a request to karthik

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anushiya1

anushiya1

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 3:43am | IP Logged
friends i think karthik is more handsome without his beard .  he was so superb in that kovil scene where he went meet anamika.Star very recently i watch that scene, becoz now only i started watching
P& S
i don't know how many of you agree with me.  but i would like to see him like that. Smile
ple give your comments

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "a request to karthik" in Pirivom Santhipom Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.