Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

   

>|POETRY|<~ARJUHI LAND~ :) UPD P 54 JAN 10 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 56

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Joined: 04 September 2009

Posts: 19333

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
^^thanx for the encouragement dear..Embarrassed wil surely trySmile..hey i can write captions u know..but not more than two lines.. so that is why i say its difficult for me to write a poem..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkDoveAngel4KMH.BI

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ">|POETRY|<~ARJUHI LAND~ :) UPD P 54 JAN 10 (Page 3)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angel4KMH.BI

IF-Rockerz

Angel4KMH.BI

Joined: 17 January 2012

Posts: 5730

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

^^thanx for the encouragement dear..Embarrassed wil surely trySmile..hey i can write captions u know..but not more than two lines.. so that is why i say its difficult for me to write a poem..

u r most wc ~~ dere u go u've great source to start wit...u can use ur captions for help ~~ u no small rain drops eventually cause flood...tht means ur two lines can be slowly turn into a poemWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkDoveshibz

shibz

IF-Sizzlerz

shibz

Joined: 04 September 2009

Posts: 19333

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel.KMH.AK

Originally posted by shibz

^^thanx for the encouragement dear..Embarrassed wil surely trySmile..hey i can write captions u know..but not more than two lines.. so that is why i say its difficult for me to write a poem..

u r most wc ~~ dere u go u've great source to start wit...u can use ur captions for help ~~ u no small rain drops eventually cause flood...tht means ur two lines can be slowly turn into a poemWink
thanq :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkDoveAngel4KMH.BI

DarkDove

Goldie

DarkDove

Joined: 13 November 2011

Posts: 2054

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Miss the Rain

Love this one too...
I can imagine everything.. It's so vivid..
The heat, watching out of the window, eyes filled with hope..i also hoped to  see the one drop of rain falling down from the sky...
But there was no sigh of even one single drop. She kept waiting till the moon appeared in the dark sky...
Another day has passed, but rain hasn't come... 
Leaving the girl with hope in her eyes...

wow... again no enough words... i guessTongue

love you 
xxhaffie

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KaranKittu4evaAngel4KMH.BIshibz

DarkDove

Goldie

DarkDove

Joined: 13 November 2011

Posts: 2054

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
I Remember

Omg shona... where do you find your inspiration?? Tell me!!!!!

Hhhmmm this one was adorable !
Love the way the poem flows...
They both know each other, but never liked each other.. Whenever they were in the same place, they had to argue...
She or he...remembers that the other one is a stranger to the other one.. an outsider...
and then one day.. they become one... 
they dont remember the dislikes to each other.. neither the differences between them...
now.. its only you... the one wh as the special place in my heart... soul mates... beautiful poem shona !!

p.s: my poem is coming soon !

xxhaffie

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KaranKittu4evaAngel4KMH.BIshibz

Angel4KMH.BI

IF-Rockerz

Angel4KMH.BI

Joined: 17 January 2012

Posts: 5730

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DarkDove

Miss the Rain

Love this one too...
I can imagine everything.. It's so vivid..
The heat, watching out of the window, eyes filled with hope..i also hoped to see the one drop of rain falling down from the sky...
But there was no sigh of even one single drop. She kept waiting till the moon appeared in the dark sky...
Another day has passed, but rain hasn't come...
Leaving the girl with hope in her eyes...

wow... again no enough words... i guessTongue

love you
xxhaffie


Great analysis of da poem ~~ wow n tht too in such a poetic tone ~~ Haffie sweety ur comment sounds better than my Poem... Loved it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkDoveshibz

Angel4KMH.BI

IF-Rockerz

Angel4KMH.BI

Joined: 17 January 2012

Posts: 5730

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DarkDove

I Remember

Omg shona... where do you find your inspiration?? Tell me!!!!!

Hhhmmm this one was adorable !
Love the way the poem flows...
They both know each other, but never liked each other.. Whenever they were in the same place, they had to argue...
She or he...remembers that the other one is a stranger to the other one.. an outsider...
and then one day.. they become one...
they dont remember the dislikes to each other.. neither the differences between them...
now.. its only you... the one wh as the special place in my heart... soul mates... beautiful poem shona !!

p.s: my poem is coming soon !

xxhaffie

Omg Haffie u analyze da poems so well n beautifully n ur lines sounds a poetry itself ~~ thnx dear for such a beautiful comment inspirations long story ll tell u taking time but for dis one my inspiration was my friend n her and my relationship was smth like tht at da beginning n now we r BFF ~~ I felt it goes on our arjuhi really well in deir case it turns from hatred to love n our case dislked to friendship ~~ so edited it n turn into a poem tht ll best suit arjuhi ~~ hurrey can't wait for ur poem to come in dis arjuhi land~~ eagerly waiting Embarrassed

Edited by Angel.KMH.AK - 24 January 2012 at 8:11am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkDoveshibz

DarkDove

Goldie

DarkDove

Joined: 13 November 2011

Posts: 2054

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Dedicated to my Shona!
From: Haffie...
The poem is kind of dark, but I hope you will like it Heart

 

Your innocence is what I want...


I love you, but do you love me?

I want you, do you want me?


The moment got stuck with the time.

My Love, what we share is not a crime.


Surrender to me, you can't keep running away.

Come, come dance with me, we will slowly sway.

To the soft music, that is to be play.


Your skin, as soft as velvet.

Your eyes, as beautiful as an ocean of innocence.

They way you shiver when I touch you, it shows me that you are untouched, filled with pureness.


Let me give your chaste lips a soft kiss. 

Don't struggle or else I will miss. 


I took you, have you in my grasp.

My Love, your strength is compared to a little fragile maiden, it wasn't a tough task. 


You are the dove that I will never let out of its cage, never will let fly.

Come closer Love, don't be shy.


You see my Love, it was only a matter of time.

Before I possessed you, own you.

Only a matter of time, before you became mine...




Edited by DarkDove - 24 January 2012 at 8:52am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

MsFuzzybear69MsSweetheart96sreya19royKaranKittu4evacooljaya11mysticloverAngel4KMH.BIpari_15kavyasamshibz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
||...ArjuHi Scenes Corner...||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29

Anjalii...xXx 227 20614 28 September 2013 at 9:56am
By shibz
arjuhi ff -war and love- part 5 is finally up

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 26

angili 204 14425 09 June 2013 at 9:55am
By ..Ice-Cube..
FF:ARJUHI:Benaam Ek Rishta- CH6 Pg.51..05-11-11

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 58 59

mIsHeZ.x 469 16442 05 January 2013 at 12:01pm
By ...deepz...
Dil Ki Awaz ~ The Poetry Thread

2 3 4 5 6

AmnaIsh 40 1554 13 July 2011 at 4:55pm
By zach
Poetry for the 100th epi: Simply Arjuhi

2 3

DUGGUlicious 17 745 15 March 2011 at 10:04pm
By ..anshita..

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.