Acceptance: My gush - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
 I like old farts with such a sense of humour. Searching for smurfs.!
As always Anu, bang on post...!! 👏

You've said it all...!! 😳

Barun is the only person who could've pulled this role off so well. 😍
Barun Sobti has stolen my heart again and again. I have watched him from all his inital shows and that man has grown and grown in actors. He's one of the finest actors we have today. When he was ASR in the beginning, many people critiize them, but today he has shown them all. How quickly he gets into ASR's character, then transforming into Arnav and back as ASR is so commendable. The way the lights shine on him when she sees him, with each move comes an amazing expression, from the leaning aganist the pillar when asked or in her room, Barun Sobti has clearly made me so proud to be his fan.

Yes, I didn't dig the dance like others, mostly because we were given SBS and SBB which was the real uncut thing and with Rabba Ve and all, it was just too much to take in. People that have not seen SBS and SBB enjoyed it more than I did. Maybe I expected too much..

The Rabba ve, now that I look back on it was indeed a good idea. It was as if they went through their 8 month journey back again, from what started as hatred, to slowly changing things between them. if Khushi Kumari Gupta has changed ASR, then ASR has changed Khushi Kumari Gupta.The effect is there on both of them.

Does Khushi say, that she doesn't care or that she does care. Arnav standing at the door, when she turns around was epic epic! Like seriously one of the best scenes ever of the entire episode! This man will KILL EVERYONE and sink them with him!

Anjali is dumb. I loved Mami today's buy one get one free. NK kinda knew but didn't read much into it. Shaym is also confused and so is Nani. If Shaym had figured it out, he wouldn;t be trying to kill Anjali, he would try to kill Arnav.

there is a possibilty of shyam want to kill arnav if he gets to know that there is something between arnav and khushi .
Rabba Ve mixing and flashbacks made it special..
I also felt ..more of emotional and mature understanding and bonding between the leads rather just merely oozing physical like other show..

That was special to me..
Loved Barun ..the way he changes his expressions..
I loved the moment when he stood against the pillar after dance finished..he was still in that intoxication but family has to interfere and asked him the explanation..😆
May be in his bed he and khushi will have flashbacks😉

Khushi..dear ur dhak dhak is back, u r gone case