Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

see list is never ending.. we have always associated something with each scene and that ends making every scene hilarious...

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† even for the serious sujal also πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Innocent_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thnx for the articles puri...tho didnt get the first one as it was in hindi bt th.x for explaining...n second one y with him πŸ˜•
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
thankooo for the articles purii...πŸ€— so fatii, puri how is WYMM & Rajveer Fever coming along..πŸ˜ƒ
rajeevkiijann thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -purnima-

Dimaag ghumane wala love triangle πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

is mey likha kiya hai mujhe hindi samjhi mein nhi yarrr πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
rajeevkiijann thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maharkno1fan

ooomg 2 marach

maha the sagiies was osome yar buhat banai hai tum
jani keep it up πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š or han jani tum kal jo mujhe avator dekhaye the na wo mujhe mil nhi rahe india forume mein plsss mujeh link send karo pls dear πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
rajeevkiijann thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surya.Ravi

Hey Guys, The Frequency Of Will You Marry Me Trailers Have Increased On Zing, It Is Playing For Every 5 Mins...Two New Promos Are On Air...& Guys Soniye & Superman Songs Are On Air In Zing Too..Just Saw Them... The Release Date Shown Is 2nd March 2012 For Now..😊

thanks suri 4 infooo 😊
Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sanghamitra_27

olive ea sb bte hum sb i jnte hain , ha promo km time dikhare he hain ea sach hain , lkin promo etc, zeecinema,e24, 9x, sony mix ea sre channel m achuka hain or hum sbn dekha v hain, or box office hit nhne k lia koi bari directer k sth km krna prega , or olive bura mt mnna  tumhre is trak bte rk k lia negative publi city hota hain

But sangiii  I have  ever  not seen any single promo  of the WUMM at the tv  Everytime   not  to be  happen  with RK any movie  why why πŸ˜‘ his every movie  has been face same problem since   had before his movie released   I have been  watch everytday  MTV  but in there  another all movie showing continually  very well properly  but i 'v not seen at any  promo of the movie WUMM πŸ˜• so how  could  to be know  the others millions of peoples  about on this movie ? so why  they  get to going  and  watch  the movie WUMM at sliver screen could you say me ? how   many peoples could to be attrack   for this movie ? And i 'v agree with you at that way  rk 'v been doing only small budget  movie n newbie directed  only .IF he 'v gave  only one hit movie then as  many others  directed get to be notice him  and on  his work .I think his luck  has not been  favours  for him .Only talent doesn't work  at showbizzz  career .He should to be back at the TV and doing tv serial  that would to be  better for him .
Edited by OliveySOftheart - 12 years ago
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surya.Ravi

thankooo for the articles purii...πŸ€— so fatii, puri how is WYMM & Rajveer Fever coming along..πŸ˜ƒ

☺️☺️😍

pata chal gaya ya aur kuch kahoon πŸ˜†

☺️
rajeevkiijann thumbnail
Originally posted by: OliveySOftheart

But sangiii  I have  ever  not seen any single promo  of the WUMM at the tv  Everytime   not  to be  happen  with RK any movie  why why πŸ˜‘ his every movie  has been face same problem since   had before his movie released   I have been  watch everytday  MTV  but in there  another all movie showing continually  very well properly  but i 'v not seen at any  promo of the movie WUMM πŸ˜• so how  could  to be know  the others millions of peoples  about on this movie ? so why  they  get to going  and  watch  the movie WUMM at sliver screen could you say me ? how   many peoples could to be attrack   for this movie ? And i 'v agree with you at that way  rk 'v been doing only small budget  movie n newbie directed  only .IF he 'v gave  only one hit movie then as  many others  directed get to be notice him  and on  his work .I think his luck  has not been  favours  for him .Only talent doesn't work  at showbizzz  career .He should to be back at the TV and doing tv serial  that would to be  better for him .

mein batow ku key wo kam budget kii flimey karta hai isliye is kii flim flop hojait hai yar
pata ye kam budget kii flimey ku karta hai
πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
πŸ˜•
Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: rajeevkiijann

mein batow ku key wo kam budget kii flimey karta hai isliye is kii flim flop hojait hai yar
pata ye kam budget kii flimey ku karta hai
πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
πŸ˜•

risal  rajeev kaaam budget ki movie kara ta hai  ku ka  rajeev ko  kam budget wala dricter or producer  milyata hai   koi  good banner ki movie rajeev koi  koi offer hai nahi karata tu   wo kaya karaga  i think his  luck 'v not  powerful as bollywood