AP-And what is happiness?

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Mujhe raas aati hain khushiyaan kahaa re...

Sometimes one wonders why life is so cruel at times. Sometimes we have such experiences that make us say why us? Thinking that how can God be so unfair? And it seems like we are cursed or something that whenever a ray of hope comes it is snatched away even before we can live it. Jo bhi khushi hoti hai who milne se phele hi chin jaati hai. And just when you think everything is coming back on track life throws you back into the dark shadows. And it seems as if life itself is laughing on us saying that how could you even think that you would be lucky enough to get happiness? 

Sigh. Looking at Abhay Phulwa today same thoughts were running through my mind. These two unfortunate people have been a picture of complete ouch so far. More over I feel these two poor souls are so same; both have experienced great loss in their lives, have loved and lost, are all alone in this world. They have no one to turn to expect each other. They know each other's pain, and only they can heal it. And that very bond of pain is what ties them together so strongly.

They both deserve all the happiness but seem unfortunate so far. Whenever happiness has come knocking at their door it's been taken away even before they reach it. Oh well, they hardly had any chances. (That's why the title because I feel they hardly had any real happiness expect for a few times.)  

All they have right now is each other. And that's why I feel they are meant be. They both deserve love and happiness and most importantly they deserve a happy tale of love and togetherness. But the irony of the situation is that they are together but still not together. Yes, they will come together in end but that's the thing; fate has always played nasty with them breaking them again and again but each time they have managed to come out stronger. But how long can one take that? Now that they are finding happiness in each other the world is hell bent on separating these two. This worries me because this reinforces the uncertainty of the future. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I take dibs on the first post!:D And now I move on to read it...

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Very beautifully written, very honestly expressed and I can truly relate to everything you've said here. Your way with words is nothing short of impressive and the thoughts penned down really get you think and wonder.
Loved it!:D
I just put down my instinctive response when I read the lines - they really moved me to place my own feelings through. Thank you so much for such a wonderful post!πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘

And it seems as if life itself is laughing on us saying that how could you even think that you would be lucky enough to get happiness?  

They have no one to turn to expect each other. They know each other's pain, and only they can heal it. And that very bond of pain is what ties them together so strongly.

I think it's an ironic twist of fate that they're here together. Nobody else can understand their emotions and pain as each other. In front of each other they put off a strong front, unperturbed and determined to break one another. Yet behind the curtains, they're both crying for their loneliness, remembering their loved ones and especially cursing themselves for being tied to one another.

But the irony of the situation is that they are together but still not together.

Very well said! At first, they were physically close yet emotionally worlds apart. And now that they've emotionally connected to one another, she's been slipping by him for mere distance and time. When she felt overwhelming love for him, it turned out he was merely playing with her. And now when he's hurting to find her, she's lost...

But how long can one take that? Now that they are finding happiness in each other the world is hell bent on separating these two. This worries me because this reinforces the uncertainty of the future. 

You've literally written out the same hidden fear I've pondered over few times in the past. Whenever they've grabbed out at happiness, it lasts for only fleeting moments, leaving them once again empty-handed. This time around though, they've had many moments to enjoy, be it the terrace scene, the long drive or at the hospital - they've enjoyed each other's company at great lengths. 
If they're finally enjoying each other's company, it spells disaster for the one man who single-handedly wrecked their lives. They've had to overcome many disasters to be able to feel for one another, and I only foresee more obstacles in the way...

I think even if the face of fleeting happiness, there's some semblance of hope to be found. In the most ironic twists of fate, it had been the same man who bound them together for life. Destiny threw them together when they never wanted to see one another's faces again. It stopped his car so that she could laugh and walk through the rain with him. It brought her face-to-face with his grandma who gave her a clue to help him sort his life. It made sure that even in the face of grave danger, he would be the one to save her.

Your post really brought out the pain in their relationship and the void in their lives that they've repeatedly tried to fill to no avail. It's been a rough ride for both and they've lost one another's companionship so many times...a really woeful story is theirsπŸ˜’ 
As you've said before, pain has been their strongest thread and I only hope that no matter how dim the light goes, it is this growing pain in their lives, both for themselves and each other, that would be able to bind them strong enough such that it never breaks...

Edited by vita93 - 12 years ago
vita93 thumbnail
And I really hope you put down more of such thoughts in the future, especially with their reunion coming up I'm really forward to something from you:D Edited by vita93 - 12 years ago
Ameres thumbnail

Originally posted by: vita93

I take dibs on the first post!:D And now I move on to read it...

