Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: kriyansh960

loved it !!! me alisha !! welcum !! please UPDATE !! 

I LOVE THE CONCEPT !! AND DO PM ME !!! 

Hehe, Yup I Will for sure. And Thanx. ğŸ˜Š
[ Thank you guys for your reviews. It really helps me gain my confidence and lemme know where to improve. So Please continue giving your reviews. True reviews without hesitation as it will help me improve this SS !! ğŸ˜Š ]

Recap : Sameer Visits Kria at night. He sees her sleeping and then jums in her room through the window.

Episode 2 : *A Big Surprise* -
He looked around. Her room was large - organised and clean. There was a big book shelf entirely occupied with books. It could not hold even a single new book. The CD's were scattered by her inexpensive CD-player. The one on top was just a clear jewel case. [ It's inexpensive CD-player coz as i said before they don't like to show-off. ] The entire flooring was wooden and stack of papers surrounded her laptop kept on her study table. Her room was totally purple with some shades of pink and blue. Everything seemed more like a fairytale, than a true story. The room was full of pictures of Kria from varying stages of her life. From childhood to teenage to pre-adulthood. ğŸ˜›
Now He ( Sameer ) Moves towards Kria. Right now - with her dark hair tangled and wild around her sweet face, wearing a threadbare t-shirt full of holes with tatty sweatpants, her features relaxed in unconsciousness, her full lips slightly parted - she took his breath away. He moved closer to her and finally sat near her. She twisted and this movement caused a few hair strand come on her face. It created a mask over her beauty. So, very softly Sameer caught the strand and tucked it behind her ear. He then bent in and gave his Bff a kiss on her forhead.
This made Kria wake Up ! Finding Sameer there, she was shocked. 😲 She gasped and looked around in all the directions for a minute and then started shouting. But Sameer fastly but carefully held his hand on her mouth and took out a present from the packet. He gave it to her along with some flowers and chocolates and said Happy Birthday Meri Jhalli ! A Very Happy Birthday ! ğŸ˜‰

Precap : Everyone greets Kria and then a party !! ğŸ¥³

[ Guys that's all for now. Don't forget to hit the like button and give your reviews. ğŸ˜ƒ ]
Edited by Angelic_Aditi - 12 years ago
aww what an love ly update you describe so well Kria :D
Precap nicee waiting for next one update soon :D
Angry_Bird thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice updates.. Sameer is intersting... Will be waiting for next update..
P.S.Thanks for the PM🤗
prrk86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow nice update and thanks
21Neha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice updates...
plz PM me d next time u update...
This content was originally posted by: -sofiya-

aww what an love ly update you describe so well Kria :D
Precap nicee waiting for next one update soon :D

Thank you. :)
Yes, Next part would be updated today itself or by tomorrow. ğŸ˜Š

Thank you ğŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: --shama--

Nice updates.. Sameer is intersting... Will be waiting for next update..

P.S.Thanks for the PM🤗

Thanks. ğŸ˜Š Next Update would be by today itself or by tomorrow. ğŸ˜†

My Pleasure. Will PM you the next time also. ğŸ˜‰