Miley Jab Hum Tum

Kehti Hai Tumse Kuch KHAMOSHIYAN official thread#2 (Page 38)

Post Reply New Post

Page 38 of 152

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Ekta - It's his latest interview on telly tadka go and check the forum !
Sorry can't give you the link as I'm OL from cell Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Farzi.SandCastle.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kehti Hai Tumse Kuch KHAMOSHIYAN official thread#2 (Page 38)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SandCastle.

IF-Rockerz

SandCastle.

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
^^ Yea I found it Ayesha Embarrassed Jus read the written Update & kept the YT Video to Buffer ! LOL OMGGG, Isn't dis Guy the most Cutest, Lovable, Romantic, Sweet ETC ETC in d whole world?! Day Dreaming *SIGHS* Heart

.Farzi...-Ayesshhaa-..

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 18 February 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Ekta - He is for sure Embarrassed
truely love him and respect him for the person he is but the blood thing was really funny ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Farzi.

.Farzi.

Viewbie

.Farzi.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..Ektaa..

^^ Agree ritchelle & Jenny Approve SP People r CRAZY to not having launched Khamoshiyaan yet... Its a sure shot WINNER ! M Sure dat It'll be on the TRP & Popular Charts on the 1st Week Itself... SP Ppl r loosing out on sucha awaited show, On SP Its the Most Awaited right now Embarrassed... Stupid Ppl launching shows wich no one cares abt Stern Smile Mohit Heart

BTW Wich Int r u guys toking abt? Shocked I guess I missed... Sum1 link Plz ! Embarrassed

IKR! I mean like have they even SEEN Khamoshiyan's popularity? Every time TB puts up some article about a new show on SP, the only thing 85% of the people talk about is Khamoshiyan! I mean WTH man? Like how long is SP gonna keep us waiting? They've got soo many shows that need to be axed, but instead of doing so, they're introducing funny new shows and just increasing the number of slots! Ouch Like you said Ekta, people are DYING to see Mohit back on screen; and that its a sure shot winner! I just hope SP gets their priorities straight really soon and airs Khamoshiyan! Big smile

OMG the interview was SO freaking jaanuable! He's soo sweet and romantic and nice and polite and considerate! Day Dreaming And after seeing that, all I can say is OMG SP, stop being such a grinch and launch Khamoshiyan already! 

On a side note, has anyone noticed that Mohit has been making a LOT of public appearances lately? Does it mean that Khamoshiyan is gonna air soon? Embarrassed Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

akansha92sweet_ipsisnowwhite28-BlueEyes-..-Ayesshhaa-..fendHSFABabajiKaThullu

BabajiKaThullu

IF-Addictz

BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
waiting for u baby plzz come back soon...

its end of the feb mohit... u knw whAT I MEAN

-BlueEyes-

IF-Sizzlerz

-BlueEyes-

Crazy Creative Baby

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ritchelle-

^^ Agree ritchelle & Jenny Approve SP People r CRAZY to not having launched Khamoshiyaan yet... Its a sure shot WINNER ! M Sure dat It'll be on the TRP & Popular Charts on the 1st Week Itself... SP Ppl r loosing out on sucha awaited show, On SP Its the Most Awaited right now Embarrassed... Stupid Ppl launching shows wich no one cares abt Stern Smile Mohit Heart

BTW Wich Int r u guys toking abt? Shocked I guess I missed... Sum1 link Plz ! Embarrassed

IKR! I mean like have they even SEEN Khamoshiyan's popularity? Every time TB puts up some article about a new show on SP, the only thing 85% of the people talk about is Khamoshiyan! I mean WTH man? Like how long is SP gonna keep us waiting? They've got soo many shows that need to be axed, but instead of doing so, they're introducing funny new shows and just increasing the number of slots! Ouch Like you said Ekta, people are DYING to see Mohit back on screen; and that its a sure shot winner! I just hope SP gets their priorities straight really soon and airs Khamoshiyan! Big smile

OMG the interview was SO freaking jaanuable! He's soo sweet and romantic and nice and polite and considerate! Day Dreaming And after seeing that, all I can say is OMG SP, stop being such a grinch and launch Khamoshiyan already! 

On a side note, has anyone noticed that Mohit has been making a LOT of public appearances lately? Does it mean that Khamoshiyan is gonna air soon? Embarrassed Big smile

Totally Agree With You Guys! SP is starting some new shows even now. I saw some promo about a new show. Can't Wait for Khamoshiyaan to release, it is going to be a success, no doubt in that! 

@Bold: Yess.. I certainly think so since in every interview when he is asked about his return onscreen he mentions "Very Soon" I think it should start by next month Big smile

SP has no idea what they're going to release soon is the next BIG thing! Star

.Farzi.HSFA

HSFA

IF-Sizzlerz

HSFA

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Loved his Interview. Hope SP uses its mind and release Khamoshiyan very soon. Day Dreaming

Edited by HSFA - 19 February 2012 at 11:05am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Farzi.

.Farzi.

Viewbie

.Farzi.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 19 February 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manjari1104

Originally posted by -ritchelle-

Totally Agree With You Guys! SP is starting some new shows even now. I saw some promo about a new show. Can't Wait for Khamoshiyaan to release, it is going to be a success, no doubt in that! 

@Bold: Yess.. I certainly think so since in every interview when he is asked about his return onscreen he mentions "Very Soon" I think it should start by next month Big smile

SP has no idea what they're going to release soon is the next BIG thing! Star

Khamoshiyan is already such a rage! I mean that's the one show people are desperately waiting for! Like I was telling my friend the other day, its gonna be shot in London! That shows that this show is gonna be a sure shot winner! Big smile You're right, Khamoshiyan is THE next big thing!

I too hope that Khamoshiyan should start by next month! I believe Maryaada is going to end soon, cause it only got an extension right? So that's like an empty slot! Big smile But is it just me, or is Mere Sang Dol Tu (JasKaran's new show) getting a bit too much footage? Confused

And oh, you saw a promo of a new show? What was it about?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top