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Very beautifully written, very honestly expressed and I can truly relate to everything you've said here. Your way with words is nothing short of impressive and the thoughts penned down really get you think and wonder.
Loved it!:D
I just put down my instinctive response when I read the lines - they really moved me to place my own feelings through. Thank you so much for such a wonderful post!πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
Thank you thank you thank youuu! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
Really grateful for the kind and encouraging words. :))

And it seems as if life itself is laughing on us saying that how could you even think that you would be lucky enough to get happiness?  

They have no one to turn to expect each other. They know each other's pain, and only they can heal it. And that very bond of pain is what ties them together so strongly.

I think it's an ironic twist of fate that they're here together. Nobody else can understand their emotions and pain as each other. In front of each other they put off a strong front, unperturbed and determined to break one another. Yet behind the curtains, they're both crying for their loneliness, remembering their loved ones and especially cursing themselves for being tied to one another.
Exactly! You put even it better. No matter how much they pretend they do need each other. And i guess with time they are realizing it that how they are depended on each other. 

But the irony of the situation is that they are together but still not together.

Very well said! At first, they were physically close yet emotionally worlds apart. And now that they've emotionally connected to one another, she's been slipping by him for mere distance and time. When she felt overwhelming love for him, it turned out he was merely playing with her. And now when he's hurting to find her, she's lost...

Haye yeh kismat! Whenever you desire something the most it always gets taken away from you. 

But how long can one take that? Now that they are finding happiness in each other the world is hell bent on separating these two. This worries me because this reinforces the uncertainty of the future. 

You've literally written out the same hidden fear I've pondered over few times in the past. Whenever they've grabbed out at happiness, it lasts for only fleeting moments, leaving them once again empty-handed. This time around though, they've had many moments to enjoy, be it the terrace scene, the long drive or at the hospital - they've enjoyed each other's company at great lengths. 
If they're finally enjoying each other's company, it spells disaster for the one man who single-handedly wrecked their lives. They've had to overcome many disasters to be able to feel for one another, and I only foresee more obstacles in the way...

Exactly. I dont see a happy future for them any near. Its sad but kind of true i guess...

I think even if the face of fleeting happiness, there's some semblance of hope to be found. In the most ironic twists of fate, it had been the same man who bound them together for life. Destiny threw them together when they never wanted to see one another's faces again. It stopped his car so that she could laugh and walk through the rain with him. It brought her face-to-face with his grandma who gave her a clue to help him sort his life. It made sure that even in the face of grave danger, he would be the one to save her.

@Bold- Very true. Even in those twists without their knowing fate has been writing their story. What may seem as a cruel act at first may later turn out to be a blessing. Happens. We dont understand at first but later things work out for the better...I guess that thought, that one hope of something better is what keeps us going despite everything. 

Hope. A strange thing waise...just when everything and everyone abandons you it keeps you company forcing you to get up and keep moving. 

Your post really brought out the pain in their relationship and the void in their lives that they've repeatedly tried to fill to no avail. It's been a rough ride for both and they've lost one another's companionship so many times...a really woeful story is theirsπŸ˜’ 
As you've said before, pain has been their strongest thread and I only hope that no matter how dim the light goes, it is this growing pain in their lives, both for themselves and each other, that would be able to bind them strong enough such that it never breaks...

Again I hope. Man! I wonder how many times i have written and said that word then really meant it? Anywhos, yes I believe in what you said and waiting to see that happen only. :)

Once again thank you soo much for reading and commenting! Highly appreciate it! 
Allbut1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
An extremely wonderful and emotional insight to their current situation, Anu! It does really seem like they can't catch a break...just when they feel like they're breaking out of their shell, something comes and rips them apart, or takes away their happiness!
I have already analyzed the scene where Abhay finds his nani from every angle, that loss was a huge insight into Abhay's character and helps make us realize just how broken he really is! This also makes us realize why he idolizes the Thakur so much: for a child who never got his father's love and whose mom died and left him all alone in the world, he was starving for any kind of affection and attention. And when the Thakur sought him and put up the act that Abhay was his soul and pride, he immediately fell for it! All he wanted was to have someone, someone who would love him, be proud of him, and most importantly be there for him. The Thakur played on all of Abhay's insecurities and made his facade towards him so loving that Abhay started to hero worship him. He gave him everything Abhay had wanted all his life, and in return the Thakur manipulated him to do whatever he wished in the name of doing the right thing.
And this is what scares me the most: Abhay's reaction when he finally finds out the Thakur's truth! I mean we just got an insight today as to how much he has lost, how much he has suffered, and how broken he really is. And then being betrayed in the worst way possible by the person he considered to be his god? I don't know how he'll deal with that, it would seriously destroy him. To find out that his own father played him like that, was only using him as a pawn to accomplish his dirty work.
If this betrayal wasn't enough to rip him apart, he will also be consumed with the guilt that he did the same thing the Thakur did to him to Phulwa. She loved him, gave him her heart, trusted him, was always there for him, and he completely destroyed her, and that too at the order of the Thakur! And by the time, Phulwa will have become his life, so how will he deal with that? More importantly how is he going to move on from that point. Abhay is a righteous man, always wanting to do the right thing, so how will he ever forgive himself for being an absolute monster to Phulwa. Because at the end of the day Phulwa will be able to forgive him, but I don't think he'll be able to forgive himself!

