sbs ashutosh nidhi ki mohabbatein Dr Ashu bane SRK - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Arathiii 🤗 love u sweetipie.. made my day... ☺️

hai. .my babies in the same frame 😍

@yanks.. thanks for yt vid.. 🤗
Thanks alot for posting this segment. Really good one. MB and KK and car looks like off-screen shot becasue Ashu will never laugh that much openly.
Originally posted by apurvafan

Thanks alot for posting this segment. Really good one. MB and KK and car looks like off-screen shot becasue Ashu will never laugh that much openly.

Yes...that seems like a between the shots scene...so it means there is also a combined scene outside also...good news for us AshNians !!😊
Originally posted by rehan2188

wen l dis b aired?????????? i guess tom or day after?????? wat u guys think????????

maybe Thursday with the initial meet up and then concert gets canceled and Friday night we see Ashu's violin concerto no. 1...😆

Finally thank god...

Awesome news...
Looking forward to Watch more n more AshNi scences😍
Originally posted by ramonag

that is true😃

thanks Aarathi lovely caps👏

Indeed- very welcome scene- would like to see whether it comes on screen or was an off screen shot.

I just hope this Mohabbatein song isn't pointing to anything from the actual movie ( eg Baba doing an Amitabh and refusing to acknowledge that his daughter is in love with Dr. A )

Originally posted by aekiel

Indeed- very welcome scene- would like to see whether it comes on screen or was an off screen shot.

I just hope this Mohabbatein song isn't pointing to anything from the actual movie ( eg Baba doing an Amitabh and refusing to acknowledge that his daughter is in love with Dr. A )

that looked like an off-screen moment but we will get a scene there between AshNi I think...the song was just SBS's own choice I think...not deeper meaning behind it...😳

made some screen caps enjoy 😳...

@ramo,aarathi,,thanks ladies for the update🤗

and yankuu thankss so much for the caps🤗

it seems like a mirage in the desert...finallly for us...the caps itself look soo beautiful ...when scene comes am going to go into dream land
Hubby Wifeyyy ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️☺️