WU Jan 23rd...Plan 1 Fail...Plan 2 Executed

Tejy_Kumari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abc113 thumbnail
Tejy: I don't know how chaskameter actually works but I do make extra effort to click on "freaking awesome" stars everytime I visit the forum...sometimes doing it multiple times :) So, shouldn't we have a new rating today since it is Monday (beginning of new week)?

Today's episode brought back just a little bit of old charm, I just can't wait to have SBS go back to its lovely self after Kia's exit. I do think if Toasty is planning on blackmailing Kia, that might turn into an exciting track, any guesses who all will she include in her plan?

Got to say that Toasty is putting some over the top makeup these days e.g. her (pink) eye-shadow today.

And I want to also point out how they sometimes use body doubles which looks so odd. Actually, if they don't show body double for him or her in the group shot, we'll never know that the person wasn't present with rest of the group at the time of shooting. Today they used body double for Chedi in of the scenes.
.PerfectLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank you ! well,, of course our jhansi ki rani does not leave any work incomplete ! ðŸ˜†

so cute scene of tej-tosty !
Tejy_Kumari thumbnail

Originally posted by: abc113

Tejy: I don't know how chaskameter actually works but I do make extra effort to click on "freaking awesome" stars everytime I visit the forum...sometimes doing it multiple times :) So, shouldn't we have a new rating today since it is Monday (beginning of new week)?

Today's episode brought back just a little bit of old charm, I just can't wait to have SBS go back to its lovely self after Kia's exit. I do think if Toasty is planning on blackmailing Kia, that might turn into an exciting track, any guesses who all will she include in her plan?

Got to say that Toasty is putting some over the top makeup these days e.g. her (pink) eye-shadow today.

And I want to also point out how they sometimes use body doubles which looks so odd. Actually, if they don't show body double for him or her in the group shot, we'll never know that the person wasn't present with rest of the group at the time of shooting. Today they used body double for Chedi in of the scenes.

Yeah, I'm still a little confused how the ranking is actually done but thanks for hitting the stars 😊  I do the same thing 😆  I refresh the page sometimes just to hit it multiple times 😆  I just hope the rating goes up :/  It upsets me to see SBS at 36th position...it should be at least in the top 20, thought personally I think it should be in Top 5 😆

It definitely did...hope that Kiya leaves soon and then they can go back to masti mode once again 😊

I agree!  Aishwarya looks best without a whole lot of makeup...I wish they would try and bring out more of her natural beauty than use extremely bright colors on her.

Once again agree...he must be shooting for a movie, which I totally understand but still body doubles definitely take away from the flow of the photography especially when everyone except him is there and his face is the only one not shown with everyone else.  It was a lot more noticeable in Thursday's epi. 
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Tejy. Why are the CVs dragging this Kiya track? ðŸ˜¡
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thnaks a lot for the fab update..just hoping that this is last week when we need to see that kia, but i dont want her to leave just like that telling everyone that she doesnt want to marry ved because toasty asked her to sort the matter peacefully..

i want her truth to be exposed off esp in front of that chedi and pashu also who is supporting that kia and not toasty..

i think its going to be a little while for the masti to come back..though we will get that during the vedika marriage track but before that a lot more drama needs to happen..seriously just because kia left doesnt mean ved gets married to nitika..he needs to prove the fact that he's worth her..the way he kept quiet in front of her parents when chedi insulted them, i wont accept if they say when chaturs go for proposal..not fair with them i say..
abc113 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tejy77

Yeah, I'm still a little confused how the ranking is actually done but thanks for hitting the stars 😊  I do the same thing 😆  I refresh the page sometimes just to hit it multiple times 😆  I just hope the rating goes up :/  It upsets me to see SBS at 36th position...it should be at least in the top 20, thought personally I think it should be in Top 5 😆

It definitely did...hope that Kiya leaves soon and then they can go back to masti mode once again 😊

I agree!  Aishwarya looks best without a whole lot of makeup...I wish they would try and bring out more of her natural beauty than use extremely bright colors on her.

Once again agree...he must be shooting for a movie, which I totally understand but still body doubles definitely take away from the flow of the photography especially when everyone except him is there and his face is the only one not shown with everyone else.  It was a lot more noticeable in Thursday's epi. 

Tejy: looks like we went further down on chaska meter rating for last week. I am disappointed because I did make special effort to vote multiple times :(

Thanks for your reply to my post. I agree with what all you said.
bbbccc thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tejya, thanks for update. After Toasty and cashier fiasco, the old gleam is back. I like they didn't drag punishing Toasty, and she is on mission 2.

The girl is so fake that girl like Toasty should be able to wrap her fast, her act has gone too far already. Her faint drama and fake tears, want to see Chedi's face when she is in open...

I hope she doesn't alter the result, anyways to do that she need money and she is practically broke right?? So hope she is gone for good this week..
Tejy_Kumari thumbnail

Originally posted by: preetha_6

thnaks a lot for the fab update..just hoping that this is last week when we need to see that kia, but i dont want her to leave just like that telling everyone that she doesnt want to marry ved because toasty asked her to sort the matter peacefully..

i want her truth to be exposed off esp in front of that chedi and pashu also who is supporting that kia and not toasty..

i think its going to be a little while for the masti to come back..though we will get that during the vedika marriage track but before that a lot more drama needs to happen..seriously just because kia left doesnt mean ved gets married to nitika..he needs to prove the fact that he's worth her..the way he kept quiet in front of her parents when chedi insulted them, i wont accept if they say when chaturs go for proposal..not fair with them i say..

Saame, Di :/  Can't stand her evil looks anymore 😡 But looks like she has another plan up her sleeve so we're going to have to bear a little longer 😡...can't wait till this track is done and the masti will be back...and I hope Chedi is begging on his hands and knees before Nitika's parents for forgiveness and to allow Ved and Nitika to get married...he better not expect them to just forget everything he said to them 😡