subiscs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
heyy...i saw the sbbs segment jus now!!!

Kaun hai yey chikni chameli...???? its mehndi function and as usual no guys allowed...

segment opens with kushi tellin that she s obviously happy cos its her sister s mehndi..but she s lost somewhere

NK clad in saree..plans with akash to come into the func cos akash wants to see payal!!!! but nk ends up gettin caught :):)
 and she s missing arnav...cos she s kinda searching for him and thinking y he s not there...there was no arnav :(:(:(

I kno tanthya is better at this...i thut shud post it though :):):) tanthya will obviously will give a great post !!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juicee_Sushie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing!!!

So I wonder if the scorpion still hasn't stung Khushi or it didn't have much of an effect on her, if she they are already at the mendhi function!
--drama_queen-- thumbnail
thx for atleast sharing.
mwahh
subiscs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
think scorpion s gonna roam ard for a week now ðŸ˜ƒ poor creature!!!!
.but today's segment showed shyam looking thru the window also..next to him was akash and then nk walkin down to the mehndi place :):)
apekshash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
if khusih is missing arnav, that means they will not have any verbal clashes.. some sneaky rabba ve moments.. when arnav sees her in the room khushi wants to change her clothes:-)

perhaps now it is silent acknowledgement of their true feelings.. they have become sober and sedate in their conversations. they both know that they both make a deeper impact to one another and to the way the feel about .. so now its more of concern and care and affection that will become visible to one another.
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Kindly continue all discussions on SBS/SBB here: SBB/BS - Khushi ke Ghar Chikni-Chameli.

Closed.