEmbarrassed

aishwaryagayen

IF-Rockerz

aishwaryagayen

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
u r atleast 17 and a half .. hahah m 17 dont worry u can read anything and everything heheheh i do ...
well sweet writers are sepciay not my type i read a few exceptionals .. m more into thrillers and romantic suspense with lots of adventures ...

u can gor for linda howard her books are romantic but not so sweet . there are ofcourse sweet scenes and humour sometimes but its mostly a rough tough romance ...

roshaa

IF-Dazzler

roshaa

Posted: 26 January 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishwaryagayen

u r atleast 17 and a half .. hahah m 17 dont worry u can read anything and everything heheheh i do ...
well sweet writers are sepciay not my type i read a few exceptionals .. m more into thrillers and romantic suspense with lots of adventures ...

u can gor for linda howard her books are romantic but not so sweet . there are ofcourse sweet scenes and humour sometimes but its mostly a rough tough romance ...

haha okay ! blue eye devil is like smooth talking stranger. its a good romantic book right ? it just that i am going to buy it i want to be sure LOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.