These two are similar to each other in almost every aspect. The meaning they have in each other's life is becoming identical, they can't live with each other. The other person's life has more value than their own, and they can somehow connect to each other even when they are miles apart. They've both lost so much in their life, but I still feel that Abhay has suffered more, because at least Phulwa has Babu and her Kabilay people who love her more than life itself. For Abhay there is no one like that! Yes, Badi Thukrayn loves him, and the Thukrayn does consider him as a son, but it's not the love he deserves. So Phulwa will be the first person in his life after his mom, who will truly love him, love him for everything that he is, and he is going to need her support more than anything else in the world.

Which brings me to the next topic: But the irony of the situation is that they are together but still not together. Yes, they will come together in end but that's the thing; fate has always played nasty with them breaking them again and again but each time they have managed to come out stronger. But how long can one take that? Now that they are finding happiness in each other the world is hell bent on separating these two. This worries me because this reinforces the uncertainty of the future.
I am a firm believer in karma, and I am sure that these two will get their dues. There is only enough a person can suffer without getting anything back. These two have been through hell and back, they've been ripped apart and brought together in the most unusual circumstances. Here hatred has turned to love and deep bonds have formed. These two were been bonded for life by the circumstances they were in, but the relationship they led after that has all been one twist of fate after another. Yes, the world is conspiring to separate them from each other, but at every time fate has been with them. Every time the Thakur has planned to end her or forever ruin their relationship they've managed to come closer than ever before. And I believe that this is god's way of showing the strength and purpose of their relationship.
I am sure they are going to be facing many more obstacles in their relationship, it wouldn't be them if they didn't have problems, but the difference from now on is that every hardship will not only bridge the gap between them but will also bring them together to get through it! Slowly we will see Abhay's transition to Phulwa's side, and ultimately without knowing it, he will become Phulwa's biggest strength.
As for putting their life in danger, the Thakur can do whatever the hell he wants, but we know that they're not going anywhere! And like we've seen in the last 3 weeks, it's these life altering incidents that make us realize the importance of the people in our life. These incidents have forced all of those feelings Abhay has been trying to repress for so long bubbling on the surface. They've hit him with such force that he can't ignore them even if he wants to! The meaning of Phulwa's existence in his life has been highlighted in every episode since she's been kidnapped, and the hatred that they have tried to keep between them has disappeared completely!

Maybe I am being too optimistic, and maybe this makes no sense at all, but I just feel that despite all the twists and problems that will arise for them in the future, it will only strive to better their relationship. So by the time the Thakur's truth is out, they have one of the strongest bond known to mankind. A bond that has survived every kind of adversity and hardship, a bond that runs so deep that it literally makes them one! But I do hope that the CVs give them a break for a little bit! We've had almost 2 weeks of this kidnapping, and I would really, really like to see a handful of episodes with them just enjoying each other before they are faced with another hurdle. Give them time to breathe, to get over things, come closer to each other before having them face another problem! I know the Thakur will be beyond furious when Abhay comes home with Phulwa, but he should realize that he needs to lie low for a while. Take some time to create another master plan that would be another maha fail. Just leave PhAb to themselves for some time, we need them to get over all the emotional stuff and actually go back to their teasing, laughing, pati/patnidharm mode!
Ameres thumbnail
Maham- Wow like...WOW! 
My post is feeling shy in front of yours. πŸ€£

Khair, you have said it all and I agree mostly with what you have written so I wont be adding anything there. 

Talking about karma, yes I believe in it too. And I agree when you say that these twists have brought them closer. Indeed they have, I'm not denying it but in that very moment when you see their despair and sorrows one cant help but feel equally bad for them. I guess my post was more on the spur of the moment, result of the immediate feelings i had after watching the epi. 
True, all these events have actually helped develop their relation and help them realize the importance of each other in their lives. In its own strange way fate has been weaving their story. 

You are just right on track my girl, the story will move forward that way only. Or so I hope. :) 

Yes, AP and us both need a relief of few days after this high tension drama. Hope CVs provide us with some light fun filled moments of AP to make up for it. :))

Thank you so much for reading and commenting! Much appreciated. πŸ˜³
vita93 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ameres

Once again thank you soo much for reading and commenting! Highly appreciate it!