Miley Jab Hum Tum

Kehti Hai Tumse Kuch KHAMOSHIYAN official thread#2 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 152

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazzygal_jenny

Originally posted by -BurningDesire-

okie
I know man this wait is really killing me Broken Heart
between how are you? Hug
seriously yar , its really a big stab on all of mohits fans hearts Cry i am doing great Hug how are you ?? Big smile

I agree , I really want him back yar Cry 
I'm fine but my days are passing by crying !! :(((((

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kehti Hai Tumse Kuch KHAMOSHIYAN official thread#2 (Page 3)" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Jenny Ermm
anyways I have to leave now Hug
byyee tc cya hope to catch you soon !! 

crazzygal_jenny

Goldie

crazzygal_jenny

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 2:55am | IP Logged
seriously, yar Unhappy i just want to ask mohit , PH and SP how much more guys , how much more we have to wait ? Why the hell are they checking our patience man.. Cry it like ages we have seen mohit properly on telivision and now we toh even stopped getting int from SBS\SBB every time with a ray of hope we open telivision all we end up seeing barun n sanaya , where is monaya yar? Dont they want to be in touch with us ? Even a single int. No one is forcing them to speak about the show but atleast properly ek segment main dhikhaye toh, i have toh even stopped deeing SBB and SBS    Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..-Ayesshhaa-..

crazzygal_jenny

Goldie

crazzygal_jenny

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 2:56am | IP Logged

Jenny Ermm
anyways I have to leave now Hug
byyee tc cya hope to catch you soon !!
okies ayesh Embarrassed bye take care , Smile hope to catch up with u soon Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..-Ayesshhaa-..

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged

seriously, yar Unhappy i just want to ask mohit , PH and SP how much more guys , how much more we have to wait ? Why the hell are they checking our patience man.. Cry it like ages we have seen mohit properly on telivision and now we toh even stopped getting int from SBS\SBB every time with a ray of hope we open telivision all we end up seeing barun n sanaya , where is monaya yar? Dont they want to be in touch with us ? Even a single int. No one is forcing them to speak about the show but atleast properly ek segment main dhikhaye toh, i have toh even stopped deeing SBB and SBS    Dead

yes I agree with each and every word !!
You know everyone is drooling on ArHi , I to want to drool on my baby ! Ouch when will we get to see him back on our TV? When will be get a chance to drool on him? When? Cry

crazzygal_jenny

Goldie

crazzygal_jenny

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged

yes I agree with each and every word !!
You know everyone is drooling on ArHi , I to want to drool on my baby ! Ouch when will we get to see him back on our TV? When will be get a chance to drool on him? When? Cry
our baby ayesha LOL seeing arhi fans drooling on them makes me more impatient yar , i also wish we could have mohits show where could drool over his looks, personna, charm, acting, talent, romance and many more all day and nite .want to go at that place which seems like ''yes this place is for us'' n that place is nothing but the khamoshiyan forum yar. I only know how all these days and nites are passing by n m still depressed cause we r not able to see him. When will he come

Meera1101

IF-Rockerz

Meera1101

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
congo for the new one guys Hug

hope something comes up soon :/ waiting to see my baby back onscreen!

edited

yay music added now Cool

Edited by -MohitKiMeera- - 24 January 2012 at 4:08am

Sanz.

IF-Stunnerz

Sanz.

Posted: 24 January 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Wooow, Newww Thread :) Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top